Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wolf + LIIK???
stoicbuzz
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 7 posts

RE: Wolf + LIIK???
02-04-2014 6:16 PM

I am definitely interested in picking up some Wolf as it seems to have great self effects, helps boost your confidence, and makes people notice you and pay more attention to you.

But I was curious about how the different types of LIIK interact with Wolf.

I would think that Wolf+LIIK v.1 would be good for more casual evenings hanging out with friends (My friends & I like to harmlessly flirt to pass the time and be cozy with eachother). Maybe even a wedding reception?

While Wolf+LIIK v.2 is good for a more intense feel. Certainly good for clubbing, or for a dinner/drinks & dancing with a partner.

Can anyone confirm or give me any incite on this combo. Thanks.
02-04-2014 6:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

OldSpice
Always learning

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 13 posts

02-04-2014 6:33 PM

Ha , I just tried l2k v1 and wolf.
For me it did not work as well as I wanted. There were subtle stares and smiles. When I was waiting at the bar I did have the girl next to me keep glancing over (must be the awesome smell) then the hair turling after waiting for a darn drink. Seemed like that most of the night . I might have had a little too much intimidation . Not sure because if I use them separately, I get damn good results ( women usually will try to start conversation or give that obvious up and down look of approval)

Alpha-dream l2k v1 v2. Alpha Maschio,
Singles alpha/beta nol, androstanone, androstadienone
Liquid alchemy Wolf
A-D A314 oil p83 tuth
02-04-2014 6:33 PM
Thanks given by stoicbuzz
stoicbuzz
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 7 posts

02-04-2014 6:42 PM

(02-04-2014 6:33 PM)OldSpice Wrote:  Ha , I just tried l2k v1 and wolf.
For me it did not work as well as I wanted. There were subtle stares and smiles. When I was waiting at the bar I did have the girl next to me keep glancing over (must be the awesome smell) then the hair turling after waiting for a darn drink. Seemed like that most of the night . I might have had a little too much intimidation . Not sure because if I use them separately, I get damn good results ( women usually will try to start conversation or give that obvious up and down look of approval)

What ratio did you use? I currently have LIIK v.1 and I love the smell, but I never really get attention from it. Thats why I was looking to add something like Wolf to get people to approach me.

Earlier in the thread eye of ra said he used EIGHT drops of Wolf to one drop of LIIK v.1. LIIK v. 1 IMO doesn't seem to be much of an attractant. When my girlfriend is right next to me she usually comments "you smell good", but it doesn't seem to have a ton of magnetism.

Anybody with some other experiences?
02-04-2014 6:42 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2790
Thanks received:
2375 thanks in 1135 posts

02-04-2014 7:10 PM

(02-04-2014 6:42 PM)stoicbuzz Wrote:  Earlier in the thread eye of ra said he used EIGHT drops of Wolf to one drop of LIIK v.1
That really would have had to have been 1 spray of LIIK v.1 with the 8 dr Wolf i would think....

Chinese year of the Horse
02-04-2014 7:10 PM
stoicbuzz
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 7 posts

02-04-2014 7:56 PM

(02-04-2014 7:10 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:   That really would have had to have been 1 spray of LIIK v.1 with the 8 dr Wolf i would think....

The quote was-
eyeofra Wrote: Wolf and L2Kv1 play well together from my experience. Haven't run it with V2 yet

8 drops wolf + 1 L2Kv1 was a very sexy james bond.

So one spray of L2Kv1 probably makes sense.
02-04-2014 7:56 PM

OldSpice
Always learning

Rep Post

Thanks received:
19 thanks in 13 posts

02-04-2014 9:07 PM

I have both in spray form . And that night was 1 spray of each . One on each side of my neck. Not sure about drops. Tomorrow ill buy a thing of AV and see what the hype is all about. .

Liquid alchemy Wolf
A-D A314 oil p83 tuth
02-04-2014 9:07 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40
Smelt_Funny
Oldie but Newbie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 64
Thanks received:
75 thanks in 42 posts

02-05-2014 3:38 PM

I got my L2k v1 today from a forum member, put 1 spray on wrists then rub wrist together, went to work and had great self effects (on top of my game) everyone was engaging me to help, even higher up boss needed help....he never asks. pretty good morning at work with L2K v1.

I then saw this thread and I knew I had a sample tube of wolf laying around so I added some wolf and went to lunch at my favorite bar.

Lunch Special: 1 spray L2k v1 split between wrist, 1 spray L2K v1 on upper chest put on in early morning. 2 drops wolf on back of hands, 2 drops wolf split between each side of neck, 2 drops wolf on upper forearms put on 1/2 hr before lunch. I always sit at the bar and eat with my arms and hands on the bar.

As soon as I sit a 25+ blonde 7 with hb waitress walks behind me, then stops, turns and then stares for about 5 seconds. I have never seen her before. The bartender 22, blonde 6 with hb comes and takes my order, as she is taking my order you can see she wants to get closer, took her about 40 seconds to get her breasts on the bar. The bartender then leaves and the other one comes behind the bar walks down towards me. As she gets closer she is watching me alot. Turns out she is the old bartender just getting off work and she is cleaning up and cashing out. While she is doing this she starts playing with her hair, putting it up in a bun on her head, back down then back up....she can't stop doing it, and she keeps looking at me. She finally comes over and asked if my food order has been taken, I said yes, the other girl got it. She has a hard time breaking eye contact, but she does finally and can't find anything to do behind the bar so she goes into the back. As the other bartender brings my food and stuff she keeps reappearing from the back and obviously watching me.....multiple different times. I do believe she wanted me to follow her out back to her car....but I was hungry and the beer was good. Pleasantry The bartender kept engaging me with small talk after this and had a hard time taking care of the other patrons.

These were 2 great hits with L2K v1 and wolf combo....I will be rocking this around a lot more.Clapping

“Here I am. One of God’s own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
02-05-2014 3:38 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40
Smelt_Funny
Oldie but Newbie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 64
Thanks received:
75 thanks in 42 posts

02-07-2014 2:41 PM

I sported this same combo again today at lunch, same place but different bartenders and waitresses. WOW....same hits and real strong. Two hot bartenders 30+ could not stop twirling and brushing their long black hair with their fingers. Adjusting their tight shorts with their fingers Girl devil Both spending 80% of their time talking and waiting on me, actually upsetting some of the other patrons. One of the waitress boobed me from behind and another brushed me as she walked by....when there was a lot of room behind me. Then stopped by later to apologize and ask my name. I cannot believe the consistent and blatant hits at lunch time. I will try and use this at a bar at night this weekend and see if anything changes with the night crowd.

“Here I am. One of God’s own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
02-07-2014 2:41 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, OldSpice
OldSpice
Always learning

Rep Post

Thanks received:
19 thanks in 13 posts

02-07-2014 6:06 PM

I found a nice combo
wolf and Turn Up The Heat . 30+ women.. I should be writting this in my jornal

Liquid alchemy Wolf
A-D A314 oil p83 tuth
02-07-2014 6:06 PM

Ricardori
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

02-10-2014 11:54 AM

I already used this mix, and was not good, but not given to test well...

Man is a natural leader... Beer

ANDROTICS: A314, IO, IS, AMMO, P83, MX297, IJ, IH, and other mix´s
LOVE SCENT: NPA, ANDROSTADIENONE, SCENT OF EROS
PHEROMONEXS: TABOO, COHESION, FLIRT, XIST
PHERAZONE
MAG
02-10-2014 11:54 AM

Share This Thread