Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wingman Xtreme
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 301
Thanks received:
926 thanks in 339 posts

Wingman Xtreme
06-20-2013 2:27 PM

I ordered last Sunday and just got my order today (6-20-2-13). Before ordering, my mind was hungup on the two bottles of Wingman Element X for $149.99. With the 25% discount, that would have gotten me two bottle for $112.49.

Well, anyway I bite the bullet and order two bottle of the Wingman Xtreme. So guess what my Wingman did, he threw in a little bottle of his Wingman C4. That made the score about $95.00 for the order (Thanks Guys).

Going to do some testing at Karaoke tonight, so I'll report later.
Get your deal on!
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2013 2:29 PM by kmacc45.)
06-20-2013 2:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by KIMBA, Vladimir, LL21, D_Darko

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1610 thanks in 691 posts

RE: Wingman Xtreme
06-20-2013 2:46 PM

Very excited to hear a review of Wingman Xtreme. May persuade me to grab two bottles. Ok

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
06-20-2013 2:46 PM
Thanks given by Vladimir
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1207 thanks in 629 posts

06-20-2013 5:57 PM

I like hax products. They are really great with cs and are pushing to be one of the best phero suppliers around. Lots of different products and some real winners. I haven't had a chance to test much but what I did test in posted on in my hax testing thread. Their scents are very potent so I new to pick and choose where I use them. Bit their phero blends are top notch. I have gotten serious hits with holy grail as well and wmbl and element x. Still trying to figure out m512 and x22 bit ill get to it.

Good deal you got. Just shows that they are players.

Waiting for reports.

If she bites you did it right.
06-20-2013 5:57 PM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3884
Thanks received:
2022 thanks in 1004 posts

06-29-2015 5:33 PM

Read a story on Wingman X and New Pheromone Additive, and came looking.

I'm gonna ASSUME Wingman X is Wingman Xtreme, yes? If that is correct, are they are no longer making it? Couldn't find it in the store.

Thanks! Nana
06-29-2015 5:33 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1977
Thanks received:
2280 thanks in 1307 posts

06-29-2015 7:18 PM

(06-29-2015 5:33 PM)MMM Wrote:  Read a story on Wingman X and New Pheromone Additive, and came looking.

I'm gonna ASSUME Wingman X is Wingman Xtreme, yes? If that is correct, are they are no longer making it? Couldn't find it in the store.

Thanks! Nana

I think you're looking for Element X, if you're referring to Pago's story. Wingman Xtreme is no longer around.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2015 7:19 PM by Ekscentra.)
06-29-2015 7:18 PM
Thanks given by MMM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-29-2015 7:52 PM

(06-29-2015 7:18 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I think you're looking for Element X, if you're referring to Pago's story. Wingman Xtreme is no longer around.

Thanks, E! It was my favorite strip club story. Nice read; and with New Pheromone Additive in the mix, so very convincing ...

New Pheromone Additive:WINGMAN X: OK, I headed to the beach for the weekend and I did go ahead and stop at one of the local table ballets before getting to the condo. I was going to test Wingman X, and figured oh what the hell, lets add some New Pheromone Additive as well just to see what happens. So four sprays of Wingman X and four dabs of New Pheromone Additive with some Hot Water as cover scent.

Got into the club and ordered a beer, a few of the girls came by and spoke and immediately wanted to drag me away for a lap dance, money time I guess for them. Anyway, I sat back and had a few beers and then this one amazing blonde came by and wanted to sit and talk to me. We chatted for a few minutes and she had to get up and do her ballet on stage so she gave me a hug and said she wanted to dance for me when she got back. She prolonged the hug a bit and then said, "damn, you smell amazing."

Well she got off stage and came back to sit down, she scooted her chair up closer to mine and then just got up and sat on the side of my chair with her legs draped over mine. We had some small talk and she said it had been a very slow afternoon and if I would get a lap dance, she would do a two for one as it was slow and the owner would not bitch about it.

She led me off to a large couch and did her thing, two long songs and then when it was done, she kind of thanked me real quick and hurried off. I was like, well damn, I enjoyed it a lot, but that was a fast hit, grab the money and run. She came back about five minutes later in a different outfit and came back and hugged me and thanked me for the dance. I made the comment that her new attire was very nice, but I thought she looked sexier in the one before. She smiled and said, Well, I kind of had to go change, I wet right through my panties, by the way, you might want to check your blue jeans as I think I soaked them too. She had this very evil grin as she walked away as I had told her I was heading out to. I did go check in the restroom and good lord, she left a rather large spot on the front of my jeans as well.

So I can't attest to the combo of Wingman X and New Pheromone Additive being a great pub or bar combo, but good lord it can turn the fountain between a strippers legs on turbo drive LOL.

I got to the beach a little early again this past weekend and what better way to start up the weekend than by stopping by the local table ballet for a little SI joint dysfunction analysis LOL. I broke out the Wingman X, four sprays, two to wrist and two to elbow, four dabs of New Pheromone Additive over my neck and then just for added research, a couple of shots of True Alpha body spray over my chest and a dab of Cops on my neck all covered with Virgin Water.

I walked in and the hot little blonde that had the wardrobe malfunction the last time I was there came over and grabbed me by the arm and said come sit over here, so being the gentleman I followed LOL. I ordered a beer and sat down as she danced on stage and when she got off she brought a friend over to join us. She smiled and said I want to do another table dance before you leave, but Misty here wants to join us and do a double. Oh well, how do you say no to that LOL. Anyway we talk a little bit and I finish two beers and before heading out I let them take me over to the private area for the tag team lap dance. Since their were two girls I got two full songs and OK, was not going to complain. Afterward Shannon, at least that is her dancing name, looks at her friend Misty and said, what did I tell you, they both giggle and then run off to the back area, but said don't go yet, have one more beer before you leave. Five minutes later they came back out and both had changed outfits. The new girl, Misty slips me her phone number and says she wants to go out on my boat sometime and then shyly sashays off. Shannon sat down and I was like OK, so, why the double team dance and the questions for her afterward, knowing they both changed bottoms after the double dance. She said, I wanted to see if she had the same issue I had last time and maybe she could help me figure out just what the hell you are doing to us LOL. I smiled and laughed and said I have to get going. She planted a huge kiss on me and said, there are two numbers on the card Misty gave you, the other is mine, I want to go on your boat too.

So, research so far is pretty replicating that the application of Wingman X, New Pheromone Additive and even True alpha in a small amount and a wee bit of cops added to the mix can indeed cause wardrobe changes in strippers Smile I almost wonder what the outcome would be to move to six sprays of Wingman, and Six dabs of New Pheromone Additive, oh well, sounds like more research on the horizon LOL. Download
06-29-2015 7:52 PM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess, kimosabe, Ekscentra, DssMaster, Shyguy1337
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 84
Thanks received:
104 thanks in 69 posts

06-29-2015 10:56 PM

Wow this thread makes me wonder what kmacc has been up to. Anybody know what happen to him?
06-29-2015 10:56 PM
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1039
Thanks received:
572 thanks in 222 posts

06-30-2015 1:41 AM

Hi MMM
I am assuming this is the old 30 ml bottle of wingman X right ?

Okay the reincarnation of that product is now called ELEMENT X. I have never tried the old 30 ml stuff. Element X is legit. Solid solid standalone product. Should still work in place of the old stuff.

I suggest 1 spray though. 4 is too much of element x. But hey ... maybe I need to push element x up from the usual low dose. I don't mind intimidating people for a few hours if there is some panty wetting later on.

Thundr Core + Imprint + emp + dionysis
AD: a314 and most of their stuff

ADream : Alfa M, certo, corpo, LIIK v1 &v2 glace
SteveO :Ascend, evolve, cohesion, xs100, XiSt, APi , Dom, SOB, Vibe, Xs99b, bliss, CON, flirt, xs 106b, Odyssey, xs111, xs112, XS113, DM oil 119 127 129 130
LAL:wolf,nude,AV, OD, SXD9 Max T possess hypnotica dirty P BAD WOLF
HAX: M512, C4,X22,ExX,919,HG,BlOps,RAW,PhCide,Aura,​Alien,C4X,ladyK
LAID BRAND: Dirty clean. hair paste ,pomade
Lacroy: NPA
06-30-2015 1:41 AM
Thanks given by MMM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-30-2015 7:00 AM

(06-30-2015 1:41 AM)right_mr Wrote:  Hi MMM
I am assuming this is the old 30 ml bottle of wingman X right ?

Okay the reincarnation of that product is now called ELEMENT X. I have never tried the old 30 ml stuff. Element X is legit. Solid solid standalone product. Should still work in place of the old stuff.

I suggest 1 spray though. 4 is too much of element x. But hey ... maybe I need to push element x up from the usual low dose. I don't mind intimidating people for a few hours if there is some panty wetting later on.

I have no idea which, Mr. I just liked how it made the stripper all wet, and the next time, she brought over her friend to see if she'd get wet, too; and did! Definitely had me wanting to give it a test run!!!! Hell, I was even gonna go to a strip club, in which I haven't been in over 20 years! whistle
06-30-2015 7:00 AM

right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1039
Thanks received:
572 thanks in 222 posts

06-30-2015 1:16 PM

(06-30-2015 7:00 AM)MMM Wrote:  I have no idea which, Mr. I just liked how it made the stripper all wet, and the next time, she brought over her friend to see if she'd get wet, too; and did! Definitely had me wanting to give it a test run!!!! Hell, I was even gonna go to a strip club, in which I haven't been in over 20 years! whistle

Hi MMM
I really like the writing style. I assume this isn't originally one of your posts. Who originally posted this out of curiosity.
I am trying to work out this persons stats eg his age , ethnicity ,which part of the world he lives in etc because it might explain a few things about the sort of results he saw.

Also when people talk about dabs of New Pheromone Additive rather than drops , would you say a dab equals like half a euro dropper drop for example. I want to try this combo with new New Pheromone Additive as I have some. Only catch is I don't have the old wingman X. I only have the new 10ml element X.

Cheers
Right

Edit: thinking about it , I will be actually likely ending up in a strip club with my boss after drinks tomorrow... so actually testing this becomes quite relevant ... not even joking here ...

Thundr Core + Imprint + emp + dionysis
AD: a314 and most of their stuff

ADream : Alfa M, certo, corpo, LIIK v1 &v2 glace
SteveO :Ascend, evolve, cohesion, xs100, XiSt, APi , Dom, SOB, Vibe, Xs99b, bliss, CON, flirt, xs 106b, Odyssey, xs111, xs112, XS113, DM oil 119 127 129 130
LAL:wolf,nude,AV, OD, SXD9 Max T possess hypnotica dirty P BAD WOLF
HAX: M512, C4,X22,ExX,919,HG,BlOps,RAW,PhCide,Aura,​Alien,C4X,ladyK
LAID BRAND: Dirty clean. hair paste ,pomade
Lacroy: NPA
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2015 2:07 PM by right_mr.)
06-30-2015 1:16 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Xtreme fun with my Wingman Xtreme XPX 1 2,007 10-09-2012 1:28 AM
Last Post: CaveCritter