Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.67 Average
Wingman Element X (Green Bottle)
Thundercat
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 15 posts

Wingman Element X (Green Bottle)
04-03-2012 6:36 PM

Ok this ones got me abit ? and im not quite sure how to describe the effects
When i wear it i do not feel alpha at all lol, i start to feel abit introverted and it feels like alot of people are watching me( which normally doesnt bother me)

But the results with women have been great on two (out of 3) of the occasions wearing it i've had a female come upto me and ask me something random like "have you got a lighter" and try to start conversatrion, since im feeling introvertered i really cant be arsed talking to them which is strange. I can just see the look on there face like they want to "advance" from being simply a stranger yet i have no desire to follow up when i wear this stuff.

When worn in conjunction with X-22 i noticed little kids just stare at me, with amazement or something lol like woaaahhh whos this guy (DIHLs)
women who are above 20 or so just ignore me like i dont exsist or somehow blend in with the enviroment. However i've had the most strangest experience of 13, 14 15 year olds checking me out and giving me IOIs. It actually felt pretty disturbing and since that moment i refuse to wear it with X-22 lol

What are other peoples feel of this product. I dont feel like im a rockstar as advertised, i feel like im a man whore and everybody knows it
04-03-2012 6:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by paradigmshift, eyeofra, Falcon

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1172 thanks in 450 posts

RE: Wingman Element X (Green Bottle)
04-03-2012 6:42 PM

(04-03-2012 6:36 PM)Thundercat Wrote:  Ok this ones got me abit ? and im not quite sure how to describe the effects
When i wear it i do not feel alpha at all lol, i start to feel abit introverted and it feels like alot of people are watching me( which normally doesnt bother me)

But the results with women have been great on two (out of 3) of the occasions wearing it i've had a female come upto me and ask me something random like "have you got a lighter" and try to start conversatrion, since im feeling introvertered i really cant be arsed talking to them which is strange. I can just see the look on there face like they want to "advance" from being simply a stranger yet i have no desire to follow up when i wear this stuff.

When worn in conjunction with X-22 i noticed little kids just stare at me, with amazement or something lol like woaaahhh whos this guy (DIHLs)
women who are above 20 or so just ignore me like i dont exsist or somehow blend in with the enviroment. However i've had the most strangest experience of 13, 14 15 year olds checking me out and giving me IOIs. It actually felt pretty disturbing and since that moment i refuse to wear it with X-22 lol

What are other peoples feel of this product. I dont feel like im a rockstar as advertised, i feel like im a man whore and everybody knows it

Maybe something like Glace or Hypnotica will help as a social plus for self-effects.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
04-03-2012 6:42 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2401
Thanks received:
1088 thanks in 492 posts

04-03-2012 9:05 PM

Interesting report. Its like it had the opposite effect of what you were expecting.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
04-03-2012 9:05 PM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
762 thanks in 283 posts

04-04-2012 6:24 AM

The black label Wingman is the one that I have gotten the VIP or Rock Star kind of attraction and attention wearing. I have worn X a few times at work and at just two sprays and for me it was more of a want to be around you kind of thing. Nurses stopping by to ask more questions than normal, or just ask how my weekend was, or just every day kind of talk that they normally would not do. It has been kind of like the "everyone wants you to be their friend" kind of mix, but not the VIP or buying you drinks kind of mix. I am planning on trying it with C4 sometime soon and see how that works in business meetings with potential contracts as it seems to be a mellow mix, and a comfort type one. Maybe it's just me, but that is how the Element X has seemed to work.
04-04-2012 6:24 AM
AnthonyJFranks
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 49
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

04-26-2012 8:42 AM

Im also curious about this mix as well
04-26-2012 8:42 AM

the3rdjokeer
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 5 posts

12-22-2014 8:30 PM

i only got self effect from element x it really makes me super confident and the most awesome man.

it seems that every girl checking me out because of the way I'm walking as a really confident man, straight posture, smile to every one, say anything to stranger without fear. i once caught girl staring at me and right in the moment i smiled at her and she down her head. this happened in 20 feet away, so I'm sure this is not because of my pheromone.
12-22-2014 8:30 PM
Thanks given by Mustang67
lateng
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

05-21-2015 8:52 PM

i wore this. my girl like it very much. keeps sniffing my neck.
05-21-2015 8:52 PM
Milkman
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

12-22-2015 8:19 PM

I just bought this one... I am a noob anyway.

First trial at night, 2 sprays to the mid of the collarbone and the wrist.... No effect from the wifey yet. Overslept with it, no strange dream, sleep seems okay, no change on self-effect.

Second trial in the morning, 2 sprays again to the same spots. No self-effect yet. Haven't seen anything changed so far at the office. I will act just like normal but will see if there is any difference during the day.
12-22-2015 8:19 PM
Milkman
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

12-23-2015 4:42 AM

Hmmm.. I update a bit but my post doesn't seem registered.

Anyway, my wife sent message asking for date today, so maybe the effect from last night put some footprint in her memory. I don't know if this is the effect from the mones or just coincident.
At office everything went normal, no different on self-effect and I can't see any sign yet if it is affecting my colleagues.

The smell of the perfume from the mones already gone and I can smell the mones only now. The smell is still quite strong after 10-11 hours.
12-23-2015 4:42 AM
Thanks given by right_mr

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  wingman element X review UntoldBlasphemous 4 6,295 08-15-2011 3:37 AM
Last Post: Pagodeiro
  Wingman Element... JAYCEE 10 6,107 06-15-2011 9:57 AM
Last Post: Fly So Hi