Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Why the U.S. is Broken
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Why the U.S. is Broken
10-16-2011 2:38 PM

Wrapped up in a nutshell!

Dylan Ratigan kind of loses it here, but the message is dead on!

And, this running on mainstream media (MSNBC) was a refreshing surprise.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
10-16-2011 2:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shadowknight
BOSS

Rep Post

RE: Why the U.S. is Broken
10-16-2011 3:52 PM

Its crazy how fucked up we are thanks to the gov
i was surprise also when i found out that the federal reserve is private owned always thought it was runned by the gov

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
10-16-2011 3:52 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

10-16-2011 4:51 PM

Nope, but that's exactly what the bankers wanted you to believe when the plotted its establishment.

And, according to the U.S. Constitution, only Congress can mint money, but they fanagled that away too, then they managed to due away with the gold standard and loot our gold reserves.

Bankers make drug lords look like princesses! The difference is that bankers don't want to hook you on drugs, they just want to steal all your money and enslave you, and they don't want to kill other bankers, they just want their money too.

10-16-2011 4:51 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

10-16-2011 7:02 PM

"Money in politics is the root of all political evil. There is no greater corruption" - No truer statement has ever been made. But with the supreme court ruling in 2010 that billionaires can donate unlimited dollars to campaign causes, the problem is bound only to get worse.

Ultimately, things in the united states are eventually going to get critical, reach a critical mass, with mass protests and revolutions spreading across America. And when the generals give American soldiers the order to fire upon American citizens who are protesting against the broken political and banking system, this will be the critical point for America.

Will we follow in the footsteps of Syria, and will American soldiers fire into the crowds of their brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers? If so, we will undergo a civil war of unequivocal devastation.

If not (and I like to think they will not), the politicians and bankers will face their day of reckoning, and maybe the tree of liberty will be refreshed by the will (rather than the blood) of the patriots.

As American citizens, we have been medicated to the point of delusion with the latest and greatest innovations of our pharmaceutical industries (god bless their corporate souls). More antipsychotic medications are dispensed throughout the united states than in all other countries combined. Are we a nation of psychotics - or are we just unwilling to face the truth and so we medicate ourselves, as a nation, to the point of not caring anymore?

My generation (now in mid-twenties) grew up as a generation of weaklings: too fat to fight, with peak-oil fast approaching, expecting a greater quality of life, with minimal work input, with our education system the laughing stock of the developed world, all the while free trade agreements (and banks) have bled untold tens-of-trillions of dollars away from the United States, and with foreign competition increasing exponentially in a world of increasing complexity and an out-of-control population growth.

The end result, I fear, is a very long economic depression and great deal of suffering before Americans (especially of my generation) finally gather the balls and the will to fight against the infected political machinery of the United States of America, and of course, hang the wall street banksters and hedge-fund managers by their balls from the roof of the New York Stock Exchange.
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2011 7:16 PM by Alpha Dream.)
10-16-2011 7:02 PM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

10-16-2011 8:54 PM

More reason for everybody to sign this petition.

10-16-2011 8:54 PM

mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

10-16-2011 8:58 PM

You're actually kind of lucky Chris, my generation, the one before yours, grew up in stable households, with stay at home mothers and single family incomes. Our education system was still pretty good, american cars and televisions were still the norm, and names like Panasonic and Sanyo were known for producing crap.

Then we grew up, got married, good jobs, bought houses, and thought we'd have the same lives as our parents before us.

But, it didn't quite work out that way. I don't have any friends my age who got married and stayed married to the same perosn for any length of time, I think everyone I know has lost at least one job due to downsizing, outsourcing or the company going out of business, and I know more prople today than I ever could have imagined who have either lost their houses or sold them at a huge loss to avoid foreclosure.

My generation saw a few great presidents and a Congress that actually served their constituents, and watched it slowly erode to shit! My genertation turned a blind eye to government corruption becasue we wanted to believe opur government was honest and everything they did was in our best interest. Yours grew up knowing better. Your generation grew up with shit and has the opportunity to turn things around in your lifetime. Your generation is now starting to act our and protest the injustices.

We are at where we are now because my generation sat by and did nothing, and the generation before mine fucked us out of having the same lives that they had, in order to to serve their own interests.

And as I finished typing this, a news story about OWS comes on, and the movement is only getting larger!

WE ARE THE 99%!!!

It's long past time to start taking back America!

10-16-2011 8:58 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

10-16-2011 9:24 PM

If you were in New York Mark, id invite you to join me next week when I go down to wall st. To voice my opinion on these corporate whores. There is no excuse, I live an hour away from wall st. by train, and it's time I joined them for what I believe in. I'll send back pictures from the front lines when I'm there...

And I totally agree on the generations. My fathers generation (early baby boomers) as my father had me at old age, spent well beyond his means, put everything on credit, their marriage ended in disaster and my mother took and disposed of our family's wealth, and I lost my childhood as a result. Thanks to mom taking everything, and his own recklessness with credit, he is now in such a financial pickle that I provide him financial aid every month so he can stay in his underwater home - for a $2,000 mortgage per month which is 95% interest, on a house for which he will never gain equity because the value has dropped 60%. My mom is doing just fine though, but she is "depressed" about the way things turned out for the family.

And this is from someone who is actually doing ok in this economy due to my natural talents. For those less fortunate I cringe to think how desperate things must be. There are millions of kids like me that went through the same thing I did, and have no way to support themselves or their families, much less their parents.
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2011 9:36 PM by Alpha Dream.)
10-16-2011 9:24 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

10-16-2011 9:55 PM

I got news for you Chris, the OWS movement has spread across the country now and is now spreading across the world!

I just read a post on another forum today from a guy in Point Vedra Florida who went to a protest in his town the other day, and was surprised at how normal everyone was and not the pot smoking hippie fanatics that the media has made them out to be.

The news story I mentioned eariler was about people being arrested at the gathering here in Dallas.

I think this is just the beginning and people have been pushed to the breaking point. Next up, OCCUPY WASHINGTON!!!

Who's in? Big Grin

10-16-2011 9:55 PM
PheroDemon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-16-2011 10:05 PM

Pard my ignorance on this subject. Which Washington? I would think DC. I am from DC's other twin =) funny, its almost as if it was named in defiance. This state is so granola.

I feel for you Chris. We all have our own problems, but it seems all around in this country gradually the "father figure" has lost respect. You can see tis reflected in number of things like some guys having no balls. The disrespect is the feminizing of America, where certain aspects of masculinity are indirectly discouraged, though by nature women respond to it.

I don't know where things are headed, but I would at least like to work and live an enjoyable life to old age before leaving this world....while banging a lot of hot chicks =)
10-16-2011 10:05 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

10-17-2011 12:05 AM

(10-16-2011 10:05 PM)PheroDemon Wrote:  Which Washington? I would think DC. I am from DC's other twin =) funny, its almost as if it was named in defiance

I don't mean to be rude, but it just doesn't make any sense.
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2011 12:06 AM by Alpha Dream.)
10-17-2011 12:05 AM

Share This Thread