Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Why coconut oil is great
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3975
Thanks received:
3346 thanks in 1523 posts

Why coconut oil is great
07-11-2011 2:32 PM

Why coconut oil is Great

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
07-11-2011 2:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, Pheroquirk, ppHamelin

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2046 thanks in 814 posts

RE: Why coconut oil is great
07-11-2011 11:10 PM

Fractionated coconut oil makes a great fixative for pheromone sprays, too Smile
07-11-2011 11:10 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-12-2011 12:43 AM

(07-11-2011 11:10 PM)dbot Wrote:  Fractionated coconut oil makes a great fixative for pheromone sprays, too Smile
Hmmm now that is food for thought, i was thinking about using it as a base and adding some herbals for the making of a lotion for my man piece as it has great lube propertys i have noticed, any ideas on a formula to keep the love piece in tip top shape Mosking

My thread >
07-12-2011 12:43 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-16-2011 5:38 AM

(07-16-2011 1:43 AM)KobeNick Wrote:  Louis Vuitton s are considered the lots of immensely important collateral for those who are posh accessories on the . can carry their the area the baking follow a of these Louis Vuitton s on that always make sense in a methods and sizes. Gone are considered the days when commonly the black and other natural dyes were on the market prepared to Louis Vuitton s on the . In the actual era, the Louis Vuitton developing business is experimenting with loads of of decor and the dyes to can be and hit alters for those who are Louis Vuitton s on that are free to reach the structure and the needs for those who are .One of the best technique for could some sort of Louis Vuitton without strenuous oneself will be searching for some sort of one online.One will almost dumbfounded by a selection for those who are Louis Vuitton s and their e . d . on the market on World Wide Web. Furthermore, since most of the online businesses are making an attempt to improvise their digital revenues, they offer to you online discount on these Louis Vuitton s as well, making it possible for the online prospects to organize although they consum their Louis Vuitton s.

________________________________________​________________________________________​______
[edited out spam links -dbot]
A well written articlicle indeed beautiful peices of decor and art no doubt, i certainly appreciate the links and therefore thus far no real intention of bagging the game, although i may hopefully aquire a new or used willy warmer for my experiences with the less than moderate weather i am experiencing here in Brisbane tonight with the rain sprinkling down upon the ground and the falling temperatures i would say that the weather here is certainly a bit brass mate, yes just a little bit on the brassy side, not quite enough to freeze the nuts off a brass monkey.

However it is cold enough to warrant the desire to cover the beauty of my man peice, and the thought of a soft covering or a snuggly rug for my peice seems most inviting, maby i shall try and attract a girl who has the knowledge to perhaps measure me up for the knitting of nice flush fitting angora wool or woosted willy warmer yeah none of the polys are rayons for my love trojan wood horse good solid soldier man piece ding dong dangle i have a bag, ding dong dangle i am glad that i have a bag, ding dong dangle do Confused

My thread >
07-16-2011 5:38 AM
Gotchaz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 15 posts

06-05-2012 8:43 AM

I took Fractionated coconut oil for a bit, too brutal on my system. I had a girl room mate and she asked why I took it. I explained that it tricks your body into thinking it's taken in too much fat. Well I left and came back she had drank a bunch of it, you're only supposed to take a tbs if that. Lets just say she was in the washroom a loong looooooooooong loooooooooooooong time.

I got rid of the stuff I couldn't handle the stomach pains it gives.
06-05-2012 8:43 AM

ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
102 thanks in 65 posts

07-14-2012 2:11 AM

I started taking it a while back - not much to notice in the beginning but after 4-5 days it seemed to unleash my passive vocabulary - I started using words I rarely use ever... Stopped taking it after 2 weeks since it seemed to increase my mind chatter and I couldn't fall asleep easily because of it.
Also it made my skin more prone to acne after a while but I might not have found the right dosage that my body can handle yet.
07-14-2012 2:11 AM
clide7
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 210
Thanks received:
358 thanks in 111 posts

07-14-2012 3:28 AM

(07-16-2011 5:38 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  A well written articlicle indeed beautiful peices of decor and art no doubt, i certainly appreciate the links and therefore thus far no real intention of bagging the game, although i may hopefully aquire a new or used willy warmer for my experiences with the less than moderate weather i am experiencing here in Brisbane tonight with the rain sprinkling down upon the ground and the falling temperatures i would say that the weather here is certainly a bit brass mate, yes just a little bit on the brassy side, not quite enough to freeze the nuts off a brass monkey.

However it is cold enough to warrant the desire to cover the beauty of my man peice, and the thought of a soft covering or a snuggly rug for my peice seems most inviting, maby i shall try and attract a girl who has the knowledge to perhaps measure me up for the knitting of nice flush fitting angora wool or woosted willy warmer yeah none of the polys are rayons for my love trojan wood horse good solid soldier man piece ding dong dangle i have a bag, ding dong dangle i am glad that i have a bag, ding dong dangle do Confused

i laughed. best of luck finding a knitter with the proper qualifications. it would make for interesting conversation...

"You can never put the smoke back in the cigarette"
07-14-2012 3:28 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-14-2012 3:50 AM

(07-14-2012 3:28 AM)clide7 Wrote:  i laughed. best of luck finding a knitter with the proper qualifications. it would make for interesting conversation...
Yep i decided i really should man up a little and i think the idea of a knitted angora willy warmer can sit on the back burner for awhile because instead i am going to find a nice solid length of bamboo and make my self a handsome and distinctive cod piece yeah something that willy will be proud to wear out and about around town and in public.

Then again i could fashion it so that the end will have the real look of a large penis head and i could have it sticking up just above the waistband in my trousers and just when the check out girl is about to give me change i could give the end of my enhancement a good pretend scratch, i bet this would get a good red flush out of her ha ha cause her to catch her breath lol

My thread >
07-14-2012 3:50 AM

Share This Thread