Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Why Challenges with Briefcases
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Why Challenges with Briefcases
11-05-2021 6:41 PM

THE BRIEFCASE STORY
--------------------------

Something going on in my city....

You could be seen walking with nice jeans, nice shirt , nice jacket or sweater, nice shoes, with a woman (Even a hb7) and everything ok, but as soon as you add a briefcase to the outfit, suddenly, I hear the horn more in traffic when I'm walking.

It's really irritating, as I have no other way to carry around so many things I have besides my wallet, like medications etc... So I always relied on a briefcase. But people want to tear my head off in traffic when they see me carry one...

Why? What is so rich about a briefcase.. I would think my 40K car is worth more of their time getting jealous over or stealing!

Can you imagine if I was wearing the same outfit with a 25 yo hb 9 walking beside me.

It's strange I am not that big.. 5'10" in shoes and 170 lbs. My age 51 but told constantly I look 35-37, My SO 52 but looks people guess her to be 25-30. So why pick on me? Why the anger and jealousy.. over a BRIEFCASE?

P.S This afternoon I wore AV to a bar.. 5 drops.. I washed it off before this incident happened but their may of been some residue... Any chance a washed off pheromone could of played a role? Celebrities (Av vibe) do hire security and police officers to protect them. But when I , am mere mortal walk around with AV with no security of Police officers protecting me look what happens? Challenges.... The Briefcase challenge.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2021 6:47 PM by dsouza.)
11-05-2021 6:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: Why Challenges with Briefcases
11-05-2021 8:32 PM

Maybe your just paranoid

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
11-05-2021 8:32 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-06-2021 2:09 AM

I don't care about challenges.. I was a competitive MMA fighter throughout my 20's. I've been punched in the face and hit people in the face literally thousands of times during my competition days... (In addition to the grappling).

I was just curious as to why it happens with the briefcase? When I leave the briefcase at home it doesn't happen.

Do people think you're rich just because you carry a grey $500 briefcase? They leave me alone in my 40k sporty car..... So I can't understand the thinking...

It's not about being paranoid... I'm not afraid. I'm trying to understand the logic... lol

More and more people are out of jobs here in Toronto area and more and more muggings at gunpoint.. Even teenage girls getting mugged... literally stealing their shoes right off them.

We've also had some senseless shootings here in Toronto in recents months... It's all due to covid 19.. before covid I recall the streets here being much safer.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2021 7:16 AM by dsouza.)
11-06-2021 2:09 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

11-06-2021 12:12 PM

Seriously? Hmm..never heard of such a case. I know clothing can cause similar stuff. I like I had one dark yellow coat, which I used to get challenges with.. it did look suspicious in a way even the police checked me up once lol. But a suitcase? Maybe it does convey a businessman vibe. But really it is the first time I hear this.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
11-06-2021 12:12 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-06-2021 12:40 PM

(11-06-2021 12:12 PM)TracerX Wrote:  Seriously? Hmm..never heard of such a case. I know clothing can cause similar stuff. I like I had one dark yellow coat, which I used to get challenges with.. it did look suspicious in a way even the police checked me up once lol. But a suitcase? Maybe it does convey a businessman vibe. But really it is the first time I hear this.

Once I wore AM NOS to a bar for 20 somethings and the security demanded to see the same briefcase and shredded it open for drugs and weapons.

My only rational is they thought why would someone bring a briefcase to a bar on a weekend unless he was a drug dealer or criminal.

Stupid I know. But that's how fucked up some bouncers in bars are here in Toronto area.

I don't know how much was the briefcase and how much was AM NOS.

Exact same briefcase.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2021 12:43 PM by dsouza.)
11-06-2021 12:40 PM

Blacky Chan

Rep Post

11-06-2021 6:27 PM

If you think people are out to get you because youre carrying a briefcase you might be a tad bit paranoid
11-06-2021 6:27 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-07-2021 12:46 AM

Well if two people say it, maybe it has some truth... especially with what's going on here with Covid 19 and security measures.

I don't necessarily think they'll hurt me or hold me up, as it's never happened. But it is ANNOYING.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021 1:23 AM by dsouza.)
11-07-2021 12:46 AM

Share This Thread