Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Who the heck is this guy Renny?
clockw0rk
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 13 posts

RE: Who the heck is this guy Renny?
03-15-2016 1:45 PM

Welcome back, Renny.

Current Mone stash:

LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, VooDoo-x, Wolf-x
Apex Pheromones: Core, Imprint, TUSC oil-x, M3X
Love-Scent: NPA, Connekt, Attrakt, Chikara

*currently being shipped
-x sample
03-15-2016 1:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by renny

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1783
Thanks received:
4523 thanks in 1895 posts

RE: Who the heck is this guy Renny?
08-01-2016 8:06 AM

Hey folks, I'm not really sure what happened to Renny, but he hasn't logged in to the forum on over 2 months now. I have emailed him a couple of times over the last month or so but haven't received any response. I'm hoping that he's okay and just moved on to bigger and better things, but at least for now I am removing his admin status.

The only reason I'm doing so is because if anyone with malicious intent were to try and hack his account nobody would know and and if anybody were to gain access they could cause irreparable harm to the forum. Should he decide to come back at some point the title is still his for the asking, but from a security standpoint its just not wise to leave an admin account open and unmonitored.

And, on the chance that Renny has been checking the forum but just not logging in, Renny I wish you well in all endeavors and to know that there will always be a place for you here.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
08-01-2016 8:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by right_mr, kalpan56, Snoopyace

Share This Thread