Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Do you play the lotteries
No, it's a waste of money
Yes, and I spend $1.00 - $10.00 per week on tickets
Yes, and I spend between $11.00 - $19.00 per week on tickets
Yes, and I spend more than $20.00 per week on tickets
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who plays the lottery?
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2703 thanks in 1237 posts

Who plays the lottery?
06-18-2012 11:54 AM

I'm just curious who here plays the lottery and how much people spend that do. And, there is a method to my madness for asking.

So, please answer the poll and just to put anyone at ease who may feel uncomfortable with others knowing they do play and how much they spend, we'll keep the results private.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
06-18-2012 11:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2586
Thanks received:
1771 thanks in 671 posts

RE: Who plays the lottery?
06-18-2012 12:19 PM

I'm sure there are people who think its ridiculous. But, I have no problem admitting it. I play the megamillion every Tuesday and Friday. I buy one quick pic each time. It makes no difference to me whether the jackpot is 20 million or 200 million. I never buy more than one quick pick, and every once in a while I forget to buy a ticket. I know that statistically I am less likely to win with a quick pick, and if I don't win sometime soon, maybe I'll come up with a set of numbers. Big Grin

I don't really care if I win or not. But, you have to at least play if you want any chance of winning. I pay two dollars a week so that I can daydream about what it would be like if I do ever win. At the same time I am working towards a degree and a career, so I have a bit of a back-up plan.

After every drawing, I especially like to see the posted results. Like: this person is San Diego got 5 out of 6 numbers. They won 200,000 dollars. Four people in CA got 4 out of 6. They each get 10,000. It makes me happy for them. Every drawing there are always some people who win some money, even if no one wins the jackpot. I love the stories where someone wins 100 million. I am forever meeting people at the post office or grocery store who have won 250,000 or 300,000. And, so I keep daydreaming.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2012 12:23 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
06-18-2012 12:19 PM
robbierobv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 75
Thanks received:
131 thanks in 49 posts

06-18-2012 12:30 PM

I also put my $6 a week every time I get to the gas station or supermarket. Usually quick picks also, but I've heard that statistically they have hit more often than picking numbers by hand. I see people win huge random amounts of money at my business, so although some of these are total long shots, every so often, they hit, and SOMEONE has to win. Now looking at the small picture, as an individual, it is unlikely you will win this jackpot, but looking at the big picture, someone has to win, and the only way to have your name pulled is to throw it in the hat. Don't spend every last penny and build a life plan around it, but, if you can find an amount that genuinely doesn't affect your budget, then just "throw a quarter into that fountain and make a wish." Good

Arsenal:
Androtics: A314 AmmoX2 TUTHX3 ISX2 IH P74 P83 P102 TAL -rone mx454
Alpha Dream: Glace AM L'Uomo A1
True: TA TI TL TJ TE
Hax: X22 C4 M512 WM9 WM9+O WMXtreme WMBlack
Love Scent: NPA Alpha7 SOE EOW ChemSet; a-nol -rone -none a1
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV Wolf

Wishlist:Moil
Liquid Trust, NUDE, HYPSOC, ODgel, AquaGen on the way, GLACEfb, CORPO on the way, CERTO, TT, TC, XXX, Meo-Nol, B-Nol on the way, A-None
06-18-2012 12:30 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2703 thanks in 1237 posts

06-18-2012 5:02 PM

First off I want to thank the people that have read this thread and taken the few seconds it took to read the poll, check one of the boxes and hit submit.

Second, for those of you who read the thread and couldn't be bothered to respond as I asked you to, you made it on a little different list! Next time you want something from me I'll be sure to read your request and ignore it.

And for the ones that have won cash prizes here and couldn't take a whole 5 seconds out of your life to answer, I am especially pissed off!

And for any of you that didn't answer before and think you can just answer the poll now DON'T BOTHER! I've already written down the names of everyone that's read the thread up till now and who voted.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
06-18-2012 5:02 PM
shadowknight
B.M.F.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3097
Thanks received:
297 thanks in 182 posts

06-18-2012 5:44 PM

I don't really play. Somethings my dad buys lottery tickets and gives me one. And my mom usually plays when there is a huge prize.

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Alpha Dream: Corpo,Glace,
Liquid Alchemy Labs: posses alpha, nude samples: A.V. & wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
Paradise7: pursuit
Erox
Androtics Direct: some togos
Singles: androstadienone & pregnenolone
06-18-2012 5:44 PM

preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 205
Thanks received:
364 thanks in 182 posts

06-18-2012 5:45 PM

^^^Didnt really understood Mark post but back to the Thread theme statistics prove that quick picks can get u some money i already won 3 times (Highest prize money was 8 euros) and i actually won 3 euros last week lol

I make sure i choose a place with a good vibe and always play the quick pick Blum
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2012 5:45 PM by preck.)
06-18-2012 5:45 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1274
Thanks received:
714 thanks in 313 posts

06-19-2012 1:39 AM

(06-18-2012 5:02 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  First off I want to thank the people that have read this thread and taken the few seconds it took to read the poll, check one of the boxes and hit submit.

Second, for those of you who read the thread and couldn't be bothered to respond as I asked you to, you made it on a little different list! Next time you want something from me I'll be sure to read your request and ignore it.

And for the ones that have won cash prizes here and couldn't take a whole 5 seconds out of your life to answer, I am especially pissed off!

And for any of you that didn't answer before and think you can just answer the poll now DON'T BOTHER! I've already written down the names of everyone that's read the thread up till now and who voted.

You tell 'em Mark, you tell those ignorant sons of bitches.

***psst*** Pago, Terry get the straight jacket out boys
06-19-2012 1:39 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1413
Thanks received:
2763 thanks in 1322 posts

06-19-2012 11:25 AM

I never play.
06-19-2012 11:25 AM
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2679
Thanks received:
2386 thanks in 929 posts

06-19-2012 12:23 PM

(06-18-2012 5:02 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  And for the ones that have won cash prizes here and couldn't take a whole 5 seconds out of your life to answer, I am especially pissed off!

I answered, no big deal, but I dont understand what is there to be pissed off about.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
06-19-2012 12:23 PM
Thanks given by DGamer

DGamer
Player of the Game

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 466
Thanks received:
594 thanks in 247 posts

06-19-2012 12:37 PM

I'm in the same boat as pheroman

Please read this before you ask me for my opinion or suggestions as to what to get. Other than that, I'm more than happy to help

My Journal
06-19-2012 12:37 PM

Share This Thread