Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which attraction pheromone do you like most?
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Which attraction pheromone do you like most?
05-23-2016 8:24 AM

(05-22-2016 4:24 PM)ClassicHats Wrote:  what if I am sad?

Fake it 'till you make it. We all have bad days but focus on the positives (yes, there are always positives even if sometimes they are challenging to find).

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
05-23-2016 8:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

MMM

Rep Post

05-23-2016 9:27 AM

(05-22-2016 4:24 PM)ClassicHats Wrote:  what if I am sad?

As SMART AS YOU ARE WITH MONES, you should know if a girl would be attracted to a SAD VIBE/FACE or not. Now, all you have to do is figure out NOT to wear mones during your time in that dark place or proceed in trying to pick her up. But then again ...

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
05-23-2016 9:27 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

05-23-2016 9:48 AM

Wear boatloads of True Love to maintain congruency with your sadness. Sarcastic blum
05-23-2016 9:48 AM
ClassicHats
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-23-2016 12:35 PM

(05-23-2016 9:27 AM)MMM Wrote:  As SMART AS YOU ARE WITH MONES, you should know if a girl would be attracted to a SAD VIBE/FACE or not. Now, all you have to do is figure out NOT to wear mones during your time in that dark place or proceed in trying to pick her up. But then again ...

I was only kidding This haahaha could you imagine if there was a mone that makes other people sad, specifically the other sex? they could use it to push away people they are not interested in Anyone I have heard there is pheromones that do this in tears

quit

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2016 12:42 PM by ClassicHats.)
05-23-2016 12:35 PM
ClassicHats
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-23-2016 12:44 PM

(05-23-2016 9:48 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Wear boatloads of True Love to maintain congruency with your sadness. Sarcastic blum

wonder how that would play out if you really tried xD would be the real test of the product

quit

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2016 12:45 PM by ClassicHats.)
05-23-2016 12:44 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

05-23-2016 12:46 PM

(05-23-2016 12:35 PM)ClassicHats Wrote:  I was only kidding This haahaha could you imagine if there was a mone that makes other people sad, specifically the other sex? they could use it to push away people they are not interested in Anyone I have heard there is pheromones that do this in tears

You're the pheromone expert. I'm sure you can name all of these already. Nana
05-23-2016 12:46 PM
ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-19-2017 11:50 PM

(05-16-2016 2:09 PM)ClassicHats Wrote:  Nude Alpha, Voodoo, or xist?

Which one do you think is better to buy? ignoring the price since NA lasts longer Smile
Blush

Out of the 3 NA is the best for attraction !!!

Trick I learnt with NA is to apply it on neck. If I apply it on wrists/forearms then I don't see much attraction?

NA x 1 drop on neck give me huge attraction hits in nightclubs but for day gaming it's bit intimidating so I combine it with Glace.
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2017 11:52 PM by ocd.)
01-19-2017 11:50 PM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-30-2017 6:45 PM

(01-19-2017 11:50 PM)ocd Wrote:  Out of the 3 NA is the best for attraction !!!

Trick I learnt with NA is to apply it on neck. If I apply it on wrists/forearms then I don't see much attraction?

NA x 1 drop on neck give me huge attraction hits in nightclubs but for day gaming it's bit intimidating so I combine it with Glace.

Man I really need to start using NA for clubbing. Many spots I frequent are predominantly 18-21 and I've been using BW+Dienone but can still be somewhat intimidating. I'm just so addicted to the blatant hits with AV and BW.
01-30-2017 6:45 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-31-2017 9:30 AM

HI All,

Although I haven't tested any of the other attraction/beautification products, I have been running typically 1- 2 drops NA oil with 30-40 mcg Androstadienone to help with approachability/imprinting/fallout over the last couple of weeks.

The most common targets for my tests have been the girls/women in my daughter's school when I drop off my kid in the morning and pick her up in the late afternoon. Another target that is mostly around me is actually my wife of 12 years. I understand that NA oil (though NAG might differ a little) is more for making chicks that you have already broken the ice with start feeling clingy/romantic feelings and hence, can't stop thinking of you. Consequently, I don't know whether as some listmates have chimed in that NA would be the club scene blatant automatic attractant. Though possibly when combined with something else...who knows?

What have I seen over the past 2 weeks?

I have noticed girls/women at my kid's school giving me stares and DITHL. Yesterday in the morning, I caught a young girl's prolonged stare following my every move (though I have to say this particular one was perhaps exposed for the first time to this)...it was as if she were watching me like I was a celebrity. As for the other ones who have been getting repeated exposure to the mones quite frequently, they are giggling/making small talk at my entrance, extra smiles...and I have noticed one married beta female always lingering close whenever I am there in that school. Yesterday at the close of the day when I was picking up my kid, this particular woman brought a sandwich down for me from my kid's cooking class and was OVERLY smiley/friendly and a little too shy to look me in the eyes. However, I also noticed that without the Androstadienone one day (only 2 drops NA), I was ghosted by another married woman. Though on the next day, I added Androstadienone back into the mix and this same woman spontaneously started a convo with me by asking me a question to which she should have already known the answer to, namely 'Why so early to pick your kid up? or is it just my imagination?' This woman should know this from Sept '16 which was the start of the school year! Of course, the convo drifted into other topics and I had to break the convo as my kid came along and we had to leave. Besides, I am not interested in this particular target.

Regarding my wife. Already, she has on 2 occasions she was giving me prolonged stares. I asked her what's the matter. She replied, 'You know I have to tell you that you are a REALLY HANDSOME MAN...I am just looking at you and I ...I ....have to acknowledge this fact!' Hahahhahhahahah....Of course, I had to pretend and ask, "Why all of this all of sudden? IN such mundane circumstances i.e., no romantic atmospere/setting, no extraordinary events which would prompt such spontaneous declarations! My conclusion: Had to be the mones! Believe me...after 12 years of marriage (along with the usual ups/downs/arguments as well as a terrible family tragedy which doesn't usually spice up the intimacy) where 2 people become mundane to each other...these recent reactions are unusual. Hmmm...perhaps, the best is yet to come as I have read on many posts here that the people that longest to be influenced by the mones are indeed the people that we are most familiar with just about on a daily basis. Hence, we shall see how this plays out!

Lastly, another listmate above chimed in about NA combination...namely with Wolf. Garry included a sample tube and I gotta try this one out. Can anybody who has tried this combo or any other for that matter relate? I know that perhaps this might not be the main topic of this thread and I don't mean to hijack, but if anybody can quickly chime in...it may prove useful for all. I had some rather humorous off the wall reactions at the supermarket from a combo of Wolf + DP....hahahhahahha...but, that's perhaps for another thread..hahahhahahhahahahah.

Best Wishes to All!
01-31-2017 9:30 AM

Share This Thread