Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which Products Have You Overdosed on?
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Which Products Have You Overdosed on?
04-04-2015 12:25 PM

This thread is dedicated to your OD experiences. Simply list the product that you used and dosage (your age would be helpful as well).

Product/Dosage :

New Pheromone Additive - 5 drops

DP - 3 drops (mixed with EV + SOB)

AV - 5 drops

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-04-2015 12:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
John
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: Which Products Have You Overdosed on?
04-04-2015 1:30 PM

(04-04-2015 12:25 PM)theLaw Wrote:  This thread is dedicated to your OD experiences. Simply list the product that you used and dosage (your age would be helpful as well).

Product/Dosage :

New Pheromone Additive - 5 drops

DP - 3 drops (mixed with EV + SOB)

AV - 5 drops

I found it strange experience 5 sprays AM (ground) and then use AM + GLACE (5: 5) and not OD occur. What do you think about this?
In fact, I have never experienced OD.
04-04-2015 1:30 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-04-2015 1:51 PM

(04-04-2015 1:30 PM)John Wrote:  I found it strange experience 5 sprays AM (ground) and then use AM + GLACE (5: 5) and not OD occur. What do you think about this?
In fact, I have never experienced OD.

I agree. I have read members claim that 3 sprays of AM is an OD, but I never felt that. It's possible that AD's products are just that well buffered.

Also note that many members have issues with Glace and LIIK and depression, so that may be part of it.

Then the question would be - did you get more hits or more potent hits from 5 sprays and did you have any after effects (depression or low energy)? Many members would say it's just a waste going over what you need. You are also exposing yourself to higher doses of necessary chemicals. Remember, there are no free rides in nature Smile

04-04-2015 1:51 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-04-2015 2:52 PM

5 drops of A314 Rev. 23

People were practically hiding from me. Everyone I encountered that day was INCREDIBLY polite and almost shaking as if from fear. The scent wasn't overpowering by any means but when the phero cloud hit, they acted like I was the king and they were going to get 40 lashes if they dared look me in the eye. I did get one woman (approximately 30, Mediterranean descent) who started acting like I was going to be her next ex husband but beyond that, abject fear from people. This woman seemed VERY attracted to me and the powerful vibe I gave off. She actually gave me a business card and told me if I wasn't seeing anyone to give her a call. She seemed more than a little crazy or I might have taken her up on the offer, she was pretty cute with curly dark brown hair and a very tone body.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-04-2015 2:52 PM
John
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-04-2015 3:39 PM

(04-04-2015 1:51 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I agree. I have read members claim that 3 sprays of AM is an OD, but I never felt that. It's possible that AD's products are just that well buffered.

Also note that many members have issues with Glace and LIIK and depression, so that may be part of it.

Then the question would be - did you get more hits or more potent hits from 5 sprays and did you have any after effects (depression or low energy)? Many members would say it's just a waste going over what you need. You are also exposing yourself to higher doses of necessary chemicals. Remember, there are no free rides in nature Smile

Then, OD I do not have but did not see anything good. I concluded that 2 sprays also work 5, and so the other two are just wasted away.
Without depression.

With you happen as often the product appear to be too much and sometimes not do anything ??
04-04-2015 3:39 PM

John
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-04-2015 3:43 PM

(04-04-2015 2:52 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  5 drops of A314 Rev. 23

People were practically hiding from me. Everyone I encountered that day was INCREDIBLY polite and almost shaking as if from fear. The scent wasn't overpowering by any means but when the phero cloud hit, they acted like I was the king and they were going to get 40 lashes if they dared look me in the eye. I did get one woman (approximately 30, Mediterranean descent) who started acting like I was going to be her next ex husband but beyond that, abject fear from people. This woman seemed VERY attracted to me and the powerful vibe I gave off. She actually gave me a business card and told me if I wasn't seeing anyone to give her a call. She seemed more than a little crazy or I might have taken her up on the offer, she was pretty cute with curly dark brown hair and a very tone body.

I had results similar to yours, using 4 dabs Bad Wolf (sample).
04-04-2015 3:43 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-04-2015 4:42 PM

(04-04-2015 3:39 PM)John Wrote:  Then, OD I do not have but did not see anything good. I concluded that 2 sprays also work 5, and so the other two are just wasted away.
Without depression.

With you happen as often the product appear to be too much and sometimes not do anything ??

For me : A314 made people standoffish

AV - made me feel very on edge with zero attraction hits whatsoever

New Pheromone Additive - waaaayy to sexual for anything but a bar closing in the early a.m

DP - at 3 drops I took a solid attraction mix and turned it into a complete dud

04-04-2015 4:42 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-05-2015 9:28 AM

Well, it finally happened!!! I overdosed on Evolve and SOB Bomb

Mix : 2 drops Cohesion + 3 Drops Evolve + 4 sprays SOB (2@8:00 and 2@12:00)

I drove for Uber last night and applied the above mix with overall ghosting effects (attraction only). What I can't quite figure out is if there was any attraction behind the massive amounts of intimidation, and what would have happened if I used more game. I had respect hits all over the place, and hints of attraction, but everyone seemed preoccupied.

I even had a 40+ female in the car, who showed very few signs of attraction (note that she had just been stood up by a guy who she was clearly into, and wanted to explain her whole story). This was before the 2 extra sprays SOB, so Evolve would have been the only issue.

Also, picked a girl I had driven the night before who had hit on me hard, but she seemed less interested (note that she broke a heel and I was taking her to her car early). She had been with her friend the night before when I wore AM + Cohesion, so perhaps intimidation based on this OD mix?

The night was strange in general, so difficult to gauge hits overall.

One other note: I felt the scent was overwhelming - like I was feeling a bit off due to the overpowering scent, which has never happened with these products before. The Evolve seemed to stick out (I applied while driving, so perhaps I accidentally went as high as 4 drops from euro dropper?) Prescription is 1 drop for Evolve on PhXS site.

Any ideas on what Evolve does at higher doses (or OD levels)?

04-05-2015 9:28 AM
kingtut savage
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-16-2015 10:50 PM

Personally, i dong believe in od'ing. I have gotten several fear and aggression hits on BW and domination at 6:4. Mostly fear, even the aggressive responses i received were initiated by fear. People i dont know dont know what i might do. It took me a minute to learn how to use this power stack but i am getting better everyday. If you feel like you are ghosting, i suggest you make yourself know. Reach out and touch the one you want. I have noticed some ghosting but its usually from people i dont want to talk to anyway. Just to be clear i dont wear this particular mix everyday. I have other Pheromones that i mix into my power stack from time to tike. I know alot of people on here would suggest using less, but seems to be working for me. Just be sure to do sokething with the Pheromones and dont waste it. This shit is expensive. Although i will say, it's worth the power you acquire if you learn how to wear it right. Life is getting better for me everyday.
04-16-2015 10:50 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-16-2015 11:33 PM

Click the links for my OD experiences with:

A4A + DP + Wolf
Captain(click) and the non-OD test later that day for comparison(click).

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
04-16-2015 11:33 PM

Share This Thread