Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Where have all the REAL POSTERS gone?
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 807
Thanks received:
709 thanks in 371 posts

RE: Where have all the REAL POSTERS gone?
06-22-2016 4:07 PM

The last thing I would call MMM, is a troll. A respected member just asking a simple question.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
06-22-2016 4:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by MMM, SuperJoy, mark-in-dallas, Ekscentra
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3853
Thanks received:
2011 thanks in 997 posts

06-22-2016 4:23 PM

(06-22-2016 4:07 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  The last thing I would call MMM, is a troll. A respected member just asking a simple question.

Somebody call me a troll!?!?

Bitchabooty! popcorn Nawh, just kidding. I don't mind. Troll crossed my mind as well. And is the reason I asked the questionFocus

I guess every forum will have that ONE GUY or TWO, who knows all the answers and answers all the questions. And NO, I'm not upset or angry. Just wondering where the OTHER knowledgeable moners disappeared to, and is it because they're busy with life, or have they been run off by certain people. I do, however, hate knowing there are people born AFTER me who know more! Parting

"Money makes the world go round! Add pussy to that, and you better fasten your seat belt!" --- MMM
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2016 4:27 PM by MMM.)
06-22-2016 4:23 PM
Thanks given by Jimmycrack
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 304
Thanks received:
1307 thanks in 605 posts

06-22-2016 4:39 PM

(06-22-2016 4:23 PM)MMM Wrote:  Somebody call me a troll!?!?

Bitchabooty! popcorn Nawh, just kidding. I don't mind. Troll crossed my mind as well. And is the reason I asked the questionFocus

I guess every forum will have that ONE GUY or TWO, who knows all the answers and answers all the questions. And NO, I'm not upset or angry. Just wondering where the OTHER knowledgeable moners disappeared to, and is it because they're busy with life, or have they been run off by certain people. I do, however, hate knowing there are people born AFTER me who know more! Parting

"Money makes the world go round! Add pussy to that, and you better fasten your seat belt!" --- MMM

Might be interesting to look back and see when senior members started posting less...........perhaps when AD's mixes changed...........or when Androtics altered a large number of their products..........or well after PXS released its first gen of products?

Other than Apex and LAL............been mighty quiet over the last few years.

(I left PT out of this list as I haven't seen any game-changing mixes from them that can't be found elsewhere...........but solid products nonetheless)Focus

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-22-2016 4:39 PM
Thanks given by Spars

Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 158
Thanks received:
913 thanks in 433 posts

06-22-2016 4:55 PM

(06-22-2016 2:16 AM)Alphonse Wrote:  I think many longterm users have found what works and stick to the same products.

You can only fall for the hype around new products before you become disillusioned and realise things don't really improve, they simply change. Rather like a funky suit, sometimes the new product is interesting enough to test a few times, but you'll still go back to rocking the old 2-button navy suit most days.

Plus there's only so many times you can read the same threads ("how can I get my girlfriend back?" or "tell me what x product does? What about Y? What about Z? What will happen if I combine X, Y and Z?") before you throw your hands in the air and say fuck it.

A.

This post hits the nail on the head. For me it's m3x, two sprays and out the door. I don't care about Andritics putatives added to a mix or combining 4 products in mega doses.. I really haven't seen any groundbreaking information lately, what i have seen is lots of speculation with out any conclusive testing.
06-22-2016 4:55 PM
Thanks given by Jimmycrack, Paradox
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 374
Thanks received:
1146 thanks in 395 posts

06-22-2016 7:15 PM

I believe that it has been said that at some point:

1. Questions seem to be about the same and then someone says use the search function.

2. Top 5 mixes to attract one eyed milfs that smoke crack while eating waffles start to get old. "Come on guys!"

3. You are at least a 5 time phero ace which means you have tried 25 products or more.

4. Someone has said something to you one too many times and you say "oh well". Hasn't happened to me, but I've seen it.

5. Life event happens.

6. Maybe it's a natural order of things that keeps things fresh.

I've learned a great deal from the people on this forum and I would like to think that I've added something to the collective. Always in the shadows....DL1
06-22-2016 7:15 PM
Thanks given by right_mr
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 887
Thanks received:
573 thanks in 315 posts

06-23-2016 8:46 AM

I have grown immensely because of this forum. Life can grab ahold me like the best of them, but the journey always seems well traveled.

I often get caught up in the hype and maybe I'm apart of the problem. Not just because I'm pulling the trigger super early on promised solid mixes, but I don't report ALL of my experiences, no matter how negative they may be. Paradox mentioned that I should consider correcting this behavior and instead of just doing hit reports, I should do actual reviews. I'm working on it.

I know there has always been a surge of members, whether trolls or people who I've grown to respect due to their reporting and advice. I find this fresh. It seems there's always somebody who just ran out of the late and great A314 but has owned the product forever but just found this forum due to their "well running dry".
06-23-2016 8:46 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 747
Thanks received:
1476 thanks in 689 posts

06-23-2016 9:02 AM

Personally, I haven't had any experiences lately that blow my skirt up. I'm bored. The opportunities I have to test - parties, bars, whatever - just aren't occurring for me. Short of a real panty scorcher hitting the market, meh.

I also ran a sub over at IML called Emotional Healing and Pain Relief Aid Version 2. Ever since, my interest in forums and posting has diminished at least 50%.

If there's ever anything new to report, or amazing IOIs happen, I'll be sure to post about it.

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2016 9:03 AM by RTBoss.)
06-23-2016 9:02 AM
Thanks given by right_mr, Alphonse, SeekingSuccess, SuperJoy

denis
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 109
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 15 posts

06-23-2016 11:42 AM

I'm a newbie and my reports are trashy. But at least I can understand what is a hit and what isn't.

There is already some posters that I avoid reading because they lack basic social skills and simply have no clue of social interactions.

They look at IOI's from the most improbable places.

"That girl that is 200 meters away looked at me and then looked away when I saw her. Probably she was attracted to me but thought I am a high value man and felt afraid to lock eye contact".

Dude, that is a NORMAL everyday interaction. And she could never sniff you phero. Or even if she did, she wouldn't know this phero came from you.

"Well, this girl at a clothing store was trying to sell me a $300 t-shirt and told me I could be a male super model. I was using AV, so I think she thought I am a mature and masculine man. I bought the shirt and the girl was giggling all the time. This is the power of mones".

Seriously?

"I was at a line and one girl that was ahead of me seemed anxious. She looked back one time, as if she was searching for something. Then, some minutes later, she looked back again and locked eyes on me.. and gave me a shy smile"

Ok, now we are talking. MAYBE it's a hit from phero.

The thing is, as I'm a newbie, I already know it's impossible to state if it's a definitely hit from mones or not. Well, at least I didn't get any DIH yet.

EDIT: can you recommend some good members that wrote journals? I want to read real reports, and not "I went to a coffee shop and there were 3 super models that invited themselves to my house, and when we arrived home they were all over me. But I only fucked one of them. She was a virgin, lol. But I could have fucked the 3 at the same time if I wanted"
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2016 11:49 AM by denis.)
06-23-2016 11:42 AM
Thanks given by Shyguy1337, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 304
Thanks received:
1307 thanks in 605 posts

06-23-2016 1:03 PM

Great place to start........very detailed :

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-23-2016 1:03 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1971
Thanks received:
2241 thanks in 1294 posts

06-23-2016 3:00 PM

Paradox, NikkiReloaded, SeekingSuccess and dsouza have some of the most BS-free journals which remain active. thundr, as3, Pheroman, and LebronJames' journals are must-reads as well. If you really want to get into this hobby, read all posts by tacitus on PheroTalk (surfs_up on PheroLibrary) as well as Warren. Look into everything Pagodeiro and JohnnyHard have posted.

I'd also add Alphonse and right_mr's journals on Pago's forum, should you ever drop by there (it's not very active these days).
06-23-2016 3:00 PM
Thanks given by Jimmycrack, denis, SuperJoy, VishRemma, Paradox, SeekingSuccess, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan

Share This Thread