Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where do I start???
rapper482
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 15 posts

Where do I start???
07-04-2013 8:34 AM

Hello Ladies,

First of all let me convey my thanks for the awesome package LPMP sent me as my order. The packaging & presentation was top notch with zero leakage. I loved the blue pouch Smile

I had ordered the sampler set for men & the monthly best seller sampler.

Now that I have received the goodies, I am confused on where to start & have some questions.

1. I have these small vials so am I supposed to use the contents as it is or supposed to dilute them as its mentioned that they are concentrates.

2. I tried Super for Men II & accidently dropped a drop on my shirt while popping open the vial. The smell was strong & honestly I didnt like it much probably coz of the Pheromones in there. So what would be the best way to use these samples.

3. Once I have finalized my scents & mones which work for me, I plan to order full versions of some stuff. How can I go about combining the two. I get confused on the site.

Looking forward to your responses.

Cheers

Roy

Cheers

Roy

My Phero Kit :

Androtics : A314, Ammo, Ammo SE, TUTH, IH, IS, IO, IJ, P 74, P 75, P83, P 102, P 130.

Love Scent : NPA, EoW.

Pheromone XS : Ascend Oil (no cops),Ascend Spray (cops) Cohesion Spray. Evolve Oil,Xist,Bliss,XS106B,XS 99, XS 100, Connections XS,XS 113. Flirt,SOB,Odyessy sample.

Alpha Dreams : Alfa Maschio, L2K V1

LuvEssentials : Scent of Eros

CORE

LPMP Voracious, Best Sellers Sample pack.
07-04-2013 8:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1606
Thanks received:
3234 thanks in 1475 posts

RE: Where do I start???
07-04-2013 1:49 PM

I am confused. There is a monthly sampler with new releases and there is a best seller's sampler. Did you get all men's samples? I just open them press the bottle to my wrist and pour a small trickle down my arm and then smoosh them together. But if I am testing for the first time I use the wand to dab a bit on my wrists or hands or anyplace else you might want to apply.
07-04-2013 1:49 PM
rapper482
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 15 posts

07-05-2013 8:34 AM

(07-04-2013 1:49 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  I am confused. There is a monthly sampler with new releases and there is a best seller's sampler. Did you get all men's samples? I just open them press the bottle to my wrist and pour a small trickle down my arm and then smoosh them together. But if I am testing for the first time I use the wand to dab a bit on my wrists or hands or anyplace else you might want to apply.

Thanks Halo

Yeah I got the monthly new releases sampler & the Best Men's seller sampler. But I have no clue on dosing the phero enhanced versions in small vials.

Cheers

Roy

My Phero Kit :

Androtics : A314, Ammo, Ammo SE, TUTH, IH, IS, IO, IJ, P 74, P 75, P83, P 102, P 130.

Love Scent : NPA, EoW.

Pheromone XS : Ascend Oil (no cops),Ascend Spray (cops) Cohesion Spray. Evolve Oil,Xist,Bliss,XS106B,XS 99, XS 100, Connections XS,XS 113. Flirt,SOB,Odyessy sample.

Alpha Dreams : Alfa Maschio, L2K V1

LuvEssentials : Scent of Eros

CORE

LPMP Voracious, Best Sellers Sample pack.
07-05-2013 8:34 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3403
Thanks received:
2697 thanks in 1392 posts

08-06-2013 9:51 PM

Spiteful I believe slathering is the best policy...but I'm an Love Potion junkie Laugh1

I can get (slathering) 3-5 wears out of a delicious foodie scent....8-10 out of a strong floral or resinous scent.

My hubby got the men's sampler and it seems because those are usually NOT REMOTELY foodie...less is more ^_~

BUT to get the phero hit? Slather...vial divided into 3 - 4 wears at the most...none of this "dabbing" nonsense...if the scent is strong...put it under your shirt on your chest or torso.

Eh-hem - IMHO of course...do as you wish and have fun! Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
08-06-2013 9:51 PM

Share This Thread