Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
Where To Find Good A-1
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Where To Find Good A-1
11-29-2011 4:33 PM

(11-29-2011 3:16 PM)stld82 Wrote:  What is the difference between the custom mix Androstadienone and the Androstadienone found here

There seems to be a big price difference.

Custom Mix 10MG in 10ML dropper is 89.00

This link is 40.00

There's no difference ....

i'm pretty convinced that the custom Mix thing is intended to order a ready mix ... that's why they take the extra fee :wink3:

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-29-2011 4:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-29-2011 7:16 PM

Ok cool thanks Pago! Your always helpful!
11-29-2011 7:16 PM
BigJoe
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2011 12:46 AM

I would recommend the A1 from Alpha Dreams. I've order two bottles on two different occasions: 10mcg/drop and a 50mcg/spray.

While I can't compare with other companies, Alpha Dream's A1 is good. I've been following as33156's journal, trying his mixes, and see a definite difference when adding the A1.
11-30-2011 12:46 AM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

11-30-2011 3:23 AM

(11-29-2011 9:37 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Can only talk about the Androstadienone from Love Scent ...and the one from Chris ,

i see a few differences ...

Love Scent- Androstadienone is a bit more romantic and calming ... is produces more subtle effects ... but if you know how to spot them you're gonna seem them.. it's more on the bonding site .. expensive stuff

the Androstadienone from Chis is more sexual and attraction stuff .... it works great on PMS ing women ... very visible changes ... the price speaks for it ...

Pago

Omg pago. Youre amazing. I need to compare these two. I had love scent last year and recently got chris's when i ran out. Really happy with chris's. One thing i have not seen with chris's a1 is tiredness in other men when i wear a couple of drops. With love scent i always saw other guys yawning rubbing their face.

Same molecule but differences in results. This reminds me of the p88 vs p93 post where different synthesis approaches can yield different results even when the desired yield is the same molecule.
11-30-2011 3:23 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

11-30-2011 3:29 AM

Come on now, guys, don't make me buy every molecule from every vendor... Crazy
11-30-2011 3:29 AM

FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2011 3:21 PM

(11-30-2011 3:29 AM)dbot Wrote:  Come on now, guys, don't make me buy every molecule from every vendor... Crazy

I only have AM & Glace from Alpha Dreams
I have Liquid Alchemy mixes as well but,
I think Glace is the best "social" around. I will buy the individual stuff through Alpha Dream solely because no other Vendor has been as upfront and experimental as them with the public. I think that this will translate to the overall quality vs others. The only thing I have from true is TL. I don't really use it too much due to the Methoxyestratetraenone concerns I have. As far as their recent sale I did not take part. Buying something that normally goes for $70 for like $12 tells me the stuff is suspect in some way or another (Chinese/bad shelf-life/shoddy synthesis etc.).
If they "value" their stuff to practically give it away, I read between the lines-may be mistaken but for me life is too short.
One thing I think though regarding glace is that Chris blew it on pricing. It should be priced higher.
11-30-2011 3:21 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-30-2011 3:59 PM

(11-30-2011 12:46 AM)BigJoe Wrote:  I would recommend the Androstadienone from Alpha Dreams. I've order two bottles on two different occasions: 10mcg/drop and a 50mcg/spray.

While I can't compare with other companies, Alpha Dream's Androstadienone is good. I've been following as33156's journal, trying his mixes, and see a definite difference when adding the Androstadienone .

You must start a journal BigJoe,

So I can compare notes with your experiments. Also have you downloaded the Mp3's & e-books yet?

Kind Regards

as3

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-30-2011 3:59 PM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

11-30-2011 4:28 PM

(11-30-2011 3:23 AM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Omg pago. Youre amazing. I need to compare these two. I had love scent last year and recently got chris's when i ran out. Really happy with chris's. One thing i have not seen with chris's Androstadienone is tiredness in other men when i wear a couple of drops. With love scent i always saw other guys yawning rubbing their face.

Same molecule but differences in results. This reminds me of the p88 vs p93 post where different synthesis approaches can yield different results even when the desired yield is the same molecule.

Hi there ...

i honestly think that the thing with P93 and P88 must be that they have not sold some different syntesis of a molecule ... they sold a different molecule .. maybe the same way to synthesize .. but it went wrong and the result was something different ..

but however we will never see P88 again ( no Idea why they still list it in their shop ? )

Alright ... i've been only talking about effects on Women ..

here we go with what i've observed on guy's --->

With Love Scent - A1 you're right that it makes other guy's tired and they back down ...

With the A1 from Chris i see that other guy's become calm ... don't talk much ... introverted behaviour ..

it makes them disappear out of the A1 cloud ... this means .. you stand in a bar and the guy's will search for another places and women fill the space Big Grin

as well ... it's very pronounced what i call the "Fukushima effect"

this means ... that they talk to you .. but they have something to do .. it's like you are contamined with some radioactive substance and they don't want to become radiated too much ..

sounds all really bad .. but it isnt .. it can be very useful !

once you steer A1 with some other molecules that effects won't be that pronounced but still visible ... you can take advantage of the effects .. no problems involved ..

Pago

11-30-2011 4:28 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-30-2011 4:34 PM

(11-30-2011 4:28 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Hi there ...

i honestly think that the thing with P93 and P88 must be that they have not sold some different syntesis of a molecule ... they sold a different molecule .. maybe the same way to synthesize .. but it went wrong and the result was something different ..

but however we will never see P88 again ( no Idea why they still list it in their shop ? )

Alright ... i've been only talking about effects on Women ..

here we go with what i've observed on guy's --->

With Love Scent - Androstadienone you're right that it makes other guy's tired and they back down ...

With the Androstadienone from Chris i see that other guy's become calm ... don't talk much ... introverted behaviour ..

it makes them disappear out of the Androstadienone cloud ... this means .. you stand in a bar and the guy's will search for another places and women fill the space Big Grin

as well ... it's very pronounced what i call the "Fukushima effect"

this means ... that they talk to you .. but they have something to do .. it's like you are contamined with some radioactive substance and they don't want to become radiated too much ..

sounds all really bad .. but it isnt .. it can be very useful !

once you steer Androstadienone with some other molecules that effects won't be that pronounced but still visible ... you can take advantage of the effects .. no problems involved ..

Pago

Please stop making me spend my money Pago. Can't you see I'm a mone addict and need help? Out of reps!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-30-2011 4:34 PM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

11-30-2011 4:50 PM

(11-30-2011 3:29 AM)dbot Wrote:  Come on now, guys, don't make me buy every molecule from every vendor... Crazy

I've added my observation on how it works on guy's ...

now you'll be totally lost Big Grin

get as ... a bottle A1 too Big Grin

Pago

11-30-2011 4:50 PM

Share This Thread