Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When smiling is not a good idea
Abraxas
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

When smiling is not a good idea
10-08-2015 2:21 PM

Hi guys,
I´m sure there are many situations, aside of obvious ones like for example when someone just finds out and tells that her some loved one is dead, when smiling is not a good idea. I share just one of those that I experienced today, feel free to add and/or chime in...
(Warning; nothing earth shattering here and many of you already know the principle in play...)

So I´m new to mones, got my first order including API (and couple of others) few days ago but I don´t like it´s self effects (for one, it gets me too serious) so I decided to test XS129 Beta (PSE) today. I went to my regular coffee shop having sprayed on dose on my wrist and see what happens.

This place has quite a wide variety of people, but mostly it´s people in their 20´s , 30´s and 40´s. Some younger girl groups also, and some older couples. Usually guide a lot more of women than men, which is nice. I guess women like the place cos it has very nice and relaxed atmosphere; comfy but stylish interiors, tables, seats and sofas, nice soft background music, friendly staff, lots of delicious pastry, nice lighting...even tho it´s quite big it still has this intimate yet relaxed feel to it. Also, the feel safe and comfortable because it´s not like a bar or any kind of "pickup" place, normally. And that´s great, because they have their shields low, most other men don´t open in places like this,at least not here, and the tables has just perfect distance between them to open yet having a sense of personal space. That´s the setting, a friendly place.

So I was sitting on my regular big round table that is perfect for working on my laptop and has this nice view where I can see everything and no-one can be behind me, yet it´s relatively center to the activity. A young woman and man (somewhere in early 20´s) are sitting on there as well, the woman is teaching my native language to this guy and sometimes guiding him in italian. They both look italian but she speaks perfectly the other language too. The moment I sit down I can sense some a tension between me and the woman. She keeps eyeing me often while teaching this guy, while I keep mostly focused on my laptop, and every time I catch her I decide to kind a stare her, deeper into eyes than normal, but kind of first staring directly at eyes then moving the spot of focus from both eyes toward center space between eyes so that if she were to follow she would move both eyes toward her nose.

This can create weird effect and is slight variation of similar more common ones (like looking above eye lines, looking spot on top of nose, looking to third eye or looking thru eyes). I like to test these kind of things. Anyway, every time I do this she keeps looking at me longer and longer with this slightly confused but interested expression on her face, and every time the tension gets stronger...towards kind of tension that she perceives me as a threat, exciting, yet a bit scary and/or weird. At some point she loses her track in her teachings to this guy and starts to talk in short sentences to this guy.

Now, I can not be sure what exactly she feels but it is something out of normal. Be it scary, weird, creepy, exciting...whatever it is to her, it was somehow in contrast to the friendly atmosphere of this place and her usual experience. I was not interested in her so that I would escalate or anything, I just enjoyed causing this strange reaction in her, whatever it was...and having this odd tension in the air. I´m strange in that way sometimes.

Now comes the part of the title; the moment of my temporary insanity when I for some twisted reason (still sometimes unconsciously following "social code" perhaps?) smiled at her after she came back from toiled with the confused look still on her face, her whole posture changed, she became relaxed, got her thoughts together and started to fully focus on her teachings and she turned more chatty towards this guy and never looked back at me again. Weird as it was, I liked the odd tension before the magic was broken by the act of/social norm of smiling.

Difficult to say if XS129 had part of this, more testing is needed, or if it was just me. I sometimes can be very intense (not just my own words),weird and somewhat mysterious in that way if I feel being so...which causes many kinds of reactions. Also, my typical results (which was before mones) even when I act more of a "normal" varies a lot in this place. It really depends on the day/situation. Sometimes I get not awful lot of attention (except from the women cashiers, more than other regulars in this place) , sometimes I get BLATANT invitations to open and sometimes they open etc. But the point of this post is, when not to smile. Of course someone else might have reacted differently to smile, some might have not pay attention in the first place...but in this particular case, the smile broke the "magic" , I was no longer "a threat".

Please share your experiences where you realized that smiling, usually displaying friendly attitude etc. tho smile can be "devilish" as well, was a mistake...maybe we can learn something from it. I hope I posted this under correct section and that someone find some value in it.

(To stay in topic, this is about smiling/not smiling for the benefit of everyone...I will post another thread where I share this same setting and ask general advice specifically for myself in this setting...)

- The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom - Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another -
10-08-2015 2:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

SonOfSaturn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 19 posts

RE: When smiling is not a good idea
10-08-2015 4:13 PM

Idk seems to me like she perceived you as a potential threat? And when you smiled she felt more comfortable that you weren't and didn't feel the need to look back.

10-08-2015 4:13 PM
Abraxas
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: When smiling is not a good idea
10-08-2015 4:36 PM

Hey man, thanks for the input. That´s what I said few times, indirectly and directly..."but in this particular case, the smile broke the "magic" , I was no longer "a threat"." , and that´s what made it mistake from my part since I liked the tension before the smile dis-spelled the magic. btw, has something similar happened to you, maybe share one or two? btw. I like your avatar.

EDIT: Just tweaked the tone a bit.

- The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom - Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another -
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015 4:39 PM by Abraxas.)
10-08-2015 4:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cops, good idea? Mr. E 3 264 09-13-2015 11:46 AM
Last Post: polarvoid
  Wearing female pheromones and good responses(enlightening idea for everyone) cali4ya858 9 399 09-03-2015 2:40 PM
Last Post: Mr. E
  Androstadienone + DHEA ? Good or bad idea wiserd 3 614 04-10-2013 3:59 AM
Last Post: phertest