Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When do you disqualify a pheromone?
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

When do you disqualify a pheromone?
04-22-2015 1:10 AM

How far would you go to test before you disqualify a pheromone you are using?

If the phero doesn't work well as a standalone would you bother to try combo with it?

Any criteria that you used to disqualify a phero??

------
LAL: NA, DP, Wolf
PXS: A1, Ascend + Cops
LOVE-SCENT: NNPA, SOE gel packs
AD: AM
Apex: Titan, Core
AT: Captain
LPMP: Charisma

Sample
Aqua Vitae, Lucky 7 Royal
Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
Tonka Musk, Excalibur, Love Potion: HOMME
SS4M

Next target: Ammo
04-22-2015 1:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeekingSuccess

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: When do you disqualify a pheromone?
04-22-2015 1:50 AM

I personally am fairly impatient when it comes to pheromones. For instance, I used a bottle(5ml) of come talk to me(2). I did not see anything different from non-mones with the product. At $19 a bottle, yes i would disqualify this product.

On the other hand, take wolf for example, I neglected this product since I have started using pheromones. I have lately realized how powerful and effective of a product this is. Wore it out tonight…pure fun for me. So I quit using this product for a while and came back to it. I remember having some effects earlier from wolf when I first started using it and got attracted to other "newer" products. I never pushed away this product, just quit using it.

If I do not see any results from a product after using the product for say 5 times, including heavy interaction with other people, I am going to throw in the towel.
04-22-2015 1:50 AM
moe

Rep Post

04-22-2015 4:31 AM

I started by being somehow impatient but now I decided that the best way is to extensively test a product before giving up.
I have used half bottle (30ml) of Wolf so far. I did not see any of the celebrity/VIP effects that everybody reports so I recently decided to combo it with DP. I will continue using it in combos at various ratios until it runs out.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2015 4:31 AM by moe.)
04-22-2015 4:31 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

04-22-2015 8:01 AM

You definitely have to get familiar with all the SUBTLE IOIs. Not to many mones are hitting blatant. So learn the ioi's, because I'm pretty sure many users are getting these hits and brushing it off as nothing.

Then after I've learned what to look for, and I'm STILL getting no hits? YOU'RE DISQUALIFIED!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
04-22-2015 8:01 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-22-2015 8:05 AM

I suppose I'm pretty impatient when I am testing. If I don't get great results right away I generally shelf the product for a few weeks, go back and try it again and see from there. I can usually tell pretty much right away if a product will work for me or not.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-22-2015 8:05 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-22-2015 10:58 AM

(04-22-2015 1:10 AM)haggy Wrote:  How far would you go to test before you disqualify a pheromone you are using?

If the phero doesn't work well as a standalone would you bother to try combo with it?

Any criteria that you used to disqualify a phero??

I am quite patient when it comes to testing. The first thing that you have to understand is that the reviews posted here are subjective.

Every person on here has their own perspective on what a hit is for them.

A hit for someone who is not experienced with women may be radically different from someone who has vast experience with women. A hair twirl is sometimes just a hair twirl. A look can have meaning or just mean nothing.

Reviews are sometimes composed of partial truth and imaginings of someone with little or no social skills (women skills).

The first thing that you have to do is find your sweet spot. Try one spray of the product. See what reactions you get. The next day try two sprays of the product. Keep this up until you find your optimal dosage.

Once you have your optimal dosage then wear that for at least a week so that you can begin to understand what the product is doing.

Keep in mind that there are some places where pheromones work better tan others. Very open spaces like the mall are not great for testing.

The range of most pheromone products is about 3-7 feet. Some products have a slightly larger range but not much larger. also keep in mind that pheromone formulas do not last all day. Most formulas last about 5 hours. Not to be too technical but some last a little longer. The factors governing this are temperature, oil to alcohol ratio, mix composition, fixer....ect. Androstenone is sticky and will last a long time. So when the other pheromones burn off the Androstenone may still be working.

I will not write any formula off. The formula has to be doing something. The trick is to find out what it is doing.

The formula could be doing nothing. That's hard to determine. Would you be able to tell the difference between a placebo and a working bottle of pheromones?

So just try it as stated above and get to know the formula before you write it off.
So, test and enjoy.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2015 11:04 AM by Paradox.)
04-22-2015 10:58 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

04-22-2015 6:26 PM

I'd consider myself on the patient end as well.

I disqualify a product anytime negative self-effects result from use. If one is somehow inhibited or put in a foul mood because of a mix, any effect that mix garners is worthless to me.

I'd also disqualify any product that doesn't live up to a certain expectation. If it doesn't fit well with my intentions, I shelve it. If it takes a ridiculous number of exposures to work, I may shelve it, as I intend to do with Nude Alpha and XiSt once my next orders are made. And, at this point, if it doesn't work as well as something I can come up with myself, I'll shelve it.
04-22-2015 6:26 PM
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-23-2015 2:21 AM

As long as I get effects from a product and I can understand what it does, it's still in play. Even if I get negative effects, I do what I can to use other products to stop the negative effects. It hasn't happened yet, but if the neg effects persisted, then I guess I'd have to give up on it.

The way I see it, each of them are a tool. And sometimes a mix has a variety of tools. I'm just trying to find a mix/combo that has the widest variety of tools that can benefit me on a day to day basis.
04-23-2015 2:21 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-23-2015 8:25 AM

I wont post unless I have used a product solo for at least a week sometimes 2.
Often my first test is where theres lots of people like a mall and look for unusual behaviour or not expected.
This is a bit easier when you have a few decades of dealing with people daily.
I will also use a hefty dose. If i see no effects that product will never get passed that test.
Now I know some people read that NA or Scent of Eros are slow and that they take time blah blah blah.
Well 4-6 drops of NA or Scent of Eros in a busy mall rarely go unnoticed.
At that point it just a matter of experimenting with amount and environment.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
04-23-2015 8:25 AM
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-23-2015 9:21 PM

(04-23-2015 8:25 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  I wont post unless I have used a product solo for at least a week sometimes 2.
Often my first test is where theres lots of people like a mall and look for unusual behaviour or not expected.
This is a bit easier when you have a few decades of dealing with people daily.
I will also use a hefty dose. If i see no effects that product will never get passed that test.
Now I know some people read that NA or Scent of Eros are slow and that they take time blah blah blah.
Well 4-6 drops of NA or Scent of Eros in a busy mall rarely go unnoticed.
At that point it just a matter of experimenting with amount and environment.

Not to throw off the topic, but what kind of responses did you see with NA with that 4-6 drop range?
04-23-2015 9:21 PM

Share This Thread