Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When did the Prices go up?
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

When did the Prices go up?
07-18-2016 6:59 PM

I must have been asleep when Stevo increased his prices.

Sprays used to be $29.99.........now $37.99........same size......same product. Oil prices have increased as well.

Personally, I have no issue with the price.......as a good mix is always worth it.

Anyone know when this happened?Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-18-2016 6:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spider-mone

Rep Post

RE: When did the Prices go up?
07-18-2016 7:20 PM

it was in his newsletter he sent july 7

It’s been averaging a balmy 96 with humidity around 60% here in West, TN. I like the heat, but its the humidity that will get yah! The good news is we’ve built in anti-sweat technology into every XS blend.

I remember begging my former employer to make oil blends because in the Memphis heat, without it you’d have to reapply hourly. I couldn’t figure out why they were against making oil blends, but in the end I guess it was about reapplying hourly. Get someone to pay more for low concentrations that required constant reapplication and you essentially have a cash printing machine. Nothing wrong with that, if that’s what you’re into.

At XS, we’re into creating blends that pack a powerful punch, that keep their effectiveness in high-humidity and will withstand the heat all day long. Its a tested formula that we’re proud of and as long as you’re not directly wiping the application point, the effectiveness still lasts for hours. Doesn’t matter if its spray or oil - XS is built for results!

We’re approaching another pheromoneXS anniversary on Friday July 15th. Whenever I look back at all the fantastic years we have, there’s little I would change. There are somethings I wish we could have done sooner, but the lessons we’ve learned have kept us around and growing.

Increase
Its finally happened and we made a leap with our XS EU Center. Before I get to much into all that and some other awesome goodness I want to announce a small price jump. I’m sure you already know XS is definitely on the low end and we want to keep it that way. However recent increases to our supply streams like bottles, labels, shipping, all those things that keep us moving have increased and well we haven’t had a price increase in over 3 years. Starting next week we’ll be raising the price $3 on our 10ml bottles and only $10 more on 30ml and oil bottles.

The good news is we wanted you to have enough time to stock up first (and with a coupon) before any of this goes into effect.

15ml Phaseout
You’ve probably noticed we’ve begun our phaseout of 15ml bottles and are now using 10ml and 30ml exclusively for our spray bottles. We still have some 15ml bottles available and while supplies last, we will do our best to upgrade you if at all possible.

EU Center
Our EU Center took like forever to really get past the red tape, but we finally did it, or at least discovered a loophole. We’ve begun shipping XiSt 10, 30 and oil bottles to Europe and will be starting there. That means no more customs, VAT, nobody opening the packages, its delivered right to your front door and even postage is fast and cheaper. Yeah

Beta-Test Blends
We’ve added a bunch of Beta-Test Blends to the store, to many to report here and will continue to add more over the coming days. The only thing slowing us is time. I’m still personally hand mixing blends so please be patient. You can see the new Beta-Test Blends here: Beta Test Blends

Mix and Match
New Mix and Match packs available for Men and Women which I think are really cool. You get to choose from any three blends regardless if in Men, Women or Unisexy. No more sticking to only one category. This allowed us to discontinue the BCE pack as it was redundant, but we did keep the ACE pack. You’ll notice some of the discounts have decreased, but this is because we want to continue to recognize our Community Influencers with Lifetime Discounts and also offer better discounts through our newsletter. You can read more about them here: Mix and Match Packs

Awesome Intro Packs
We are beginning to encourage more people to join the community. I’d rather they start with us then find somewhere else and buy overpriced perfumers alcohol and then turn their backs on pheromones. While not yet 100% certain how to do this yet you can read some more here: Awesome Intro Packs

XS Elite
We wanted to recognize those clients of ours who may be to busy or to private to join in the community as an influencer and so XS Elite was created. We will be looking into those clients who spend a certain amount each year and well, just like Amazon Prime, those clients will get discounts also. You’ll be getting an automatic discount store-wide, like our Community Influencers do as well as free upgraded shipping for Domestic USA and when fully operational anyone in the EU zone. We are still working out the details but I promise to keep you informed.

We are going to be having some fun Flash Sales this coming week so be sure to watch out. Next Friday is our Anniversary so if you don’t mind I’ll probably send out another newsletter. This one has gone on to long for now.

Here’s a coupon for 20% off anything in the Men, Women and Unisexy Category: FreakyHot1

Make sure you use it where it says: “Enter your Gift Promotion code here:”

Happy Summer 2016

SteveO

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2016 7:22 PM by Spider-mone.)
07-18-2016 7:20 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

12-22-2016 11:22 AM

$38 is a little steep for a 10 ml bottle that lasts around ~20 applications or so?
12-22-2016 11:22 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

12-22-2016 12:02 PM

(12-22-2016 11:22 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  $38 is a little steep for a 10 ml bottle that lasts around ~20 applications or so?

you're doing 5 sprays per application ?

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
12-22-2016 12:02 PM

RedEyes
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-22-2016 12:18 PM

(12-22-2016 11:22 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  $38 is a little steep for a 10 ml bottle that lasts around ~20 applications or so?

4 ml (sample uses 3ml) 30 sprays at 3 ml but will actually hold 5ml total at 50 sprays
10 ml is 80 sprays but we fill them to 100 sprays
15 ml is 120 sprays but we fill them to 150 sprays
30 ml is 240 sprays but we fill them to 300 sprays
10 ml Oil is 300 drops but we fill them to 380
12-22-2016 12:18 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shipping Prices (small increase) SteveO 1 976 01-10-2013 8:41 PM
Last Post: SteveO