Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When a girl thinks she's got you locked down
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

When a girl thinks she's got you locked down
12-18-2018 11:48 AM

What mones to recommend someone when their girlfriend gets comfortable and thinks she has you locked down and you ain't going no where?

I think some men choose to "do the right thing" and cut out all their fuck buddies when making commitment to a serious relationship with one girl. However, the way some women are, they start to think they have you on lockdown.

What will make them feel a little insecure about losing you without you having to actually go out and cheat/pursue other women?
12-18-2018 11:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: When a girl thinks she's got you locked down
12-18-2018 12:34 PM

(12-18-2018 11:48 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  What mones to recommend someone when their girlfriend gets comfortable and thinks she has you locked down and you ain't going no where?

I think some men choose to "do the right thing" and cut out all their fuck buddies when making commitment to a serious relationship with one girl. However, the way some women are, they start to think they have you on lockdown.

What will make them feel a little insecure about losing you without you having to actually go out and cheat/pursue other women?

I think that is going to depend on your woman. Some respond very well to the VIP alpha type blend where they suddenly start seeing you as being so important or such a valuable person that they feel they need to work harder to keep you. Other women respond well to the bonding lovey dovey type mixes that makes them feel like you are fresh in the relationship, etc. The one thing I've seen that is pretty universal, however is the use of copulins. Even just trace amounts gets them thinking that you may have been around another woman and the jealousy kicks in where subconsciously they feel they need to compete for you.

I could give suggestions or tell you what blends I feel would work well for this but I'd be accused of being a shill even if I don't get anything out of the recommendation.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-18-2018 12:34 PM
MMM

Rep Post

12-18-2018 12:41 PM

(12-18-2018 12:34 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I think that is going to depend on your woman. Some respond very well to the VIP alpha type blend where they suddenly start seeing you as being so important or such a valuable person that they feel they need to work harder to keep you. Other women respond well to the bonding lovey dovey type mixes that makes them feel like you are fresh in the relationship, etc. The one thing I've seen that is pretty universal, however is the use of copulins. Even just trace amounts gets them thinking that you may have been around another woman and the jealousy kicks in where subconsciously they feel they need to compete for you.

I could give suggestions or tell you what blends I feel would work well for this but I'd be accused of being a shill even if I don't get anything out of the recommendation.

Come on, Snoop! EVERYBODY KNOWS you're shill. THOUGHT we had you NOT caring about that long ago. Dead Horse So give up the recommendations anyway!

Thanks! Lone ranger

And B!

You've been around too long to NOT know cops is what people would advise you to use and PROBABLY does what you're asking. A sure sign you're not reading, not paying attention, or both. *smh* And! You wouldn't be asking such if you've not already become so comfortable in the relationship to wear the NICE GUY pants. BORING! Predictable. BORING! *smh*

BOTTOM LINE: IF it has breast or wheels, it's gonna give you PROBLEMS. Just saying. *looking up and to the RIGHT*

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018 12:48 PM by MMM.)
12-18-2018 12:41 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-18-2018 1:06 PM

(12-18-2018 12:41 PM)MMM Wrote:  Come on, Snoop! EVERYBODY KNOWS you're shill. THOUGHT we had you NOT caring about that long ago. Dead Horse So give up the recommendations anyway!

Thanks! Lone ranger

And B!

You've been around too long to NOT know cops is what people would advise you to use and PROBABLY does what you're asking. A sure sign you're not reading, not paying attention, or both. *smh* And! You wouldn't be asking such if you've not already become so comfortable in the relationship to wear the NICE GUY pants. BORING! Predictable. BORING! *smh*

BOTTOM LINE: IF it has breast or wheels, it's gonna give you PROBLEMS. Just saying. *looking up and to the RIGHT*

Alrighty then! Okay, so first and foremost, the situation described is really one of the strengths and quite honestly the purpose of The Love God. It resets relationships to new when there wasn't the 'expectations' and I've seen (as have others who've reported) women act like they did when the relationship was new. It really was designed for that. That's my first recommendation...

Second. Alpha Treasures. A sexy, VIP alpha. Yup. Not just for work but for relationships. She'll see you as being too good for her and do what she can to keep you happy. Combine with copulins (I happen to like the Copulins X brand) and she'll be just insecure enough to want to work to keep you. jumpy

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-18-2018 1:06 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-18-2018 1:11 PM

Provided it is an established relationship, I would suggest a 'player' type blend such as Dionysus (and others) that are designed for the guy that wants to hook up and not be serious.

This would give you a 'not really serious and can go at any time' kind of aura. This will make you seem less available in the long term; which will, of course, make her want you more and strive to keep you...because everyone wants what they cannot have.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-18-2018 1:11 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-18-2018 1:31 PM

(12-18-2018 12:41 PM)MMM Wrote:  Come on, Snoop! EVERYBODY KNOWS you're shill. THOUGHT we had you NOT caring about that long ago. Dead Horse So give up the recommendations anyway!

Thanks! Lone ranger

And B!

Cops can backfire Imo. For example, she thinks your seeing other girls/cheating so she goes and does the same. Not good.

Im also not wearing nice guy pants. I am always comfortable all the time even on first dates. Also, when dating someone 8 years younger than you vs dating someone same age or older, you would treat her differently, no? Someone significantly younger, you don't want to intellectually destroy them.
12-18-2018 1:31 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

12-18-2018 1:52 PM

(12-18-2018 11:48 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  What will make them feel a little insecure about losing you without you having to actually go out and cheat/pursue other women?

The guy that you're describing is a coward, so while Cops might give the appearance of cheating, she'll probably be able to see right through this game.

He could also buy a pair of balls.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-18-2018 1:52 PM
MMM

Rep Post

12-18-2018 2:06 PM

(12-18-2018 1:31 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  Cops can backfire Imo. For example, she thinks your seeing other girls/cheating so she goes and does the same. Not good.

Im also not wearing nice guy pants. I am always comfortable all the time even on first dates. Also, when dating someone 8 years younger than you vs dating someone same age or older, you would treat her differently, no? Someone significantly younger, you don't want to intellectually destroy them.

Wearing NICE GUY PANTS and BEING PREDICTABLE/ROUTINE, to me, is the only thing that would let her know she's got you locked down. IF you asked me.

There is no mone or mix that can change that. Just guessing here. Focus

And as the Law said, talking your balls back could help, depending on what's really going on.

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018 2:07 PM by MMM.)
12-18-2018 2:06 PM

Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-18-2018 2:35 PM

I think having the I don't give a fuck attitude might probably do it whether achieved through mones or subliminals. Learn to say NO every once in a while so she knows you have other priorities and she is not in a pedestal.
Also very important surprise her, the moment she has you figured out is the moment you lost her. Women get bored easily so provide excitement and adventure because when she no longer gets that from you the next Don Juan that offers to fulfill her needs will enjoy her pleasures.
12-18-2018 2:35 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-18-2018 8:26 PM

Any relationship where the girl is easily bored is not worth it Imo. Soft next. That kinda girl that is not willing to be a soldier is not worth being anything other than a community plate. Her loss. Women need to realize that there is nothing beta about being caring and providing. Only thing they have to offer is pussy and that is easy to get. We offer protection, shelter, safety, and happiness.

If they are not happy with a guy that is caring then it is her loss. Plenty of women looking for something serious.
12-18-2018 8:26 PM

Share This Thread