Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Whatupbrah L2k V1
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Whatupbrah L2k V1
07-18-2014 10:09 PM

Well I bit the bullet and decided to get me some L2K V1 Leather and steel. Ive always wanted to try it but never really got motivated enough to make the purchase. Shipping was quick and was surprised to see I only got the L2k bottle, no box.

Shook the shit out of the bottle and sprayed myself once on the chest and instantly got a headache haha. Im none sensitive but I knew it would subside and it did. First thing I noticed was the amazing boost in confidence hell I would say its borderline straight arrogance I felt. I felt like I was the shit and I knew I was. My swagger, demeanor, dang near everything about me exuded sex, yet not one girl opened me haha.

I went grocery shopping and I can sense I was being noticed but I was also intimidating these people. Every isle I would get the ghosted feel. Women would be in my presence but would not say anything. I would give a friendly hello and they would cautiously say it back.

I made my purchase went home and sprayed myself again and headed back out this time to a mall. I now have two sprays on me about 4 hours apart. This time people were a little more open for conversation. I was quite surprised as I thought the ghosting and intimidation would just increase, it didn't. People would ask me questions about my thoughts on certain products at the different stores I was heading into and everyone seemed happy to be in my presence. Shop after shop I would get smiles and "Whats up nods" from the men ext.

Saw a girl I am NOT attracted to and decided to flirt a little. She was acting like a school girl, all giggly and shit haha. Towards the end of our conversation she gently tapped me on the head which actually angered me, however I hid it nicely and said

"You know thats a sign of attraction"

HER: "What is?"

"You hitting me, You are showing me clear signs that you find me attractive. Why don't you just admit it, You find me attractive don't you"

HER: (Giggling) "Well umm, yea umm stop, you making me blush!" (She was clearly red)

"So when are you taking me out?"

HER: "You don't have a GF?"

"Aww its cute how you pretend to actually care if I do"

HER: (More blushing) "Well.."

At this point Im bored so I interrupt her and say "Nah its all good boo Ill see you later"

As I'm about to keep it moving she asked me if I wanted her number, I say sure and go on my merry way. I'll admit I had to force myself to want to be social. I felt like I just wanted to be quiet. I decided to just fuck around with this chick just to see her reaction and I would say it was positive.

L2k makes me a cocky son of a bitch. Like I literally feel like I'm too good for people. Super high value and self worth. Ill admit I like that a lot about this product. Of course I would not act out on that but knowing I can go up to anyone or anything and not feel inferior is a huge plus for me. More testing is required but so far Im liking L2K.

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
07-18-2014 10:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

RE: Whatupbrah L2k V1
07-20-2014 10:52 AM

Day 2 with L2K V1

I sprayed myself twice on the chest and upper stomach area and headed to work. I felt the same confidence as I did the day before. Got in spoke with some people and didn't really notice any difference from the men. Now onto the women. I am absolutely loved by the women at work, I get complimented daily on my looks and "personality" haha. Most of the time without mones too. Yesterday they couldn't take L2K. I could see the intimidation in their eyes. They could "sense" something different about me but they could not put a finger on it. My problem was that I did NOT want to be social at all. I was not my normal upbeat self.

L2K turns me into a focused, serious, mysterious type dude. I must be giving off a "Too good for me" vibe to these women. The few times I would be social I can see how they would give me all of their attention. They did not want to share it either. Last night I was invited to a bar and I said I would go, both of the women that invited me actually cheered when I said yes. They were all excited and shit. I later on canceled on them and one in particular was highly upset. She even stated "You could have stayed at my place after" I was like WTF? haha.

I think if I could just be more social while wearing L2k it will be golden. It just makes me so quiet and focused that I don't even realize it. Thats what testing is for though. Im going for 3 sprays next.

My Karma is amazing
07-20-2014 10:52 AM
pharoahman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-20-2014 11:01 PM

Good luck. 3 is a lot.
07-20-2014 11:01 PM
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

07-21-2014 9:21 PM

4 days with L2K and the one thing I take away from it are the awesome self effects. I have tried it at 1- 3 sprays and did not see a dramatic difference in women's view of me. With that said I did notice something odd. You know that "cute" voice women make when they are happy? Its sortve a high pitched voice, well Ive been getting that a lot.

All day today women were just happy to be around me. I had women talking loudly on the phone while near me so as to draw my attention. I at first ignored it but I had several instances where they would be talking on the phone yet paying attention to me and what I was doing. I would clearly ignore them and they would either get louder, crude, or would straight up follow me. Sex talk increased with coworkers, had a couple of straight guys tell me I smelled like swagger (Whatever that means) Overall had a cool, attractive aura about me while wearing L2K.

What leaves me baffled is that women don't really open me while I'm wearing it. I barely wear mones these days and without them on I get opened often. I'll admit Im popular with women and if I wear something like core or DP its only enhanced so I just find it weird that L2K doesn't give me the same results. The attraction is there I can tell but its like women do not dare to talk to me Fool

My Karma is amazing
07-21-2014 9:21 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

07-21-2014 9:30 PM

You mentioned after a few hours of spraying 1 spray you sprayed a 2nd and then women talked to you.. You were shocked this didn't increase the intimidation.

Well l2k v1 changes on the skin over hours.. I find the few hours I am fairly antisocial and attract hits from mostly older women (30+).. Look out for this next time. See if you notice hits from older women the first 2 hrs and then it hitting younger women after.

It may not be dosing but l2k changing on you.

Most people say 1 spray does the job. It did for me. 3 is an aweful lot.. How old are you?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
07-21-2014 9:30 PM
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

07-21-2014 9:45 PM

Im 29. No depression is a plus. I know its still early but I haven't experienced any. Its worth noting that I've been eating healthy and supplementing. Its still early in testing. I was just expecting more from all the great reviews of it.

My Karma is amazing
07-21-2014 9:45 PM
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

07-29-2014 2:35 PM

After not seeing the results I was expecting I decided to introduce L2K to my trusty side kick Core. Now that really broke L2k out of its shell. Had women at work caressing my shoulders, rubbing their ass on my jock and all kinds of foolery. Had a girl at work tell me " You should break up with your GF, before something bad happens" Yes gentleman this one is a winner.

1:2 sprays L2K:Core

My Karma is amazing
07-29-2014 2:35 PM
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

08-17-2014 12:20 PM

Tried wolf x2 and L2K V1 x1 out at work. The best hit I got came from a female coworker. She came over to me and said:

"Hey I had a dream with you"

ME: "Oh Yea?" What were we doing?"

HER: (She is blushing) "Nothing really, I had to stop you"

ME: "From?"

HER: "I don't want to say but it got intense" (More blushing and uncontrollable smiling)

ME: "Ok"

I just kept doing my thing. Later on Im about to head out home and she stops me and asked

HER:"Where are you going" I tell her I'm done and I'm heading home.

She then says "can you stay a bit later and wait for me?"

Her tone was slightly demanding so I say " No I'm good"

Then she says "Oh man, remember the dream I had with you? I don't want to tell you what we did, I rather show you"

At this point other employees are over hearing this. Im a private guy I don't like my business out there and I'm not sure if she is just fucking with me or what so I pull her aside and say "Listen I don't like having my time wasted, either you show me now or you can hope and pray you dream with me again tonight"

HER: "Ok ill grab my stuff"

So we walk to my car and she looks and feels awkward as hell. Im just thinking to myself like "WTF is up with this chick" My car is parked next to a wall and at this point there are barely any cars in the lot. We sit in my car and she asked me "Can I kiss you" We kiss. Im a great kisser so I know it put her even more in the mood. Then she says "In the dream I was giving you head can I give you head" I let her. My problem though is that Im one of the few guys that doesn't like head. I last a long time while fucking, head doesn't lead to me ejaculating ever, but I give her what she wants. After about 6-7 minutes of her giving me head she asks If she can ride me. I didn't have a condom on me so I declined. I stopped her blow job and told her we "will finish this another time" I drove home.

Crazy how she just kept "asking" me to do things. I had a good laugh on the way home.

My Karma is amazing
08-17-2014 12:20 PM

MMM

Rep Post

08-17-2014 4:08 PM

(08-17-2014 12:20 PM)whatupbrah Wrote:  Tried wolf x2 and L2K V1 x1 out at work. The best hit I got came from a female coworker. She came over to me and said:

ME: "From?"

HER: "I don't want to say but it got intense" (More blushing and uncontrollable smiling)

ME: "Ok"

I just kept doing my thing. Later on Im about to head out home and she stops me and asked

HER:"Where are you going" I tell her I'm done and I'm heading home.

She then says "can you stay a bit later and wait for me?"

Her tone was slightly demanding so I say " No I'm good"

Then she says "Oh man, remember the dream I had with you? I don't want to tell you what we did, I rather show you"

At this point other employees are over hearing this. Im a private guy I don't like my business out there and I'm not sure if she is just fucking with me or what so I pull her aside and say "Listen I don't like having my time wasted, either you show me now or you can hope and pray you dream with me again tonight"

HER: "Ok ill grab my stuff"

So we walk to my car and she looks and feels awkward as hell. Im just thinking to myself like "WTF is up with this chick" My car is parked next to a wall and at this point there are barely any cars in the lot. We sit in my car and she asked me "Can I kiss you" We kiss. Im a great kisser so I know it put her even more in the mood. Then she says "In the dream I was giving you head can I give you head" I let her. My problem though is that Im one of the few guys that doesn't like head. I last a long time while fucking, head doesn't lead to me ejaculating ever, but I give her what she wants. After about 6-7 minutes of her giving me head she asks If she can ride me. I didn't have a condom on me so I declined. I stopped her blow job and told her we "will finish this another time" I drove home.

Crazy how she just kept "asking" me to do things. I had a good laugh on the way home.

Way to go, King Brah~!

I'm not a HEAD RECEIVER either. Everybody keep saying how good they are, but nothing exciting came of it until I started commanding my lovers to let me watch them kiss every inch of my head. Still didn't change my craving, but it sure strokes my EGO! Training1

Did she dream of you BEFORE or AFTER you stared using L2K?

Keep at it! Soldier

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-17-2014 4:08 PM
moe

Rep Post

08-17-2014 5:47 PM

(08-17-2014 12:20 PM)whatupbrah Wrote:  Tried wolf x2 and L2K V1 x1 out at work. The best hit I got came from a female coworker. She came over to me and said:

If she asked if she could ride you because that's what happened it the dream, I wonder what she had to stop you from doing Girl_blum haha
Great report whatupbrah!

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures: