Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats the deal with Est/ Methoxyestratetraenone ?
ClintX2
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 312
Thanks received:
512 thanks in 241 posts

Whats the deal with Est/ Methoxyestratetraenone ?
07-10-2010 4:16 PM

I have been thinking about picking up some Methoxyestratetraenone , but it is very expensive. So, I wanted to learn some more about it first.

What is the difference between Est and Methoxyestratetraenone ?

I've heard p74 is/is like Est, are they the same thing?
07-10-2010 4:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
195 thanks in 154 posts

RE: Whats the deal with Est/ Methoxyestratetraenone ?
07-10-2010 5:53 PM

Estratetraenol is a hormone that is derived Estradiol an estrogen found primarily in women

Methoxyestratetraenone is derived from equillin which is a horse hormone. Its was used years back for estrogen replacement therapy in women but I believe it ended up causing cancer so its not good.

Androtics sells it as M E O- E S T (sorry I had to right it like that so it would not convert to the full word) and I never liked it myself. Gave me horrible nightmares and made me feel uneasy. Alot of people love it over at Androtics though. Even Diane loved it when she tested it but then she researched it and found out what it was and clued us in. While it may cause pheromonal reactions its may not be safe either. I cant say for sure so try that one at you own risk.

P74 is not est but its very similar in reaction. Cant say for sure what that is because they never revealed it. I love P74 though.

Tisha
07-10-2010 5:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by ClintX2

Share This Thread