Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would you wear if...
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: What would you wear if...
04-11-2017 1:41 PM

(04-11-2017 1:30 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I'd go with slow hitting sexual. Maybe 1 drop of Evolve oil or 1 spray of M3X.

Since they will be in an enclosed space with you, you don't need a fast hitting product.

Yep - Evolve is definitely an awesome slow-cooker.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
04-11-2017 1:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-11-2017 3:21 PM

IIRC I read on this forum someone was in the same situation and they used evolve oil. One of the coworkers left her earring in the car, asked him to get it and when he came up she was in bra and parties. Same thing happened with the other coworker. One wasn't effected. One was married. I think it was the Evolve thread. Used the spray. Vague memory for me.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
04-11-2017 3:21 PM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

04-11-2017 4:08 PM

(04-11-2017 12:48 PM)MMM Wrote:  And the rest of you who replied with your ideas, I'd be interested in your dosage/s, too. Hi

swoon... 4 drops.

if you're going to be in the car for 2 hours and spending the weekend with them, i'd definitely wear swoon for the possible imprinting....especially if they're 25-27.

swoon can be driven any which way you want, it's very social and is easily sexual if you bring the conversation that direction. the thing i'm finding with swoon is the strong imprinting. wearing swoon around the same girls all weekend could bring in some serious imprinting after the weekend is over. this is what's happening for me with a co-worker

wear swoon on the drive up and splash on some BW at night. that's what i'd be doing.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2017 4:09 PM by Spider-mone.)
04-11-2017 4:08 PM
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-11-2017 9:54 PM

Spider-mone, you probably don't have Voodoo but it's the only one that can be comparable to Swoon, IMO.

MMM, the typical dosage for Bad Wolf would be 5 drops. Just got Xist oil due to one of my best experiences with BW/Xist sample spray. I'll go ahead and try 5 drops BW with 2 Xist drops. Inevitable and lethal combo.

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
04-11-2017 9:54 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

04-11-2017 11:34 PM

(04-11-2017 9:54 PM)greengrenade Wrote:  Spider-mone, you probably don't have Voodoo but it's the only one that can be comparable to Swoon, IMO.

I do have voodoo ... I have too many mones!! lol
i'm the one who coined the phrase ... BooWoo. that's BW/voodoo combo. I've had some wild reactions with this combo. very good combo you should try.

and yes I would agree that voodoo and swoon are comparable. I would give the edge to swoon. I haven't tried swoon bw combo yet. that should be next on my list! I could see that working well also. call that BsWoon ... cause every girl you come in contact with will BsWooned!.... lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
04-11-2017 11:34 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-12-2017 3:18 AM

Yes, basically I would say that if you add even a tad Androstenone, Swoon will tilt more sexual.
04-12-2017 3:18 AM

Share This Thread