Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would you recommend to me ?
BegMaschio
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

What would you recommend to me ?
06-02-2014 3:53 PM

i i'm about too make a 3 order to Stevie. I have recently order Ascenda - Xist - Evolve - Cohesion And in Unisex - Bliss - Love Boat - Connection - Flirt - Odessyy. I have not had the pleasure to try them all but i'm gonna try them when the time is right Smile But Anyway's i'm thinking about getting some oil in my collection from Stevie. My biggest hit's in my phero history have been Oil mones. or should i say my Craziest hits!!! That's a great story too tell when i have had help to choose and what scent is best with that oil. I have been reading some great stories about API Pepole are saying great things about it. So What Scent would you recommend to use with it? I love the FXS scent but is that strong enough in the oil's form?

Domination Is another prodcuts i would like to try in this summer. IS FXS strong enough to cover all pheromones in Domination?

i Already have Ascenda - Cohesion and Evolve in Spray form But are oil's form worth looking at? or should i look first into Api and Domination?

And finally I getting really curious about PSE and SOB! Think my next order are going to be SOB and PSE in FXS Scent and Domination and API in most recommended scent here.
I have a soft spot for Unisex products and i i'm dying to try The Thinker and Status Booster First i'm gonna try all the unisex i have in my Arsenal Big Grin
06-02-2014 3:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
What would you recommend to me ? - BegMaschio - 06-02-2014 3:53 PM