Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
What two PT products to Try
RoverRobb - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: What two PT products to Try
10-17-2016 7:11 PM

(10-17-2016 5:44 PM)V-nice Wrote:  I don't think you'd go wrong. In my humble opinion, the degree of difficulty in "making the mones work" or just plain seeing results, is far less than a few other companies.
Top it off with the fact that the products are just plain good, I don't see how you can go wrong.

Not a lot of figuring out, just gets the job done... I think that's all we ask for.

Hey thanks a lot, V-nice! That's what I'm thinking too. Just plain and direct to the point. A lot of great reviews on here too. The less there's to figure out, the better it is!
10-17-2016 7:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lost_summertime
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-18-2016 5:10 AM

Some of PT products are very good wroking for me (35+), especially GoA and Captain (my work phero), just do not forget to ask for CPT oil sample (if you choose other products), i am happy i did this and after oil test i ordered 30ml CPT oil bottle (together with 30ml CPT spray bottle.. i know i know.. i was very impressed how much it swoons ladies, softens them up.. maybe CPT lives up with my own signature very well.. ).
a bit sad i did not order more of THU, as my old 10ml bottle is half empty.. or should i say it is half full? Idea
THU is very good in combo with CPT or GoA - a bit of none kick for 30+ ;)
Did not noticed a lot from EtFZ or Swoon (in fact i did not have any girl to get back), but AT has some nice status kick.
10-18-2016 5:10 AM
gatsby
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-21-2016 7:48 AM

Thanks so much guys. I wasn't even looking at GOA so thanks for bringing to my attention but sounds like a great product to pair with THU.

I guess I should have mentioned that I'm single and like to go out with a very mild sexual sig plus a fair amount of socials or cohesion. I'm more house parties than clubs. Coffeeshops over bars.

So I'm a bit surprised that no one has recommended swoon. Judging from the reviews it seemed like the newest social/comfort mone on the scene with some unique molecules.

Why GOA over this?

Also good tip on the sample I'm definitely going to try captain oil a try (still looking for that a314 replacement)

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I only know what I CAN do" - Great Gatsby

The Toys
-------------
Apex - Core, Imprint
LAL - Wolf, AV, NA, SXD-9, Trial(Hypnotica, DP, BW)
PXS - ACE Spray, API, Xist, Odyssey, Bliss, LoveBoat, Taboo, Domination
AD - Glace SB, L2K V1, A1
Androtics - IS 2X, IJ, MX297, MX202, A314b rev29, P74, P75, P83, TUTH
LS - NPA, Impi Red
Singles - TAC, Androsterone, A-Nol, B-Nol
10-21-2016 7:48 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-21-2016 9:49 AM

(10-21-2016 7:48 AM)gatsby Wrote:  So I'm a bit surprised that no one has recommended swoon. Judging from the reviews it seemed like the newest social/comfort mone on the scene with some unique molecules.

Why GOA over this?

In my opinion, Swoon and GOA are in the same category although I would not know what to name this category. There are some similarities between these two products although I need to do more testing to really figure out what the exact diferences are.

Swoon is a great product that is excellent at hitting fast and getting people's attention. But so is GOA. When I suffered from A1 lethargy I used swoon more. When my A1 lethargy went away I used GOA more often.

Swoon is a great product but GOA is even better.
10-21-2016 9:49 AM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

10-21-2016 2:48 PM

(10-21-2016 9:49 AM)metaltree Wrote:  In my opinion, Swoon and GOA are in the same category although I would not know what to name this category. There are some similarities between these two products although I need to do more testing to really figure out what the exact diferences are.

Swoon is a great product that is excellent at hitting fast and getting people's attention. But so is GOA. When I suffered from Androstadienone lethargy I used swoon more. When my Androstadienone lethargy went away I used GOA more often.

Swoon is a great product but GOA is even better.

This is helpful and interesting information here. I've considered Swoon, but now I realize GOA might be all that at I need for my uses of it. It is my top mone. (if I was single, it would be something else)

I've tested and used a good variety of mones from multiple vendors. Being that GOA is also cheaper, and I have no androstadienone ill effects, I don't see enough to warrant for a $70 purchase of Swoon--of course, this is all based on a few posts/posters I trust.

If they are both within single digits % differences between each other, I have the best value now with GOA.

I hope to read more posts about this comparison. Captain is also intriguing.

Thanks metaltree.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2016 2:50 PM by Androcles.)
10-21-2016 2:48 PM

kerno - Banned
upgrade

10-21-2016 6:04 PM

Yes goa is better than swoon
10-21-2016 6:04 PM
gatsby
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-24-2016 1:40 PM

Thanks lots of useful info in this thread that you can't necessarily understand from looking at pages of product reviews.

It seems like the top 3 PT products are (in order of popularity)

GOA (comfort/social - similar to cohesion, voodoo)
THU (sexual/social - similar to evolve, am)
Captain (status/social/celebrity - similar to wolf, titan)

Does that sum it up right?

I've heard numerous people say THU doesn't work for them or is ineffective. Can anyone speak to this or is it just in comparison to AM, Evolve etc.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I only know what I CAN do" - Great Gatsby

The Toys
-------------
Apex - Core, Imprint
LAL - Wolf, AV, NA, SXD-9, Trial(Hypnotica, DP, BW)
PXS - ACE Spray, API, Xist, Odyssey, Bliss, LoveBoat, Taboo, Domination
AD - Glace SB, L2K V1, A1
Androtics - IS 2X, IJ, MX297, MX202, A314b rev29, P74, P75, P83, TUTH
LS - NPA, Impi Red
Singles - TAC, Androsterone, A-Nol, B-Nol
10-24-2016 1:40 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

10-24-2016 2:38 PM

(10-21-2016 6:04 PM)kerno Wrote:  Yes goa is better than swoon

Better in accomplishing what is it better than Swoon, in your opinion?

I hate testing on my significant other btw, because she's always all over me regardless. But I LOVE testing effectiveness on total strangers!

I really haven't compared, that's why I like to hear other's thoughts. Why do you feel this way?

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
10-24-2016 2:38 PM
AngryAngel
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-04-2016 7:03 PM

I am really interested in trying PT's pheromones. Im looking to attract women for relationships but I also want women to be sexually attracted as well. I went a little overboard and got Grail of Affection and Captain but I also ordered escape the friendzone, Swoon, and 0 to 69. I dont want to order too much at once but I want to experiment with all their pheromones.
11-04-2016 7:03 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-04-2016 7:29 PM

Just take one at a time. Don't try to be a super hero and combo all at once. Discard Steve-O's advice of a "phero baptism" and just try and be yourself while noticing what the juice is doing.
11-04-2016 7:29 PM

Share This Thread