Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to gift to a college freshman?
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 170
Thanks received:
537 thanks in 296 posts

Its My Birthday! What to gift to a college freshman?
09-29-2012 9:05 AM

Hey friends - my son just started college, and I want to gift him with some mones blended with a cologne - low enough doses to not draw too much attention but help him build status and socialize.

I'm starting this thinking of Glace in EtOH to blend with a cover scent.

Can you recommend any others that will blend well with cologne and not be too over-the-top? I want to not disrupt his studies with hordes of ladies, but want to produce a phero-sig that can open doors for academic and social opportunities and communicate status and confidence.

I also like the idea of something like Focus Potion from Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie for when he needs to be heads-down in the books and labs - he's on a hardcore biology and engineering track - apple didn't fall far from the tree, I'm very proud of him!

Since I wish I had tools like mones when I was in college, I'm going to see if they are compatible with him as a gift.

Ideas and perspectives please?

Fun Kit
Alpha Dream - L2K, Fast Burn & Slow Burn Glace, Alfa Maschio, Androstadienone, Pregnenolone
Luv Essentials - MAG, Aware
HAX - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O
True Pheromones - True Alpha oil, True Instinct oil, True Love, The Gilroy patches
Homebrew - D3, Pregnenolone, 7-Keto DHEA
09-29-2012 9:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 199
Thanks received:
472 thanks in 193 posts

RE: What to gift to a college freshman?
09-29-2012 11:38 AM

Hey 2Soon,

I've actually mused about this one in the past, wondering to myself "what if I could pull a Back to the Future, what mones would I go back and give to myself?" Actually, given my age (back then), I actually would've passed on most of the alphas. Not that they wouldn't have worked; I dream of scenarios where I would've used AV: college bars, off-campus parties, frat parties. Ohhhh man, it would've just been me! But I digress.

I probably would've gone for either SteveO's Androstadienone mixture Cohesion alone or paired it with Wolf. Or even gone with Wolf paired with straight Androstadienone . My reasoning would've been that on a college campus, pretty much all the guys (ie the competition) are cranking out plenty of alpha mones so as to have a drowning out effect overall. But a guy with an enhanced Androstadienone signature would've stood out in that environment, as he likely would even today. Also, a product like Wolf would've enhanced his status, minus the overwhelming whammo effect of an AV/AM/Evolve, etc. that already exists on your average undergrad campus.

Just writing this and reading it, I realize I would've gifted myself a four years supply of Cohesion and Wolf. Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I have spoken.
09-29-2012 11:38 AM
Thanks given by Shelly B, 2Soon2Care, bored4life
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1468
Thanks received:
2268 thanks in 487 posts

09-29-2012 12:18 PM

I have often wondered about the same thing Im glad you brought this up. Mine isnt in college yet but in a few years he will be. Ugh, that statement never fails to make me feel old. I was pretty young when I had him and fortunately father time has blessed me that I pass for his bother more often than his parent.

Anyway, when he gets a bit later in his teens I thought about getting him a cologne then dissolving a few drops of TA in it. The self effects of TA are rather enlightening and mood boosting and young girls love that stuff. I also thought a dilute mixture of it will not be over the top yet still provide some benefit. I've been teaching him game and the little turd took to it like a fish to water. Hes a natural and Im curious as to the advice he will be giving the old man in the future. I might have created a monster. Lol

The TA addition might be something to think about. I also agree that a diluted Glace in etoh may be of some benefit as well for his social gatherings.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
09-29-2012 12:18 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, 2Soon2Care, bored4life
COUNSEL
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

09-29-2012 12:42 PM

When at college I used Primial Instinct and probably OD every time as I never got anything to note from it. I also purchased Pheromax one semester and noticed hits from it when I used 6+ sprays.
09-29-2012 12:42 PM
Thanks given by 2Soon2Care
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 914
Thanks received:
1309 thanks in 559 posts

09-29-2012 1:16 PM

I don't know - on the target side's perspective - I might mix him up dose of something with 2/3 Cohesion and 1/3 Ascend or even a 50/50 Cohesion/Ascend - and then blend that into the Carrier of his choice...

Can't go wrong with that combo on my end.... love, barriers coming down and leadership/rock star... Go 18 to have that aura....Beach

My Best,
Shelly B
09-29-2012 1:16 PM

Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks received:
197 thanks in 55 posts

09-29-2012 5:57 PM

Lots of young girls away from home for the first time, stress of a heavy work load, plus maybe a part time job on top of that?

I would go with a comfort and status/protector vibe.

Cohesion + Wolf, Cohesion + True Alpha, Cohesion + A314, Cohesion + Ascend ect.

And of course you can use straight Androstadianone in place of Cohesion.
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2012 5:58 PM by Eeyore.)
09-29-2012 5:57 PM
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
114 thanks in 67 posts

09-29-2012 8:31 PM

I would just give him Wolf, L2K, and Vibe or Glace. Let him mix and match as thats half the fun. Wolf and vibe would be my blend if i had too. You can focus, have a decent status, and feel great at the same time. L2K and Glace for parties.
09-29-2012 8:31 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 170
Thanks received:
537 thanks in 296 posts

09-29-2012 11:23 PM

Wow what a slew of great suggestions! Thanks everyone!

To summarize so far (thanks again!)

Votes :
Wolf - 3
Cohesion XS - 3
Ascend XS - 2
Androstadienone - 2
Glace - 2
True Alpha - 2
L2K - 1
Vibe XS - 1
A314 - 1
Pheromax - 1 (6x sprays)
Aqua Vitae - 1

Ah, to cops or not to cops - that is the question : so, Ascend - with or without cops?

With a flight of recommended phero-pairings

Cohesion + Wolf
Cohesion + True Alpha
Cohesion + A314
2:1 Cohesion:Ascend
1:1 Cohesion:Ascend

So as recommendations grow, I'll keep summarizing - I wish there was a free-form poll for this so folks could add their own recommendation or vote for an existing one.... @Mark-in-Dallas , are you listening? Pretty please???

Fun Kit
Alpha Dream - L2K, Fast Burn & Slow Burn Glace, Alfa Maschio, Androstadienone, Pregnenolone
Luv Essentials - MAG, Aware
HAX - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O
True Pheromones - True Alpha oil, True Instinct oil, True Love, The Gilroy patches
Homebrew - D3, Pregnenolone, 7-Keto DHEA
09-29-2012 11:23 PM
Six
Rolling the Dice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 123
Thanks received:
73 thanks in 20 posts

09-30-2012 2:00 AM

I'm currently at university, and Wolf is pretty much the best pheromone product I've used. I highly recommend you include it in your gift box.

Other products that have worked well for me are New Pheromone Additive (in clubs) and Androstadienone (in conjunction with Wolf), but I wouldn't particularly recommend the former as it's a bit inconsistent.

Midnight - a Tale of Thoughts, Journeys, and Revelations.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2012 2:01 AM by Six.)
09-30-2012 2:00 AM

thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
72 thanks in 43 posts

09-30-2012 4:36 AM

If you want your student to do well at school I would include Corpo. Corpo is a miracle product for me. I am very ADD and Corpo calms me and keeps me on track. Corpo works extremely well for interviews. I got a job offer last week with a big company because of Corpo. I still don't understand why they hired me because I have never sold their product before and the position is for senior sales executive. I am going to have to keep using Corpo in order to have any chance of doing well in the position. Corpo will change a c student to an A student overnight. Plus, the teachers will think of the student as a wonder kid.

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
09-30-2012 4:36 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Who wants a $15 gift certificate to AD? universe 5 520 12-15-2011 5:36 PM