Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What the .....
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 681
Thanks received:
1299 thanks in 587 posts

What the .....
12-23-2011 10:53 PM

I just did get some newsletter from Mystery ( you know the guy from Canada who was on VH1 )

and there was a link in the newsletter ... --- >

i´m sure this newsletter goes out to min 100 K guy´s ..

putting something like this product into the hands of every guy will cause serious damage ....

It´s a good marketing move ... sales will be good .. but .. i´m expecting the worst ..

at the end of the vid the link to the store will show up ..

here it is ---->

interesting ---->

Pago

Too many mones .. too many options .. but fun fun fun ..
12-23-2011 10:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow, Rattlesnake, paradigmshift, Grasshopper

NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 305
Thanks received:
203 thanks in 78 posts

RE: What the .....
12-24-2011 7:21 AM

I think 95% of the guys who will buy it will shower themselves with it, use it for a couple of times expecting girls would jump on them and rape them, and then seeing that it doesn't happen, will forget about it and assume it's snake oil...which it is of course Razz
12-24-2011 7:21 AM
idontknow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1547
Thanks received:
1067 thanks in 334 posts

12-24-2011 7:46 AM

I've been to PUA-forums in the past. General consensus was that pheromones are either snake-oil or not necessary. That could change of course. And then it will be back to whoever has the better game. Guys who got game without 'mones will have an easy time with 'mones. Will make things worse for guys without 'mones and game and for guys with 'mones but no game. We should use our edge, as longs as we still have it.

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
12-24-2011 7:46 AM
XPX
Mind Persuader

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 115
Thanks received:
325 thanks in 86 posts

12-24-2011 8:16 AM

Don't be frightened....

It's the same as with PU by itself! Everybody thinks it's the magic pill and if they don't get Instant results they stop thinking that it works!

With mones it's the same, as I started with mones and also with PU (4 years ago) I was sure that it is not that easy to spray something on and get results!

You will have to learn to make your own mixes and combos and also act congruent to them!

Most of the people getting those mails will neither having the will to learn a good game nor playing with mones!

I also had this fear when I started with PU and it slowly got more popular but now I know that most people aren't strong enough to working over years for great results and they will never become a good player!

My toys:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Instant Gentleman, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openess, Turn Up The Heat, P83, P103, P79, Androstenetrione, Neno, P80, P97, Alpha 7, Xcite wipes, PEA, DHEA,Vitamine D3, Wingman 9+O, GABA, True Love, A314, Iso E Super, EST,A1, Anone

My journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-into-X

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pick-Up-and-mones
12-24-2011 8:16 AM
Thanks given by preck, Pheroquirk, paradigmshift, JohnnyHard
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 681
Thanks received:
1299 thanks in 587 posts

12-24-2011 8:47 AM

Yes ... all what you guy´s say is true ...

but i find it a bit shocking to give such a good product into the hands of guy´s that clearly waste it ...

AND ... if it´s actually Element X .. it will work ..

Pago

Too many mones .. too many options .. but fun fun fun ..
12-24-2011 8:47 AM

Fly So Hi

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 373
Thanks received:
292 thanks in 151 posts

12-24-2011 9:40 AM

Well, news letter goes to 100k guys
50k guys buy it
25k will use it properly
12k will see results
6k have game and will get laid
1k will see blatant results and buy it again

EDIT: two thirds of those guys live in USA

we live in a planet of 7 billion, approx half women so...

let the guys make the money. just my view.

Fly
So Hi

Aqua Vitae, Alfa Maschio, Wingman Edge, Possess Alpha, Androstenetrione, Impi (red), Wingman 9+O, α-rone, β-rone, DHEA, Phenylethylamine, Pregnenolone, TUTH, Instant Shine, Erox, α-androstenol, β-androstenol, β-androstadienol, β-androstanol, Androstenone, Allo-pregnanolone, Glace
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2011 9:41 AM by Fly So Hi.)
12-24-2011 9:40 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, Pheroquirk, Rattlesnake
idontknow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1547
Thanks received:
1067 thanks in 334 posts

12-24-2011 2:39 PM

(12-24-2011 9:40 AM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  Well, news letter goes to 100k guys
50k guys buy it
25k will use it properly
12k will see results
6k have game and will get laid
1k will see blatant results and buy it again

EDIT: two thirds of those guys live in USA

we live in a planet of 7 billion, approx half women so...

let the guys make the money. just my view.
Of those 1k PUAs many will share their findings, other PUAs (PUA-trainers) will jump on the marketing train, more and more people will hear of it. News will pick up. (Working) 'mones will become mainstream, every second guy and every third girl will wear those. Without 'mones you won't ever easily get laid anymore. And eventually 'mones will enter the legislation process as well.

I'm not saying this will happen, but there certainly is a possibility. At the very least 'mones will become more popular thanks to forums like ours and legit manufacturers. More often you will see other guys wearing pheromones. The only question is, whether the impact will be dramatic, and whether it will hinder our game. Let's be honest, 60+% of my guy-friends would wear 'mones if they knew just how effective those are. And some of the guys with game, who i know, could get laid 2 times+ a week with 'mones -> Lots of unhappy girls...

Anyways, nothing we can do about that, except using our edge.

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2011 2:39 PM by idontknow.)
12-24-2011 2:39 PM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi, Rattlesnake, Grasshopper
Fly So Hi

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 373
Thanks received:
292 thanks in 151 posts

12-27-2011 6:43 AM

(12-24-2011 2:39 PM)idontknow Wrote:  Of those 1k PUAs many will share their findings, other PUAs (PUA-trainers) will jump on the marketing train, more and more people will hear of it. News will pick up. (Working) 'mones will become mainstream, every second guy and every third girl will wear those. Without 'mones you won't ever easily get laid anymore. And eventually 'mones will enter the legislation process as well.

I'm not saying this will happen, but there certainly is a possibility. At the very least 'mones will become more popular thanks to forums like ours and legit manufacturers. More often you will see other guys wearing pheromones. The only question is, whether the impact will be dramatic, and whether it will hinder our game. Let's be honest, 60+% of my guy-friends would wear 'mones if they knew just how effective those are. And some of the guys with game, who i know, could get laid 2 times+ a week with 'mones -> Lots of unhappy girls...

Anyways, nothing we can do about that, except using our edge.

Thanks IDK.

What you said is true, pheromones could hit the media and become more popular. But hey, I believe ‘mones are out there since I was born, being advertised on the radio and all. And how many people nowadays you see using them? Few, I suppose. People have difficulty in believing something different than they were taught to believe. Most people think of ‘mones as magic bullets, and if they in fact hit the media, that’s probably the way they’re going to be advertised. Just like the stupid beer ads and the pseudo-miraculous George Foreman grill ads, enhance your penis e-mails, etc.

Anyway, if in the near future you won’t be able to get laid without mones, then we’re back to the black board again, right? Depending on game, grooming, charisma, body… just like every normal guy without mones. What I can say is that at least we won’t be left behind anyone, that’s for sure, ‘cause those guys will be babies of ‘mones, while we are the grownups.

Last, but not least, it can’t be that bad. Just think about it, every guy & girl using ‘mones and interacting with people more and more: the world will be a great humping party! jumpy

Fly
So Hi

Aqua Vitae, Alfa Maschio, Wingman Edge, Possess Alpha, Androstenetrione, Impi (red), Wingman 9+O, α-rone, β-rone, DHEA, Phenylethylamine, Pregnenolone, TUTH, Instant Shine, Erox, α-androstenol, β-androstenol, β-androstadienol, β-androstanol, Androstenone, Allo-pregnanolone, Glace
12-27-2011 6:43 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, Rattlesnake, shadowknight
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 68
Thanks received:
96 thanks in 45 posts

12-27-2011 7:13 AM

I feel people on this forum and regular users of pheromones with a grasp on how pheromones work will have the upper hand still. We have a better understanding of mones and how to use them with realistic expectations in mind,imagine all the ODing that will occur with men using alpha male type products on women that are going through that time of the monthDiablo that situation alone may wipe out a lot of band wagoners. When most guys think of pheromones they think of gilroy(oceans 13) type effects,the holy grail, the magic bullet, the end all cure all of pheromones that kind of thinking will also wipe a lot of new users.Like IDK stated there will be a spike in new users cause face it some will get the dosage right,have realistic expectations and/or find this forum when looking into mones Rofl we call those the lucky ones and the rest will call mones snake oil and toss good bottles in the trashCry also some will just buy sub par productsMega shok and their journey would be over before it even started

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,*Corpo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV
*Love Potions: Areion Skye,Iconic Tonic,Teddy Man2
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2011 8:37 AM by L.Lawliet.)
12-27-2011 7:13 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, Rattlesnake, Fly So Hi, Pheroquirk, NewAlpha

Oasis
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 2 posts

12-27-2011 10:49 AM