Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I wear tonight?
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What should I wear tonight?
11-20-2011 3:58 AM

Very good night! So many details to share, I hope I can remember them in the morning!

Overall everything was good in both settings, but I actually felt I could've used a bit more Androstenone both at dinner and at the club. That didn't stop me from building some excellently satisfying situations Smile

Club could've used some more p83 too. But the beta-dienol is already a favorite. Over the course of the night I put on like 50mcg -- but it wears off pretty quick so idk how much that built up. Anyway more details when I get a chance.
11-20-2011 3:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

11-20-2011 1:37 PM

Okay, here's what happened!

The first location was a dinner sponsored by a school group. Like a dozen or so people showed up, of which I knew five. We had a really long table, and I sat down at the far end with the three hotties (of course). The service at this place was awful, so we ended up being there for like 3 and a half hours. As the night went on, slowly more and more people from the other end of the table started pulling up chairs around the far end where I was at. By the end there were only a couple of people left on the other end of the table, having a conversation. All night people kept asking me for questions and advice, on things we all have basically the same training in. But I was definitely seen as a seasoned expert. The tall eastern european hottie across the table spent all night talking with me, joking and laughing. The smoking hot German girl to my right only really turned her attention to me toward the end of the night, when she was complaining to me about how hard it is to find a boyfriend in America and she wishes guys here would be more straightforward (hint, hint) popcorn

By the end of the night, the guy who heads the student group referred to me as the most interesting person there and named me ambassador of the society, and the tall girl had decided to throw a new year's eve party and invite me Smile

I couldn't get anybody to come out dancing with me, they were all tired grad students. So I headed to the club where my buddy was doing his birthday. On my way I applied 50mcg of p74 and 15mcg more beta-dienol.

I did a few laps of the club looking for him and couldn't find him or any of the people supposed to be with him. Texted him a couple of times and nothing. Hm. Who doesn't show up to their own birthday party? So I start dancing, which is a little awkward since I'm there all alone and the crowd is very hipster so they have no idea how to dance with another person, they just all kind of flail around in random directions. Feeling a little unsuccessful I head to get another drink. There's a bit of a backup, so the guy next to me is chatting me up a bit, and this ballsy chick spins her way right past him to the bar and orders a couple of drinks. He's pissed! But I see a spot open up next to her so I slide in, order a drink, and say to her "You've got style, I can see why your friends send you to get the drinks." She looks over at me with a huge smile, chats me up for a bit, I tell her I'm all alone waiting for my buddy, and she leads me over to dance with her and her 3 hot girlfriends Laugh1

The girlfriends were limp fish, but this girl knew how to dance! She made the sweetest eyes and smiles at me while we were dancing. This is where I was wishing I had worn some more AV and p83, just to bump up the energy. She left to talk with a friend so I stayed and danced with her two hot friends, who tell me they just ended long relationships. At one point a couple of gorillas start closing in on these girls hard, very aggressive dancing toward them. Not sure how well that works out for them usually, but I just positioned my body at a slight angle so as to physically exclude them, ignored them and kept having a good time, and of course both girls remained dancing with me until I found my buddy and his friends (turns out his cell phone wasn't working), and the group of us danced for a bit. Big hugs from all of them, and a couple of his friends who I had never met before were already talking about wanting to do new years eve with me after just a half hour of dancing and some light conversation outside.

:good2:

Conclusions:

The mix was great for dinner. Maybe could've used another little splash of AV, and perhaps some of the p74. But I was very happy with the results. I projected attractiveness and charisma, and the self-effects were really well balanced. I felt really at ease, slightly cocky, and was just naturally cracking jokes and smiling all night.

The club mix was awesome for meeting up with friends and dancing and having a good time! It was not quite as good for trying to find dance partners alone, but the sheer friendliness of the mix made it come together. It did nothing to keep the meatheads from trying to AMOG me, but didn't make it especially difficult to diffuse either.

If I were going out dancing to meet women, I would definitely stick with TL + AV, rather than the p74 and beta-dienol. But it worked for my purposes and kept me from getting myself into too much trouble ;)

A final conclusion is that I really need to get out more! All my mixes are work mixes!! All work and no play makes d a dull bot!
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2011 2:18 PM by dbot.)
11-20-2011 1:37 PM
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-20-2011 2:19 PM

Wow that sounds like a great night,and trust me AV + dance its a winner!!!

:good3:
11-20-2011 2:19 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

11-20-2011 2:29 PM

I have this strong desire to go to a club wearing 4x TA, 3x AM, and 5x TL....

That would be a bad idea for me. I shouldn't do that. Too much risk of having women try to pull me into the bathroom. But maybe you guys should...

Actually now that I think of it, 3x TA + 3x TL could be outstanding for general social functions...
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2011 2:42 PM by dbot.)
11-20-2011 2:29 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-20-2011 3:58 PM

Excellent, glad it worked out!

I'll spray anything apparently...
11-20-2011 3:58 PM

kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

11-20-2011 6:33 PM

(11-20-2011 1:37 PM)dbot Wrote:  On my way I applied 50mcg of p74 and 15mcg more beta-dienol.

Are you refering to Beta - ANDROSTADIENOL? If you are where did you get it?
11-20-2011 6:33 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

11-21-2011 10:42 AM

Yep, the very same. Can't say where I got it but I posted a self-effects report on my blog. It's TAA.
11-21-2011 10:42 AM

Unregistered

11-24-2011 12:52 AM

Night sleep is very important for health and for having good day. So i think you should wear that gives you comfort. In summer wear loose and cotton clothes, don't wear tight jeans and t-shirts. In winter wear long and full sleeves cloth so that it covers your body from cold and also wear winter jackets or caps or else hand gloves in winter.
11-24-2011 12:52 AM
Quote this message in a reply
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

11-24-2011 12:59 AM

Thanks, spammer.
11-24-2011 12:59 AM
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-24-2011 11:43 AM

(11-21-2011 10:42 AM)dbot Wrote:  Yep, the very same. Can't say where I got it but I posted a self-effects report on my blog. It's TAA.

Great you found what is TAA? Where can we get a hold of that beta dienol or expect to have a source that offers it?

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2011 11:44 AM by LebronJames.)
11-24-2011 11:43 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  what to wear tonight? karadayi 3 1,956 12-04-2013 7:09 PM
Last Post: karadayi