Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
What's your Craziest hit Ever?? Share here!!
bondjames1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

What's your Craziest hit Ever?? Share here!!
10-21-2013 11:39 PM

Include How many sprays and which product...doesn't matter if you mixed phero's....

Rehearsing for hours in front of my mirror
Until my voice was hoarse but my vision was clearer
10-21-2013 11:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bondjames1

Rep Post

RE: What's your Craziest hit Ever?? Share here!!
10-21-2013 11:44 PM

My craziest hit was wearing Alfa Maschio by alpha dream.... in a library I had like 4-5 sprays on me....Later I found out I only needed like

2 sprays..Music

I put a book back and a lady is looking at me like she wants to rip my clothes off....

I say hi and she doesn't say anything..

I was like wtf.....lol

10-21-2013 11:44 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

10-22-2013 9:33 AM

1 spray Max Attraction Gold, 2 years ago...

A young lady about 26 whom I see all the time but never had a conversation with, never paid me any mind.
I come in the deli with MAG, talking to the deli man while she's beside me. I then go to one of the aisles to look for something, and when I turn around, her eyes are locked on mine with a very flirtatious smile! Didn't think much of it because I'm not used to her paying me any attention.
Then I go to talk to the deli man about the lasagna and what goes good with it, and before he could answer, the young woman answers my question from about 10 ft away! Still staring and smiling at me!
Long story short, She comes over and joins in the conversation, then we end up talking to each other. I ask her if she was going to see an upcoming concert, and she tells me, " I want to, but the person who was going to take me passed away, so I don't have anyone to take me". I'm thinking ,"Wow"! She's giving me too much information!
She just seemed way to vulnerable and I didn't pursue and say, "sure, I'll take you!"...which CLEARLY, she wanted me to say. But just gave my condolences and told her she would be alright, then left.
As I processed everything a few minutes later, I realized it was the most Blatant hit that also made me realize not only do pheromones work, but some can be just unfair!
I've been an enthusiast since.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 9:40 AM by V-nice.)
10-22-2013 9:33 AM
bondjames1

Rep Post

10-22-2013 11:25 AM

(10-22-2013 9:33 AM)V-nice Wrote:  1 spray Max Attraction Gold, 2 years ago...

A young lady about 26 whom I see all the time but never had a conversation with, never paid me any mind.
I come in the deli with MAG, talking to the deli man while she's beside me. I then go to one of the aisles to look for something, and when I turn around, her eyes are locked on mine with a very flirtatious smile! Didn't think much of it because I'm not used to her paying me any attention.
Then I go to talk to the deli man about the lasagna and what goes good with it, and before he could answer, the young woman answers my question from about 10 ft away! Still staring and smiling at me!
Long story short, She comes over and joins in the conversation, then we end up talking to each other. I ask her if she was going to see an upcoming concert, and she tells me, " I want to, but the person who was going to take me passed away, so I don't have anyone to take me". I'm thinking ,"Wow"! She's giving me too much information!
She just seemed way to vulnerable and I didn't pursue and say, "sure, I'll take you!"...which CLEARLY, she wanted me to say. But just gave my condolences and told her she would be alright, then left.
As I processed everything a few minutes later, I realized it was the most Blatant hit that also made me realize not only do pheromones work, but some can be just unfair!
I've been an enthusiast since.

Nice. I might give max attraction gold a try. I heard it's some powerful stuff!

10-22-2013 11:25 AM

V-nice

Rep Post

10-22-2013 12:00 PM

(10-22-2013 11:25 AM)bondjames1 Wrote:  Nice. I might give max attraction gold a try. I heard it's some powerful stuff!

Unfortunately, MAG it's not as I remembered. I have another bottle, but I'm not getting hits like I used to. The old bottle I had even smelled different. The one I have now, though it smells better, it's just not delivering the results from the past...as a few people on this forum have also noted.

Don't know if it's because it's too powerful. I've tried 1-2 sprays and even just dabs.
But the memories of my most blatant hit is why I still own a bottle.

10-22-2013 12:00 PM
bondjames1

Rep Post

10-22-2013 1:44 PM

(10-22-2013 12:00 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Unfortunately, MAG it's not as I remembered. I have another bottle, but I'm not getting hits like I used to. The old bottle I had even smelled different. The one I have now, though it smells better, it's just not delivering the results from the past...as a few people on this forum have also noted.

Don't know if it's because it's too powerful. I've tried 1-2 sprays and even just dabs.
But the memories of my most blatant hit is why I still own a bottle.

I see. Thanks for sharing that bit of info.

10-22-2013 1:44 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

10-22-2013 5:29 PM

(10-22-2013 1:44 PM)bondjames1 Wrote:  I see. Thanks for sharing that bit of info.

No problem bondjames1!

10-22-2013 5:29 PM
islandguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-22-2013 8:10 PM

the craziest hit I get was with BEACHES ( couple years back when I was trying out pheromone products) it smells sweet like coconut and is very over powering, anyways I don't know the dosage I used but it comes in a 10ml roll on bottle. so I used it one night I went to church (yes church) sitting down minding my own business I notice a few ladies on side of me looking and smiling at me big smiles and being playful, im like what the heck is going on I know church folks are nice but they seems to be extra nice. even tho the smell was over powering but I forget I had it on and then again I wasn't thinking that it will work I only put it on because I ran out of my regular cologne. but wow it really worked that nightBomb but the real deal is when I went to drop my girl home and as soon as I dropped her home she just jumped me like she's about to rape me, "crazy" and we had the most amazing wild sex ever in her parents house right before they came homeLaugh1.....I was a noob back then but wow did it amazed me that beaches work like that even tho it smells bad coconut sweet scent. all encounters was young ladies even my girl.. now ex
10-22-2013 8:10 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

10-22-2013 8:52 PM

(10-22-2013 11:25 AM)bondjames1 Wrote:  Nice. I might give max attraction gold a try. I heard it's some powerful stuff!
AM and MAG are claimed to be the same formula at different concentrations, so it would seem you already have.
10-22-2013 8:52 PM
Himeros
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-23-2013 9:48 AM

Wearing a 4:4 Ammo/Instant Shine mix in a college bar. While on my way to the toilet an early twenties blondie walks up to me, throws her arms around my shoulders and says 'Can I please kiss you?'. HIT! Also got many Deer in the headlights while wearing Ammo/IS... when they're ovulating some girls look at me like a predator, ready to strike. Never had this before starting with the mones and sometimes it still kinda freaks me out when a girl looks at me like she wants to rape me. Starting to get used to it though Big Grin

Respect hits: people asking me if I'm rich or play in a famous band while wearing Mx297. While wearing A314: men acting like submissive bitches around me, talking themselves down while showering me with compliments. A314 demands respect right NOW!
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 10:26 AM by Himeros.)
10-23-2013 9:48 AM

Share This Thread