Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

What's up guys!
Someone_irrelevant
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

What's up guys!
09-19-2019 5:08 PM

Hello everyone, I wonder if you could help me with something.
So i have a question. I have been working on a perfume for quite some time now. The closest resemblance it bears is to Geza Schoen's Molecule 01+02, but with additional ingredients that are designed to amplify the wearers natural scent. But I am curious about what appears to be the most cited molecule which is androstadienone. Anyone have an idea about what ratio of androstadienone would be safe to add to a 100ml mix? Bear in mind that some of the synthetic musks i'm using have no direct scent (until sufficient temperature/diffusion, so I am trying to add a 'cautious' amount of androstadienone to avoid piss/BO smell. Alternatively, i considered adding some Monolaurin and just try a few Pheromones out in the perfume with in order to counter the ammonia (piss) smell produced by the micro-organisms. Any help is GREATLY appreciated. Essentially, i need help with a range of factors which are not appropriate for basenotes.. you guys are clearly more familiar with the phero side of things.
Cheers in advance

Sam..
09-19-2019 5:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What's up guys!
09-19-2019 6:44 PM

Dienone doesnt smell offensive to me, more like incense The problem isnt smell but feelings of fatigue in some individuals. Dont know about safe dosage, but id say 30 mcg is the average dose.
09-19-2019 6:44 PM
Marcus Antonius
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-20-2019 12:27 AM

I also just recently played around with fragarances in order to make myself a unique signature. And of course the starting point is Iso-E-Super (+Sylvamber and stuff) and Molecule 01, just for it's elegance and simplicity.
However, thinking that way myself I decided to NOT mix the mones straight into the scent. There is imho not THE ONE Mone for every case - let alone for everyone - but a great number of commercial formulations plus an even greater number of user combos (look alone here for "combo").
I decided to keep it separate and use layering in order to be able to adopt it for the different situations life throws you into: job, family, religious assemblies, shopping, clubs, sex, dirty sex, wild and very dirty ... (You see we what I meanPrankster2).
I found doing the perfume alone is tricky enough, but adding mones and keeping the action of diffusion enhancers and fixatives in mind for the mones is very complex. I think there is a reason why none of the commercial perfume maker uses pheromones (beside very soft ones like Iso-E-Super or Hedione) and why none of the great mone maker you find here goes beyond masking the smells
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019 12:37 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
09-20-2019 12:27 AM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-20-2019 3:55 AM

How do you know they don't use pheromone, can you read their mind?
Maybe they use tiny amounts Smoke there is no way to know for sure. To me what you get in some perfume is very close to a pheromone effect.
In my opinion if they use pheromone they have to use tiny amount as they have to be crowd pleaser, and respect some guideline regarding health, allergy, etc.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019 3:57 AM by WereWolf666.)
09-20-2019 3:55 AM

Someone_irrelevant
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-20-2019 6:16 AM

The self effects and variables are the big problem eh Marcus.
What are your thoughts on using Monolaurin to mitigate bacterial smells like ammonia etc? I'm hearing mixed reviews about Androstadienone. Some hail it as the mother of 'mones whereas other evidence suggests it can make you depressed or aggrivate other men.

[align=right]
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019 6:19 AM by Someone_irrelevant.)
09-20-2019 6:16 AM
Marcus Antonius
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-20-2019 7:52 AM

That's exactly my point. If there would be a uniform reaction among all or at least many people there would be no discussion about how this reaction looks like. There are 2 problems I see, first I don't want the same reaction in all life situations, second the application of mones have a small "band width", i.e. they need to be carefully dosed, there is accumulation, there are aftereffects and so on. It's tricky to control. By having mones and perfumes separate one can use the same scent while having a status enhancer at work, a fun vibe of rock star feeling in a club and a sensual or sexy vibe during a date. And a body builder aged 24 with testosterone enhancing supplements needs a different pheromonic profile than an slightly overweight man at 55.
But of course that's only my opinion, so just try and report, I'm open to learning.
@WW666: no I'm not a mind reader, but there are scent shops where you can by the raw materials (try Pellwell or Perfumers Apprentice). There are no mones on sale. Secondly the price of the mones are quite high, so the average XS alcohol spray is more expensive than Creed Aventus (it's worth it so). I'm also pretty sure that the big houses do reverse engineering and put theirs competitors best sellers in a HPGC analyzer (at least I would). So a wide use of pheromones would not be undetected. Of course there are pheromonic effects in some of the scents, I can name Hedione, Iso-E-Super, natural oudh and musk. That could be the substances that give you the close to pheromones effect. Again just my opinion and you are fully entitled to yours...
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019 8:00 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
09-20-2019 7:52 AM

Share This Thread