Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the hottest product to hit the market recently?
Mr. E #2 - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

What's the hottest product to hit the market recently?
01-26-2016 9:48 AM

Hey friends,

I'm not keeping up with the developments in mone-land much. There are so many companies. So many products and while I'm fascinated by it all, I haven't got the time to get into it all in depth. Other duties are there.

So I'd like to ask, what's the hottest product to hit the market recently? And what other developments that are interesting do I need to catch up with?

Mike
01-26-2016 9:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

RE: What's the hottest product to hit the market recently?
01-26-2016 9:55 AM

Apex is developing and advancing the fastest right now. Thundr has some very promising products out right now but it's too early to call them "hot products" because they're still in hype territory. Method3X has gotten great reception, and as for TUSC the alpha oil, I like it a lot, but only a few people have tested it.

Besides Dominant Ascend, there hasn't been much development from other companies in the past few months that I can think of.
01-26-2016 9:55 AM
Mr. E #2 - Banned
Banned

01-26-2016 11:06 AM

(01-26-2016 9:55 AM)NP17 Wrote:  Apex is developing and advancing the fastest right now. Thundr has some very promising products out right now but it's too early to call them "hot products" because they're still in hype territory. Method3X has gotten great reception, and as for TUSC the alpha oil, I like it a lot, but only a few people have tested it.

Besides Dominant Ascend, there hasn't been much development from other companies in the past few months that I can think of.

Apex, send me samples! Smile

I know that's not how it works of course. But if Apex's site looked good, I would be more inclined to become a customer. So far I've heard good things and then I go to their site and it looks terrible. Sorry but it does. If they were to have a professional site, I would be more inclined to buy from this.

This is not stupid reasoning, because the underlying idea is this: if they can't even/don't bother even to put up a decent site, how am I going to trust they put enough dedication into their products. How do I know they even care?

A good looking site is so easy to come by. It's their entry point. And it looks terrible. It says something about them.

Sorry to be so harsh, but that is my thought process. And feedback to Apex.
01-26-2016 11:06 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-26-2016 11:10 AM

Whoa!!! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Yours is noted, but sort of harsh. He's a one man show. And has very good products. I can't name a company that has as many shiners as he does. He's there. He cares. He's competitive and sells value.

As an up and comer as he is, a little sympathy for his site would go a long way!!
01-26-2016 11:10 AM

greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-26-2016 11:12 AM

(01-26-2016 11:06 AM)MikeM Wrote:  Apex, send me samples! Smile

I know that's not how it works of course. But if Apex's site looked good, I would be more inclined to become a customer. So far I've heard good things and then I go to their site and it looks terrible. Sorry but it does. If they were to have a professional site, I would be more inclined to buy from this.

This is not stupid reasoning, because the underlying idea is this: if they can't even/don't bother even to put up a decent site, how am I going to trust they put enough dedication into their products. How do I know they even care?

A good looking site is so easy to come by. It's their entry point. And it looks terrible. It says something about them.

You know you can't judge by the cover of a book right? You have the reviews of their products here on the forum, you can process your thought with that.
my 0.02 cent.

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
01-26-2016 11:12 AM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

01-26-2016 11:14 AM

On the contrary, his site looks the way it does because it's his personal passion to mix mones together. While other companies have stopped innovating and worry about marketing and logistics, he is out working a regular job and on top of that testing novel molecules.

I find that his mixes are a little rough around the edges, a natural consequence of using new molecules that he personally researches and tests, but I wouldn't fault him for lack of commitment.
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2016 11:15 AM by NP17.)
01-26-2016 11:14 AM
Mr. E #2 - Banned
Banned

01-26-2016 11:17 AM

(01-26-2016 11:10 AM)Spars Wrote:  Whoa!!! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Yours is noted, but sort of harsh. He's a one man show. And has very good products. I can't name a company that has as many shiners as he does. He's there. He cares. He's competitive and sells value.

As an up and comer as he is, a little sympathy for his site would go a long way!!

It wasn't harsh. Just honest feedback.

Didn't know he was a one man show. And I do realize he has great products. But still...

This may sound harsh to you, but I'm being honest. I've built Wordpress sites that looked better in 30 minutes max.

It's a big deal. Less so now that you guys are backing him up. But still, it's a weak link in the chain.

Imagine being someone looking for mones and landing on that site. Just saying.

I'm not being harsh, just honest and direct. I have no problem with the company. But I feel a man should be able to take straight feedback. And mine is well-intended. I want good businesses to do well.
01-26-2016 11:17 AM
Mr. E #2 - Banned
Banned

01-26-2016 11:29 AM

(01-26-2016 11:14 AM)NP17 Wrote:  On the contrary, his site looks the way it does because it's his personal passion to mix mones together. While other companies have stopped innovating and worry about marketing and logistics, he is out working a regular job and on top of that testing novel molecules.

I find that his mixes are a little rough around the edges, a natural consequence of using new molecules that he personally researches and tests, but I wouldn't fault him for lack of commitment.

I understand now that you've explained it. New customers don't know this. So that's why I'm pointing it out. Really, hiring someone to build a good site or doing it yourself is a good investment.

You know, even after hearing some good things about Apex, I went to his site and was put off by it. If I had that response I'm bound not to be the only one.

This all was meant to be helpful.
01-26-2016 11:29 AM

InnerPower
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-26-2016 11:31 AM

(01-26-2016 11:06 AM)MikeM Wrote:  Apex, send me samples! Smile

I completely disagree with your reasoning. While it's great to have a beautiful website it's better that the product are good quality.
I would buy even from a text only website if they are the best product on the market.
How many here would buy Alpha314rev23 at 200$ a bottle from a text only website?

There are some companies out there that have the best website but their product quality is low quality overall compared to the concurrence.

The question is would you like to buy a product priced higher with low quality because the website is good looking?

Good looking fancy website means that they guy care for the looks, appearance, but doesn't mean the quality is good.
01-26-2016 11:31 AM
Mr. E #2 - Banned
Banned

01-26-2016 11:39 AM

It was just feedback guys.
01-26-2016 11:39 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  3 major phero brands recently go down/off Akp69 61 15,917 11-02-2016 11:29 PM
Last Post: OldSpice
  24 year old, recently broken up, getting back in the game lagato 10 3,529 03-29-2014 8:33 PM
Last Post: lagato
Question Farmers market illmatic90 0 964 08-01-2013 11:10 PM
Last Post: illmatic90