Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's In PH Perfumes Pheromones?
Toad in the Hole
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What's In PH Perfumes Pheromones?
02-20-2018 7:22 AM

(02-20-2018 4:26 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Hope that helps. Smile

Sure does, thanks!
02-20-2018 7:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chow165
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-07-2018 10:02 AM

Lol today i used PH at work and received a complement "you smell lovely" from a guy
03-07-2018 10:02 AM

Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

06-14-2018 1:59 AM

Hey Guys PH is very light concentrated pheromone Perfume. As pheromone it is very standard, mostly for casual use.

We usually recommend it using in combo with other unscented pheromones as cover scent. Or just as simple cologne.

Every PH scent is very similar to some branded colognes. For example Calvin Klein Euphoria, Christian Dior Higher, Hugo Boss green etc..

There are 2 versions - roll on 13ml and spray 15ml.

Use it as any perfume spray where evr You want Smile

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
06-14-2018 1:59 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

06-14-2018 6:24 AM

(06-14-2018 1:59 AM)Aroma Fero Wrote:  Hey Guys PH is very light concentrated pheromone Perfume. As pheromone it is very standard, mostly for casual use.

We usually recommend it using in combo with other unscented pheromones as cover scent. Or just as simple cologne.

Every PH scent is very similar to some branded colognes. For example Calvin Klein Euphoria, Christian Dior Higher, Hugo Boss green etc..

There are 2 versions - roll on 13ml and spray 15ml.

Use it as any perfume spray where evr You want Smile

Nice marketing pitch Paulius. However, I think that Chow165 wants to know what is in it so he can avoid similar products. When a guy tells another guy that he "smells lovely" it sends alarms...for me anyway.

Does this product have an ingredient list?

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
06-14-2018 6:24 AM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

06-14-2018 8:11 AM

(06-14-2018 6:24 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Nice marketing pitch Paulius. However, I think that Chow165 wants to know what is in it so he can avoid similar products. When a guy tells another guy that he "smells lovely" it sends alarms...for me anyway.

Does this product have an ingredient list?

Sarcastic I could not stop laughing. Yeah thats true. We do not want to attract other guys Big Grin

Ingredient list is on the bottle. But as You know most of pheromones produced in Europe do not show that, because it is prohibited. Do not know the reason. Most of EU pheromones are based on androstenol.

As I said this is lightly concentrated product. You can use it as perfume or cover scent. So if You want to feel the maximum phermone power need to choose products from USA companies.

P.S. This is not marketing, because we add these products for free. This is our gift. Customer do not pay for it or not pay bigger price for another product to get it.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
06-14-2018 8:11 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

06-14-2018 9:18 AM

(06-14-2018 8:11 AM)Aroma Fero Wrote:  Ingredient list is on the bottle.

So, is it a secret? You still have not answered the question. Slippery.

(06-14-2018 8:11 AM)Aroma Fero Wrote:  ...But as You know most of pheromones produced in Europe do not show that [Ingredient list], because it is prohibited.

This is False

Both the U.S. and European Union have requirements for listing ingredients on cosmetics and personal care products.

However, with regard to flavor and fragrance, ingredients need only be listed as “flavor” or “fragrance” on the label with the exception of the 26 specific perfume ingredients which must be included in the ingredient list. Source-()

(06-14-2018 8:11 AM)Aroma Fero Wrote:  As I said this is lightly concentrated product. You can use it as perfume or cover scent.

Why would any man seeking a women want to use a product that attracts men as a cover? Come on! Have some integrity and stop trying to spin everything.

Maybe some men on here like men. Market the product that way since it attracts men. Don't BS heterosexual men on here.

(06-14-2018 8:11 AM)Aroma Fero Wrote:  P.S. This is not marketing, because we add these products for free. This is our gift. Customer do not pay for it or not pay bigger price for another product to get it.

In the end I suspect there is some sort of Gay or feminising (sp) ingredient in it. Otherwise why would a man tell another man "You smell lovely".

Paulius, don't mind me I'm just hard on Vendors. I want everyone here to get good products for their money.

Seems to me like this "free sample" is a nice gesture but it's like giving a guy a skirt as a Father's day gift.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
06-14-2018 9:18 AM

Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

06-15-2018 5:13 AM

Posts - Paradox the reason is why I write here is that if we get emails with the same question from more then 2 customers and there is post on Pherotruth. I will also write her.

For the same reason. After this post I will go to another, because there are some questions about V2, LIIK v2 and LIIK v1 from Alpha Dream.

Ingredients
- No this is not the secret. I am sorry I cannot remember all ingredients. I think this is normal. Specially for You I asked our warehouse to make me a photo of backside of the product. I hope You will be satisfied.

Cosmetic Regulations - As You can see on the list. It is written "product contains pheromones" I think the question was which? Am I wright? So I think that answer based on androstenol is enough.

Men Women - PH have just two variations:

PH for Men to attract Women.
PH for Women to attract Men.

The product that guy used is to attract a women. But this is normal if he gets compliments from another guy. If I feel that someone smells great I always give him/her a compliment and ask what perfume he uses.

Cover - Cover scent means scent on TOP. That means if You use unscented pheromones You can apply PH on top as any cologne.

At the end I am a married guy, have 2 sons. I am happy being heterosexual. In other hand I work with 2 men Gays and they are very nice persons. So I think You cannot judge me.

I think that nobody will read these posts but I had to reply You.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
06-15-2018 5:13 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

06-15-2018 6:28 AM

(06-15-2018 5:13 AM)Aroma Fero Wrote:  I think that nobody will read these posts but I had to reply You.

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to reply. This discussion was not "for me" it was for the community.

And yes, people do read the posts on this forum. This discussion that we are having currently has 1,128 views....so...

06-15-2018 6:28 AM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

06-15-2018 8:44 AM

Okay, than great Smile

Thank You.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
06-15-2018 8:44 AM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-16-2018 1:55 AM

Not about PH but about compliments from guys. 2 consecutive days wearing Chamber 36 and every time some guy asks what is that scent you're wearing. Could be because of the Chamber and could be because of the cover scent (Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan). Draws women's attention but they don't ask what it is.
06-16-2018 1:55 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Perfumes with Pheromones pinacolada 3 1,678 11-30-2015 2:02 PM
Last Post: pinacolada
  Pheromones mixing with perfumes or Eau de Toilettes? B737 0 1,070 01-20-2013 9:21 AM
Last Post: B737