Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What products actually work?
renny
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 226
Thanks received:
103 thanks in 65 posts

RE: What products actually work?
06-29-2010 11:15 AM

Read over your posts again because you seem very earnest. Please realize the purpose of pheromone use is not to affect yourself, but to send a message to those around you. There are lots of posts on self effects at most forums and this one is no exception. Self effects happen, I've experienced them and written about them. I also know they are the most unreliable part of pheromone use.

Think of pheromones this way. What if someone gave you the keys to every clothing store in a huge mall, you had access to anything you wanted to wear. The only thing you had to do was wear them and see how people reacted to you in everything from tailored suits to ripped jeans. If you don't have the confidence to step into the room and interact with people the clothes are no different from what you already have in your closet.

You already have a good source of pheromones. Your body makes 'em all the time. Sure we wash 'em off cuz we don't wanna stink, but really the point of synthetic pheromones is to change and enhance the basic palette we already have, like having the keys to the mall clothing stores.

The X didn't do anything except destroy your inhibitions. Learn to control them instead of destroying them. Inhibitions are good things when they make you use caution crossing a street! I know what you are feeling cuz I've felt it myself...it's called fear of rejection. What is hard to do is understand that acceptance is much more common than rejection. Most of the girls you have been attracted to were standing there wishing like hell you would come over and start a conversation! Pheromones can make them wish harder, but they won't start the conversation and they won't help you walk over there.

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
06-29-2010 11:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beccah
PT Sweety
PheroTruth Queen

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
272 thanks in 180 posts

06-29-2010 12:20 PM

Hmmm, I'm getting that you're a more 'introverted' guy. My first question is are looking for Ms. Right or Ms. Right Now? Even if it's the first one, you should still practice flirting so that when you meet her. You have the right lure to get the fish into the boat. I'm a really extroverted person so I will tell you how I initiate conversations with people. First of all, I try to remain positive & keep a smile on my face. People naturally gravitate toward 'warmth' so to speak. Always try to say hi, that's your 'in'. When you get a response, you can generally start a convo with an amusing comment on whatever the situation is( Family References are usually easy to use). Personalizing, the convo will boil down to genuinely complementing your 'TG' (target girl). You'll easily ascertain the level of 'chemistry' between you. A good tip I can give you is to practice flirting with women you're completely have no attraction to. For example: There is a retiree (70s) who works at my local Taco Bell drive thru. I always greet him as 'Hey Goodlookin'. I'm sure there are a ton more books & what not....it's just that PUA behavior is off putting to about 70% of the mentally healthy, educated, & desirable sector of the female gender.
When I brought up Paradise7, I was actually referring to a variety of 'mones & 'mone blends she sells. All of the companies you can find thru here are good companies. The companies I have experience with are Paradise7, Love Potion, & AD. Sadly, Love Potion really only offers it's women's BAM & Like A Magnet formulas in a sampler pack. My husband has good results with LPs 'Charisma' for men blend, if that helps.
06-29-2010 12:20 PM
IWillNotBeScammed
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

06-29-2010 8:35 PM

(06-29-2010 12:20 PM)Beccah1 Wrote:  Hmmm, I'm getting that you're a more 'introverted' guy. My first question is are looking for Ms. Right or Ms. Right Now? Even if it's the first one, you should still practice flirting so that when you meet her. You have the right lure to get the fish into the boat. I'm a really extroverted person so I will tell you how I initiate conversations with people. First of all, I try to remain positive & keep a smile on my face. People naturally gravitate toward 'warmth' so to speak. Always try to say hi, that's your 'in'. When you get a response, you can generally start a convo with an amusing comment on whatever the situation is( Family References are usually easy to use). Personalizing, the convo will boil down to genuinely complementing your 'TG' (target girl). You'll easily ascertain the level of 'chemistry' between you. A good tip I can give you is to practice flirting with women you're completely have no attraction to. For example: There is a retiree (70s) who works at my local Taco Bell drive thru. I always greet him as 'Hey Goodlookin'. I'm sure there are a ton more books & what not....it's just that PUA behavior is off putting to about 70% of the mentally healthy, educated, & desirable sector of the female gender.
When I brought up Paradise7, I was actually referring to a variety of 'mones & 'mone blends she sells. All of the companies you can find thru here are good companies. The companies I have experience with are Paradise7, Love Potion, & AD. Sadly, Love Potion really only offers it's women's BAM & Like A Magnet formulas in a sampler pack. My husband has good results with LPs 'Charisma' for men blend, if that helps.

I am not an introvert. I definently used to be but the people that know me now call me anything from expressive, hilarious, obnoxiously open, etc. I have gotten comments from people saying things like "You really don't give a shit what people think do you?" Really the problem isn't meeting people at all, I know so many people it makes my head spin, and I have no problem telling my innermost feelings to a random guy on the subway, the issue lies in the fact that the one thing I am never open about is my attraction towards women. I'm not exactly lacking in self esteem, I just have some deep stemming habits of keeping the most important things unsaid. Sorta like how I never tell good friends how much I appreciate their friendship or what not. And while people have said against using this androstenone stuff I think its exactly what will help, since I guess the whole dominance / alpha male thing would help with my sense of control over my world. It seems to be whats lacking in me, like the one unfulfilled aspect of whatever.

Anyway I'm just gonna give it a shot since all of you give conflicting advice, I wouldn't expect anything more cuz everyone's experience is different. It just seems right at this point and thats all I can really ask for so...
06-29-2010 8:35 PM

Beccah
PT Sweety
PheroTruth Queen

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
272 thanks in 180 posts

06-29-2010 10:42 PM

(06-29-2010 8:35 PM)IWillNotBeScammed Wrote:  I am not an introvert. I definently used to be but the people that know me now call me anything from expressive, hilarious, obnoxiously open, etc. I have gotten comments from people saying things like "You really don't give a shit what people think do you?" Really the problem isn't meeting people at all, I know so many people it makes my head spin, and I have no problem telling my innermost feelings to a random guy on the subway, the issue lies in the fact that the one thing I am never open about is my attraction towards women. I'm not exactly lacking in self esteem, I just have some deep stemming habits of keeping the most important things unsaid. Sorta like how I never tell good friends how much I appreciate their friendship or what not. And while people have said against using this androstenone stuff I think its exactly what will help, since I guess the whole dominance / alpha male thing would help with my sense of control over my world. It seems to be whats lacking in me, like the one unfulfilled aspect of whatever.

Anyway I'm just gonna give it a shot since all of you give conflicting advice, I wouldn't expect anything more cuz everyone's experience is different. It just seems right at this point and thats all I can really ask for so...

Of course sweety, I was just trying to give you the XY P.O.V., that being your targeted gender lol. Good luck to you
06-29-2010 10:42 PM
JAYCEE
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 133
Thanks received:
185 thanks in 101 posts

06-30-2010 6:27 PM

Be sure to request samples when you order.

I really like "Alter Ego" as a stand-alone brew, it doesn't need anything else. "Scent of Eros" is another favorite.
06-30-2010 6:27 PM

Share This Thread