Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What pheromones get the cougars?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What pheromones get the cougars?
06-09-2016 6:41 PM

(06-09-2016 6:19 PM)infinitex Wrote:  Bad Wolf all the way... all the fucking way to china town.

Any reason you mention china town? Hidden details here? lol

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
06-09-2016 6:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V-nice

Rep Post

06-09-2016 7:12 PM

AV hits very blatant on older women, but in my experience white cougars more so than others, don't stand a chance! And it never fails...

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
06-09-2016 7:12 PM

Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-09-2016 8:13 PM

I would recommend old New Pheromone Additive as mentioned before. I have worn it around Milf/cougars 40+ with good results.

In one occasion a woman was showing me her skin pulling up her shirt and her pants down a bit so I can see her real untanned skin color. Not like her because she is reserved and sees me as a friend but she wanted me to see that for some reason as a form of approval.(Because I lean towards light skin and pink nipple type women).

Another instance I was with a cougar and her daughter and she sat besides me covering her phone as she was showing me pictures of her in swim wear and telling me to see how her hips are well shaped and her stomach is toned and how her butt looks firm at her age.

Both while wearing New Pheromone Additive juice.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2016 8:15 PM by Don Juan DeMarco.)
06-09-2016 8:13 PM
MMM

Rep Post

06-09-2016 8:20 PM

(06-09-2016 7:12 PM)V-nice Wrote:  AV hits very blatant on older women, but in my experience white cougars more so than others, don't stand a chance! And it never fails...

(06-09-2016 8:13 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  I would recommend old New Pheromone Additive as mentioned before. I have worn it around Milf/cougars 40+ with good results.

In one occasion a woman was showing me her skin pulling up her shirt and her pants down a bit so I can see her real untanned skin color. Not like her because she is reserved and sees me as a friend but she wanted me to see that for some reason as a form of approval.(Because I lean towards light skin and pink nipple type women).

Another instance I was with a cougar and her daughter and she sat besides me covering her phone as she was showing me pictures of her in swim wear and telling me to see how her hips are well shaped and her stomach is toned and how her butt looks firm at her age.

Sure would be NICE if everybody shared the dosage/s that gave them their findings. Girl dance

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
06-09-2016 8:20 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-09-2016 8:32 PM

(06-09-2016 8:13 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  I would recommend old New Pheromone Additive as mentioned before. I have worn it around Milf/cougars 40+ with good results.

Why are people recommending old New Pheromone Additive? Can you even buy it anymore? If so where?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
06-09-2016 8:32 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-09-2016 8:53 PM

The dosage was 2 drops on the neck.

Although I have New Pheromone Additive I cannot say it is the older/classic version because it was bought about a year ago from love scents. But because there is a new spray version I consider the dropper an older version now.

Sorry if this was confusing to some of you, but the original version is now a classic/original formula not just an old version IMO.

Same goes for A314, AM and MAG.
06-09-2016 8:53 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

06-09-2016 9:32 PM

What you have is still NNPA. New Pheromone Additive Touch is reportedly a different product. Referring to it as new New Pheromone Additive when the reformulated dropper version has been referred to by this name for years will only cause confusion.
06-09-2016 9:32 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-09-2016 9:50 PM

(06-09-2016 9:32 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  What you have is still NNPA. New Pheromone Additive Touch is reportedly a different product. Referring to it as new New Pheromone Additive when the reformulated dropper version has been referred to by this name for years will only cause confusion.

Thanks for clearing things up Ekscentra,

This version still had an effect on older women.
06-09-2016 9:50 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

06-10-2016 5:33 AM

(06-09-2016 8:20 PM)MMM Wrote:  Sure would be NICE if everybody shared the dosage/s that gave them their findings. Girl dance

That darn roller bottle! But anywhere from 4-12 inches has shown no difference for me.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 5:35 AM by V-nice.)
06-10-2016 5:33 AM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

06-10-2016 7:24 AM

for the record my bottle of New Pheromone Additive is i believe nnpa. clear brown with silver label. bought just over a year ago.

works great at 40+

i thought AV would work with black women, but didn't work for this white dude. does work for latina attention tho.. but also seems to cause some sniffing and allergies around some native central americans..
06-10-2016 7:24 AM

Share This Thread