Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What pheromone would you use for?
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

What pheromone would you use for?
10-28-2019 2:07 PM

I looking for a pheromone that will get you into the zone? Also I looking for a pheromone that makes it seem that you are a expert in a field?
10-28-2019 2:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What pheromone would you use for?
10-28-2019 2:16 PM

(10-28-2019 2:07 PM)mdw Wrote:  I looking for a pheromone that will get you into the zone? Also I looking for a pheromone that makes it seem that you are a expert in a field?

Pardon my ignorance, but can you define 'into the zone?'

For a pheromone that makes you seem like an expert in a particular field, I'd suggest Titan, Captain (makes you seem strong and capable no matter what you tackle) or Alpha Treasures. They are all alpha phero blends that seem to make people much more deferential to the wearer without the 'shit testing' some products cause.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
10-28-2019 2:16 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-28-2019 2:59 PM

(10-28-2019 2:07 PM)mdw Wrote:  I looking for a pheromone that will get you into the zone? Also I looking for a pheromone that makes it seem that you are a expert in a field?

It sounds like you want an alpha product that also help greatly with focus and concentration (The zone).

Your question is too broad. Expert in a field; it depends what field you're talking about.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
10-28-2019 2:59 PM
Marcus Antonius
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-28-2019 3:55 PM

I second Alpha Treasures. I used it for a good part of a year in a high tech work environment where I work in a technical management position. It helped me to deal with non-technical managers which have the executive power but no or at least less technical expertise. Acsend XS will increase status so people listening more, however this is "in your face" while Alpha Treasure is more smooth. Ascend XS made me a mone believer when in a high level technical meeting a business partner ignored 3 levels of management above me, including the GM of a 3 billion dollar / 3000 employees fab and only addressed me. Crazy but not subtle. As often mentioned, mones are only a part of the subcommunication, actively using body language signals that convey low stress, assertiveness and self esteem (deep and solid voice, calm movements, taking up space and time, long eye contact, few pacifiers, no body blocking and so on) can help as well. People follow leaders which believe in themselves.
10-28-2019 3:55 PM

jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-29-2019 5:53 AM

AQ hands down...people think you a pro. Ofc you have to be at least competent and not being tired and having a good sleep is a must. Don't add anything to it.Daily wear of 1 spray of AQ is a nono tho..if you are sensitive to emotions.Get the sample so you can decide. Also AV, but people can be jealous/shitty with this one. I would say Core too for some extent and a none product like primitive.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2019 5:59 AM by jb20.)
10-29-2019 5:53 AM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-29-2019 6:16 AM

(10-28-2019 3:55 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  I second Alpha Treasures. I used it for a good part of a year in a high tech work environment where I work in a technical management position. It helped me to deal with non-technical managers which have the executive power but no or at least less technical expertise. Acsend XS will increase status so people listening more, however this is "in your face" while Alpha Treasure is more smooth. Ascend XS made me a mone believer when in a high level technical meeting a business partner ignored 3 levels of management above me, including the GM of a 3 billion dollar / 3000 employees fab and only addressed me. Crazy but not subtle. As often mentioned, mones are only a part of the subcommunication, actively using body language signals that convey low stress, assertiveness and self esteem (deep and solid voice, calm movements, taking up space and time, long eye contact, few pacifiers, no body blocking and so on) can help as well. People follow leaders which believe in themselves.

Does AT got any negatives(tiredness,depression,people getting angry,etc) when worn daily? does it have Androstadienone ? thanks in advance.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2019 6:17 AM by jb20.)
10-29-2019 6:16 AM
ps775
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-29-2019 6:48 AM

TUSC.
10-29-2019 6:48 AM
Marcus Antonius
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-29-2019 9:00 AM

The AT was used on like 5 days a week, and I didn't felt any negative effects, not on me nor on others. AT is really smooth, it's an oil and I live in a cooler climate, for me it stays under the radar while you feel the effect: for me it's non-sexual alphaness.
I have no idea what is in it, however I haven't had any Androstadienone -related problems, but I also hadn't it with stuff that has definitely Androstadienone in it.
10-29-2019 9:00 AM

Share This Thread