Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What new Products are Must Try???
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1849
Thanks received:
1835 thanks in 1119 posts

RE: What new Products are Must Try???
05-18-2016 12:33 PM

Although I couldn't wear Voodoo after a short period of time, I fiund it anything but inconsistent when I was wearing it. LAL makes some of the most consistent products on the market with the notable exception of AV (and even that can be mitigated for the most part).

As for 5Crux, there are no reviews yet, so let's not get ahead of ourselves here. thundr has put out a few products which I experienced consistency issues with, and many products that were incomplete the first go-around only to develop into something much better at a later point.

thundr often test concepts that aren't yet designed to be full products - although I don't suspect this of 5Crux, I'm prepared for this possibility. Given that CV4 only worked for me close to 30% of the time, and the fact that we've seen no reviews on Five save from kerno (one opinion can never form a consensus), my skepticism is through the roof with this one.

I hope thundr can reach a point of consistency comparable to LAL, but I'm not holdig my hoes out until I've seen it.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2016 12:38 PM by Ekscentra.)
05-18-2016 12:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kerno

kerno
upgrade

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 153
Thanks received:
127 thanks in 77 posts

RE: What new Products are Must Try???
05-18-2016 1:08 PM

true that. No one has even tried the product, I had great results with five, other were talking about the red tusc, vitron and another product, which was not in the test kitchen however people liked it alot. None of that seems to be making it to the test kitchen. After all that 5crux seems to pop up. As an anrosterone based attraction spray, atlas and tusc were already very attractive(at least from my experiences) and it was just labeled as a high status respect mix.

Ofcourse we need more reports than just one person, but based on what I saw from five(which I got 2 months ago) I'm of the opinion this is definally a must try or at least for me. I'm pretty sure it will be a bomb if not 5crux then a later version of something similar. I'm thinking of something more powerfull and faster than what NA achieves.
05-18-2016 1:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread