Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What mones would you consider masculine and manly ?
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

What mones would you consider masculine and manly ?
09-21-2018 10:18 PM

I'm looking for an everyday mone that is considered masculine and manly. I know there are alpha mones that are also sexual like bad wolf for example but I'm just looking for a pure alpha, manly one. I own dirty primitive, AV, Bad wolf, nude alpha, wolf, and androstenone pheromone. I have samples of lucky 7, hypnotica, and posses.
09-21-2018 10:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: What mones would you consider masculine and manly ?
09-21-2018 10:29 PM

I always felt that Ascend, TITAN, TUSC, swimming With Sharks (totally underrated in my opinion) were all very pure alpha pheromones.

Oh, and someone will be along shortly to tell you how to use the search button.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018 10:30 PM by Snoopyace.)
09-21-2018 10:29 PM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

09-21-2018 11:35 PM

(09-21-2018 10:29 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Oh, and someone will be along shortly to tell you how to use the search button.

Lol I always felt I was the only one that thought that was getting old.

I'm starting to think the people that like to come along and rant about the search button contribute more clutter to the majority of the posts than the actual original posts themselves.

Oh and as for the OP question itself. I always felt Alpha Maschio, and Domination oil is pretty "manly" though I know a lot of users say Kane gel from LAL although the website says it's for Gay guy apparently it's been reported as being pretty masculine by straight guys, I don't have it so I personally can't vouch but it might be something worth looking into.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018 11:42 PM by Lucent.)
09-21-2018 11:35 PM
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-22-2018 12:01 AM

Could elaborate on what alpha means to you or masculine and manly? I often see that while it may appear obvious, a lot of guys have different opinion about what an alpha is.
For example looking at AlphaQ description, picture and the way I felt wearing it, it felt more a playboy jerk sexy vibe than an alpha mone for working or a dominant authority type vibe.
I personally felt that Nude Alpha was the most alpha phero I tested in the strict sense of manly serious type guy who own his place. Wolf in comparison is a bit less grounded, with a different kind of confidence, a more charismatic confidence I would say while Nude Alpha is more sexual.
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018 12:03 AM by WereWolf666.)
09-22-2018 12:01 AM
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-22-2018 12:23 AM

Alpha or Manly to me is someone whose assertive, can control there emotions, can control the frame, not care what others think of them, risk taker, go after what they want, step out of there comfort zone etc I can go on.
I know snoopy said to use the search button and trust me I have. I been sitting on this question for the past month or so as I was looking up info. when people mention " alpha mones" it always has something to do with women, the sexual area doesn't interest me right now btw.
Also someone mentioned Kane it's funny I've seen it recommended on here and when I looked it up it said it was for gay people but I know straight people on here were using it so it confused me lol

(09-22-2018 12:01 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  Could elaborate on what alpha means to you or masculine and manly? I often see that while it may appear obvious, a lot of guys have different opinion about what an alpha is.
For example looking at AlphaQ description, picture and the way I felt wearing it, it felt more a playboy jerk sexy vibe than an alpha mone for working or a dominant authority type vibe.
I personally felt that Nude Alpha was the most alpha phero I tested in the strict sense of manly serious type guy who own his place. Wolf in comparison is a bit less grounded, with a different kind of confidence, a more charismatic confidence I would say while Nude Alpha is more sexual.
09-22-2018 12:23 AM

WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-22-2018 12:46 AM

AlphaQ certainly will make you go out of your comfort zone if you get the same self effect I got. I even saw it as more dangerous then Bad Wolf in that area, assertive also.
I'm not sure you have tested it already but if you didn't I would recommend you try a sample, to me AlphaQ is refined version of Bad wolf, it dosn't have that big angry attitude.
Some here didn't see any Sexual in AlphaQ, so maybe it will be that way if you aren't in seducing mode. I certainly was able to push it in that direction like with Wolf. I could also say that AlphaQ feel like a stronger version of Wolf, a more confident version, with less likeability and a dark side (can be very mean to girls, opposite of romantic)
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018 12:52 AM by WereWolf666.)
09-22-2018 12:46 AM
Henry_the_turnip
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-22-2018 4:44 AM

@Niceguy this shit is placebo. Wear it and you will believe the effects, thus it will work for you. Buy it and try it.

PT • Captain Oil • Treasureful Shine • Alpha Treasures Oil • Swoon Oil • The Hookup • Androstadienone • Grail of Affection
Apex • Titan • M3X • Dionysus • Core

Everybody is the hero of their own narrative
09-22-2018 4:44 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-22-2018 5:38 AM

You cannot entirely separate a masculine signature from a sexually attractive one. If you are masculine, you will be attractive to more females = sexual. One product which does exactly this (cause sexual attraction through enhancing the wearer's masculinity) is Manimalic (Apex).

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
09-22-2018 5:38 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-22-2018 11:44 AM

I concur with the others.

What we perceive as manly and/ or masculine to garner respect, admiration, and authority regarding our peers is often the very same outer qualities that women find sexy in a manly man.

Titan and several other products produce a more laid back kind of man's man vibe and those should do you nicely. In general, if the product is buffered with Androsterone then it will forestall some of the intimidation and aggressive factors

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-22-2018 11:44 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-26-2018 12:17 PM

maxt150 $10
Titan
BW

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)
09-26-2018 12:17 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  true love not cracked up to being masculine at all dsouza 59 19,299 04-17-2012 2:50 PM
Last Post: Q-Tips