Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What mones are better scented?
definus
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

What mones are better scented?
07-01-2022 12:10 PM

I'm looking to buy them unscented by default to combo easier but I've read that some mones perform better scented than unscented.

Which mones perform better scented? Are there brands that I should always purchase scented from? Which mones are safe to buy unscented?
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2022 12:37 PM by definus.)
07-01-2022 12:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Epoch
Checking out the place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: What mones are better scented?
09-09-2022 7:40 PM

(07-01-2022 12:10 PM)definus Wrote:  I'm looking to buy them unscented by default to combo easier but I've read that some mones perform better scented than unscented.

Which mones perform better scented? Are there brands that I should always purchase scented from? Which mones are safe to buy unscented?

I'm by no means an expert, but from the research I've done I buy all my mones in unscented unless the product is only available in a scented form or people are absolutely drooling over the scent like Homme Fatal. I've done this for better combo potential in the future(makes each bottle worth more to me the more potential uses it has too) and because I have a handful of colognes I've found over the years that I really like. From everything I've read, in most cases covering it with a scent is as good as having it pre-scented.
09-09-2022 7:40 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What mones are better scented?
09-09-2022 8:10 PM

In terms of performance, they should be equal. I'd say if you wanna combo go for unscented and use your cologne or a cover scent. I'd suggest to buy heavy none products scented as not every cologne can cover the adverse scent

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
09-09-2022 8:10 PM

Share This Thread