Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
What is your daily standalone or combo and why?
Magpie
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 61
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 27 posts

RE: What is your daily standalone or combo and why?
08-11-2014 1:36 PM

3 sprays Xist, 3 sprays Love Boat, then either of the following:
2 sprays Cohesion or 2 Bliss or 2 SOB. And others. Just testing
more combos all the time. XS mones. Xist & Love Boat gives off
Comfort vibes.
08-11-2014 1:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 351
Thanks received:
770 thanks in 332 posts

08-11-2014 1:57 PM

Few years ago I wore scent of eros and nothing else for over a year. I got loads and loads of attraction. Went on plenty of dates, lays ect. I'll admit though my mind game is above average. I get women regardless if I have mones on or not. Bottom line though scent of eros puts me in the right mind set. I love that stuff.

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
08-11-2014 1:57 PM
Aesiri
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

08-12-2014 8:20 AM

(08-11-2014 1:57 PM)whatupbrah Wrote:  Few years ago I wore scent of eros and nothing else for over a year. I got loads and loads of attraction. Went on plenty of dates, lays ect. I'll admit though my mind game is above average. I get women regardless if I have mones on or not. Bottom line though scent of eros puts me in the right mind set. I love that stuff.

I just bought Scent of Eros as my first non AD product and must say I already really love the smell of it compared to ADs stuff (only ammo is decent ime). High hopes
08-12-2014 8:20 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 777
Thanks received:
1102 thanks in 620 posts

08-19-2014 6:33 AM

Don't wear mones daily but I'd say when I do 3 x week on non consecutive days . Lately I've been experimenting with OD during the day (10-11 am) , followed by a shower in the late afternoon and then heading out with 2 sprays AM after 5 pm.
I find the shower takes off excess OD but keeps the self effects of OD into the nighttime when I add in AM.
08-19-2014 6:33 AM
RussianWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 296
Thanks received:
107 thanks in 65 posts

08-19-2014 10:44 AM

Aqua Vitae - I always feel confident wearing it, because I know it works
08-19-2014 10:44 AM
Thanks given by CatMan
NextLevel
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
40 thanks in 30 posts

08-19-2014 2:35 PM

1 Spray of Wolf (~5-6 drops) and 20mcg Androstadienone . It's a pretty versatile mix.
08-19-2014 2:35 PM
harry.h.lee
Enjoying this place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
123 thanks in 67 posts

08-20-2014 12:05 AM

Recently, i have used just one drop of NA the most.

I don't need to have blatant hits from women. I like to keep my girlfriend around me. She becomes more touchy also.
Too much status often make her doubt whether i'm cheating on her and she becomes insecure. (Products like api and a314 have this effect. It's good if you are dressed up and want to have a spotlight.)
Socially males approve me as superior then them, and they are buddy buddy instead of seeing me as arrogant. Plus they easily remember you, big social impression which i like as second reason. (-atrione???)
What i enjoy the most is waking up the way i perceive things through my sensory system. Once the mone clouds hits me in two hours, i am in awe of many things, food that i eat, songs I am listening to. I like to see different aspects in most of things like basic nlp course teaches you to have very good sensory system at first. I find 'awe' moments with fully working acute sensory system. It is much different to liking everything and staying in cloud nine as if someone is on drugs. For drugs people like to avoid facing problems or hardships so they become addicted to a fake world. On the other hand, na (possibly - etrione) lets me enjoy the moments in life. Recently i went to a good restaurant and felt the fullness of different herbs. Listening to music, notes are fuller and leaving resonance in my mind. Colors in pictures and drawings are deeper and brighter so on and so on.
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2014 12:11 AM by harry.h.lee.)
08-20-2014 12:05 AM
Thanks given by albasiero

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 777
Thanks received:
1102 thanks in 620 posts

08-23-2014 6:45 PM

(08-20-2014 12:05 AM)harry.h.lee Wrote:  Recently, i have used just one drop of NA the most.

I don't need to have blatant hits from women. I like to keep my girlfriend around me. She becomes more touchy also.
Too much status often make her doubt whether i'm cheating on her and she becomes insecure. (Products like api and a314 have this effect. It's good if you are dressed up and want to have a spotlight.)
Socially males approve me as superior then them, and they are buddy buddy instead of seeing me as arrogant. Plus they easily remember you, big social impression which i like as second reason. (-atrione???)
What i enjoy the most is waking up the way i perceive things through my sensory system. Once the mone clouds hits me in two hours, i am in awe of many things, food that i eat, songs I am listening to. I like to see different aspects in most of things like basic nlp course teaches you to have very good sensory system at first. I find 'awe' moments with fully working acute sensory system. It is much different to liking everything and staying in cloud nine as if someone is on drugs. For drugs people like to avoid facing problems or hardships so they become addicted to a fake world. On the other hand, na (possibly - etrione) lets me enjoy the moments in life. Recently i went to a good restaurant and felt the fullness of different herbs. Listening to music, notes are fuller and leaving resonance in my mind. Colors in pictures and drawings are deeper and brighter so on and so on.

NA sounds like a clear winner for the GF or wife. I agree.

However, when scoping new girls or dating others products have shown just as much if not more promise.

I always found with new women i'm dating NA is too slow moving. By the time they fall for me with NA's imprinting they've already met someone new who they felt more physical attraction for and closed the deal.. Then months down the rd I am dumped as they tell me they found someone else.

This is why I think NA is best on women who either don't have too many options to find other guys (married women, older women etc), or on the GF or wife.

For most people lust comes before love. Which is why NA is best kept on someone you've already screwed for a while and want to take more seriously.

Just my experience.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2014 6:46 PM by dsouza.)
08-23-2014 6:45 PM
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 140
Thanks received:
207 thanks in 106 posts

08-23-2014 7:16 PM

(08-23-2014 6:45 PM)dsouza Wrote:  NA sounds like a clear winner for the GF or wife. I agree.

However, when scoping new girls or dating others products have shown just as much if not more promise.

I always found with new women i'm dating NA is too slow moving. By the time they fall for me with NA's imprinting they've already met someone new who they felt more physical attraction for and closed the deal.. Then months down the rd I am dumped as they tell me they found someone else.

This is why I think NA is best on women who either don't have too many options to find other guys (married women, older women etc), or on the GF or wife.

For most people lust comes before love. Which is why NA is best kept on someone you've already screwed for a while and want to take more seriously.

Just my experience.

Based on my recent testings, I would have to agree. Most girls between their late teens and early 20's responded well to AV while very little respond to NA or XiSt. I believe the reason being is that most girls around those ages still believe in sexual chemistry, meaning you had to have had sex with them before they see you as boyfriend material. Now granted, not all girls in that age range think that way. But society has pretty much convinced these young girls that sexual chemistry must come first before a relationship can be established. But then again, most of the girls still have some growing up to do, so they ain't my cup of tea anyways lol.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
08-23-2014 7:16 PM
Thanks given by dsouza, lunch
tdctdc
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 9 posts

08-24-2014 10:34 AM

(08-23-2014 7:16 PM)JJ54 Wrote:  Based on my recent testings, I would have to agree. Most girls between their late teens and early 20's responded well to AV while very little respond to NA or XiSt. I believe the reason being is that most girls around those ages still believe in sexual chemistry, meaning you had to have had sex with them before they see you as boyfriend material. Now granted, not all girls in that age range think that way. But society has pretty much convinced these young girls that sexual chemistry must come first before a relationship can be established. But then again, most of the girls still have some growing up to do, so they ain't my cup of tea anyways lol.

JJ54, how old are you by the way?
08-24-2014 10:34 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What do you think about my combo? (pheromoneXS combo for first date) tdctdc 2 399 08-18-2014 3:07 PM
Last Post: tdctdc
  The Best Standalone Pheromone.. spydax 29 3,771 09-06-2013 6:15 AM
Last Post: RaceSpeed