Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

What happened
flacowww
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 28 posts

What happened
05-29-2015 8:37 PM

Okay I put in a request for the ru status a bit over a week ago and I haven't heard anything, the response email said a few days. So I call no one is ever there to pick up (even before this ru request) you leave a message with name and number I never get a call back what's going on with AD the past year things have seemed to have taken a turn for the worst ever since the Fed ex fiasco Imo.I know all I can do is wait and be patient and I am it's just the customer service is ridiculous.
05-29-2015 8:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Blacky Chan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 48
Thanks received:
433 thanks in 206 posts

RE: What happened
05-30-2015 9:54 AM

That's odd and proof they taken a turn downhill. In the past a couple of reports got you RU status. Now they seem to be running out of everything and when did they release their last commercial product. There are basically just a handful of constant poster over there. I believe they just hasn't around for the members points.
05-30-2015 9:54 AM
Ekscentra
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 420
Thanks received:
305 thanks in 174 posts

06-07-2015 1:01 AM

Think that's bad? I've been locked out of the forum for over a month, and so far this is the 3rd ticket I've submitted with absolutely nothing done. Androtics rose back up for a short time only to fall again - I don't care how many great products a vendor has, forgoing customer service is unacceptable.
06-07-2015 1:01 AM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
103 thanks in 57 posts

06-07-2015 7:03 AM

Androtics got me into the mone game, but I bailed on them pretty quick when they just weren't getting A314 in stock. They still had a couple spray versions available, and I tried to buy one, but they called me to say that they were out, too so I had them refund and went out into the world looking for an alternative. That was over a month ago and it's still out of stock. I wonder how much longer they're going to be in the business if they can't even get the ingredients together to make their flagship product.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
06-07-2015 7:03 AM

Share This Thread