Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What causes NONE overdose effects?
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Sex: Male

Rep Post

What causes NONE overdose effects?
12-20-2012 10:05 AM

I've read a lot of people say one of the effects of NONE overdose is people don't look you in the eye. The most direct explanation would be that others smell it and are intimidated by the smell and won't look you in the eye.

But I think another possible explanation or contributor is that the self-effects of none makes one's body language and facial expression appear intimidating.

Anyone have other theories?

I'm willing to experiment, if people could tell me the products to try to overdose none with and at what dosage. I have ascend, ammo, a314, the edge, Turn Up The Heat, and evolve.
12-20-2012 10:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

RE: What causes NONE overdose effects?
12-20-2012 10:11 AM

Turn Up The Heat for immediate observation purposes. At around 5-7 mcg and up is where you see adverse effects.

12-20-2012 10:11 AM
peter piper
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-20-2012 10:18 AM

3 x drop A314 and 2 x ammo. and at 20 feet women would look at the floor as I approaches looking up at me . waiting for a smile , when I smiled their face light up .
12-20-2012 10:18 AM
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-20-2012 11:28 AM

Depends on the vibe you are out putting by your body language and clothing.

I absolutely find some odd hilariousness in dressing like a dork and wearing something like AV (which isn't that much known per Pago). It throws people for a loop.

With none though as a whole if I wear it solo the self effects can make me grit my teeth and tense up. Oddly if I throw on Androstadienone it causes me to mold back into my natural self. Someone said A1 increases emotional access, personally I have a very charming beta personality. Throw on some None and bam it elevates me back to the top.
12-20-2012 11:28 AM
thundr
Vendor

12-20-2012 11:47 AM

Remember my friend that on the other side of the coin.. none OD is not just about lack of eye contact. Many people will avoid your gaze yes, and some females will even get a bit bitchy to you.

In addition to this pseudo intimidation effect you will also get challenged by insecure males running hi doses of none. Plan on taking the high road on many of these encounters or risk getting your armor dirty.

I think the OD effect is less body language and more sensory communication via instinctual reaction. Even Mr nice guy can get charged up when subjected to this and not even know why.

Bucks have an innate perception of competition during the high testosterone period of the rut. They seek to claim females and territory from other males. Running high none mimics having high physical testosterone levels and thus signalling higher competition value. In certain situations don't be surprised when another buck lowers his antlers ready to charge. Often this is merely fluff but occasionally you have a frog that feels.. well froggy.

Running high none tests in places that serve alcohol is a recipe for disaster. Just a tip.
12-20-2012 11:47 AM

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-20-2012 12:12 PM

Still need to get AV to test but i have worn a lot of overdose from liquid alchemy.

I dont get the teeth grinding effect that none gives me so i wonder how much none is actually in that product. I definitely get the heart racing and clenched jaw effects from known high none products.

Pagos comments about AV are intriguing and i need to see for myself

Definitely need to do a straight test of none. Overdosing with other products are a combination if Androsterone and none. Turn Up The Heat is none and a steering molecule. I wonder if its p79 in a small dose. The same amount of none in Turn Up The Heat does not have the same effects as 1 spray of evolve. Thats like 8 sprays of Turn Up The Heat at 2.5 mcg of none per spray. Thats a lot of Turn Up The Heat!

I can wear 1 spray of evolve very easily but the most Turn Up The Heat i wore with a girl was 4 sprays. Evolve is well buffered and Turn Up The Heat is not. Two very different purposes for each mix.
12-20-2012 12:12 PM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

12-21-2012 1:15 AM

(12-20-2012 11:47 AM)thundr Wrote:  Running high none tests in places that serve alcohol is a recipe for disaster. Just a tip.

Funny you mention that.

I've been thinking, since I'm getting an idea what different things smell like.

I'm pretty sure I remember that New Pheromone Additive piss smell on some dude that got his ass kicked one night in the club.
I smelled it while I was draggin him out.

I didn't make any effort to break it up because he had pissed me off too.
How?

Some drunk ahole had knocked over a table spilling all the drinks.
DrunkO's Screaming Orgasm landed on some hot spanish chick's tits and then (since it WAS his drink) he decided to help her clean it off (with his tongue) Rofl

anyway.... we broke that up but I got some beer on me so I was standing by one of the Porta-Cool fans getting dry when stinky walks up to lean on it and talk to me

I wasn't sure what the smell was, thought maybe he farted into the fan, or just smelled bad.
I got really mad at him for having the nerve to blow his shit stank in my face. Focus
I told him "Get off the fan" and he pretended not to hear me.
Deaf people can hear my voice WTF?

There was still some juice from the scuffle 5 mins before and all of a sudden I SAW RED !!!! RRRAAARRR!!!
I got right on the end of his toes and started screaming that I was gonna tear his face off and make country fried steak out of it for breakfast.

Funny how people react when you tell them you intend to deep fry and smother in gravy some part of their anatomy. :scared:
He went away. Rofl

Not 10 mins later the guy who'd had the drinks spilled on his group bounced stinky's head off a table DING !

I definitely smelled something as I dragged him out.
Again though I was ignorant of mones so I couldn't identify the odor.

IF you decide to wear none to places that serve alcohol then I'd advise you to
STEER CLEAR OF ANYONE WHO LOOKS AGITATED.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
12-21-2012 1:15 AM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-21-2012 2:59 AM

Reckon it's more side to the scent under OD. While body language may make some difference
When stinking like a piece of crap, people can't stand the awful scent off you and bodylanguage wont change a thing!. With the exception of attracting the flies P

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2012 2:59 AM by seeusmile.)
12-21-2012 2:59 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-21-2012 4:17 AM

I've had my fair share of trouble when wearing none in bar settings. Mostly I'm fine but once in a while I run into some moron who already has a beef with me and that's that. Sometimes it's just some other asshole who thinks he needs to prove himself but never has it gotten down to a fight so far. It seems that the very same thing that agitates them, also intimidates them enough to keep them at bay.

It's worked even with huge behemoths. My survival instinct is strong enough to not knowingly piss these off, but the none gets to them. Not all of course, just the assholes and guys who for some reason already dislike me.

I would prefer not to have such encounters but going to a bar without none feels as wrong as going there in pink pants so I'll have to take a little bad with the good.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2012 4:17 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
12-21-2012 4:17 AM

Share This Thread