Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the best scents on Pheromone XS?
leon52
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

What are the best scents on Pheromone XS?
01-05-2015 12:06 AM

Been thinking about trying a couple mones from PXS. Anyone have any recommendations on which of their scents is the best? Some of the other threads on this topic kinda veered off the subject.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2015 12:08 AM by leon52.)
01-05-2015 12:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

NattyDread
Just Noob

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
40 thanks in 24 posts

RE: What are the best scents on Pheromone XS?
01-05-2015 2:21 AM

So far i try FXS, Nobility & Sultans Oud and for that i really like the Nobility Scent...
01-05-2015 2:21 AM
Khan Solo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 51 posts

01-05-2015 6:57 AM

In my experience FXS is a bright, citrusy scent. Nobility is a more classy and sofisticated one. Both of them are masculine but not "macho", very wearable both in day and night; probably FXS better suited for day and summer.

LAL: AV, DP, Wolf, NA, Voodoo; Wolf , Possess
HAX: Holy Grail, X22
Love Scent: Alpha-7, WAAG-N, SoE, NPA
Alpha Dreams: Glace (silicone)
PXS: XiST, Taboo, Connections, Evolve, Bliss, Cohesion (oil);
Flirt, Evolve, Love Boat, Cohesion, Ascend, SoB, Taboo
Apex: Core (fury); Titan
PTres: Androstadienone oil (50mg); ETFZ
AD: MX493
01-05-2015 6:57 AM
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 337
Thanks received:
373 thanks in 203 posts

01-05-2015 10:12 AM

I can say that soultans oud would probably be best worn by someone older. At least that's what I think after trying it
01-05-2015 10:12 AM
Riverce
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 64
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 15 posts

01-05-2015 11:09 AM

I got sample scents with my purchase some days ago and here are my thoughts about the smells Girl witch:
Nobility: smells very good, a little bit sweet probably too feminine. I like the scent but not sure I want to smell like it. Probably fits better for the younger guys like me.
Pepper Nutmeg: smells good like pepper with peppermint, but smelling too strong after it people probably think there is sth too eat around.
Fresh Mush: Smells like citron.
Sultans Oud: Smells good and sweet. Agree with maxx55 that's more sth fore the older gen. Smells like an expensive cologne.
FXS: Smells good and not too strong but a little sweet..?.. I bought Ascend with Cops scented FXS and it smells very bad. So the cops smell is probably not sth you want to combine with FXS.
01-05-2015 11:09 AM

neon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 246
Thanks received:
24 thanks in 20 posts

01-05-2015 5:35 PM

I like FXS and Nobility. Lately I've been purchasing my mones with the FXS scent since it's light and lasts quite a while, around 6 hours or so for me.
01-05-2015 5:35 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 479
Thanks received:
584 thanks in 323 posts

01-06-2015 8:01 PM

FXS & Nobility are the easiest to cover & the safest bets.
FXS is slightly citrus. Nobility is very slightly cinnamon-y. Get Nobility between these two if you don't plan on using an additional cover & still want something safe & want the scent to stand its own. It has slightly stronger staying power than FXS imo.

Sultan's Oud as everyone else agrees, it's a bit more classic smell to it. I've read and myself agree it has a "baby powder" like scent to it. It's the lightest smelling scent out of the male fragrances available. It's not too subtle either like Nobility & FXS can be. If you get it, I advise using it on products that match it's scent in that 'soft,comforting' way. e.g. Cohesion or Connections.

Fresh Musk & P&N would be your harder hitters.

Musk is what you'd imagine it be. It's very invigorating. It'll open yours and everyone else's eyes when you get around them. I personally am not a fan of this stuff at all. I've smelled only 1 guy in the past year in public wearing Musk similar to PXS's. Instantly turned off, god I hated that guy's scent. It's something people like or don't like probably. Bit too in-your-face for me.

P&N is almost as heavy as the Musk. It's more bold to say the least. Again, hard to cover strong doses of this stuff if not using a complimentary scent. Don't bother using aquatic covers w/ P&N haha.
I have it on my Evolve Oil, I regret it every now and then because every so often I get bored of the scent. Like every 15 mins I'll get a whiff of my P&N and I start getting tired of the smell. Tho I don't deny its staying power. It lingers around. I have had a co-worker who wears a pepper&Nutmeg cologne and actually complimented him on it cause I enjoyed it, smelled similar to XS's haha.

Official descriptions:
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 8:08 PM by XyzN.)
01-06-2015 8:01 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 749
Thanks received:
1529 thanks in 695 posts

01-07-2015 12:59 PM

(01-06-2015 8:01 PM)XyzN Wrote:  Fresh Musk & P&N would be your harder hitters.

Musk is what you'd imagine it be. It's very invigorating. It'll open yours and everyone else's eyes when you get around them. I personally am not a fan of this stuff at all. I've smelled only 1 guy in the past year in public wearing Musk similar to PXS's. Instantly turned off, god I hated that guy's scent. It's something people like or don't like probably. Bit too in-your-face for me.

Official descriptions:

I just wanted to note that the ladies' opinions would be good, here. I personally don't buy scents based upon male opinion, because I don't care about attracting or pleasing males. When my lady and all her friends say "Yum, that's the one!" that's what I buy. Now if we could get some lady opinions on these scents...

My Journal
01-07-2015 12:59 PM
Thanks given by D'man, lokoloko
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 479
Thanks received:
584 thanks in 323 posts

01-07-2015 6:30 PM

(01-07-2015 12:59 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  I personally don't buy scents based upon male opinion, because I don't care about attracting or pleasing males. When my lady and all her friends say "Yum, that's the one!" that's what I buy. Now if we could get some lady opinions on these scents...

Well if women really enjoy this scent I'm all for it too haha. I'm just pointing out in my work I've only come across 1 or 2 customers in the 2 years I've worked there wearing a scent similar to Musk. So maybe it could be the gem in the desert worth looking out for & need some more testing.

Similar Idea is when I wear Ammo (FF21). Lots of the guys here say they hate the "soapy detergent" smell but it's the cover scent/mones combo that's given me the most iois from ladies & even had a co-worker stalking me for a few days telling me how much she loved it.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 6:31 PM by XyzN.)
01-07-2015 6:30 PM

AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 84
Thanks received:
49 thanks in 33 posts

02-13-2015 2:43 PM

i Prefer Sultan Oud as Scent from PXS, but i would like if SteveO can add Sandalwood Scent has a distinctive soft, warm smooth scent. So happy

PXS: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Bliss, LB, Vibe, Connections, DM, PSE, A1
Apex: Core, Imp
LAL: Wolf, AV, NA*
Andro: AmmoX2, P75
LS: NPA
PT: AT, GOA, CPT&THU*
Gone with the Wind: TUTH, Primitive*,Celebrity*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144*, TO-GO:A314, IO, IS, P130, P102
*:Samples
02-13-2015 2:43 PM

Share This Thread