Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

What are Pherotruth members into? :)
QuietGuy
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

What are Pherotruth members into? :)
08-26-2009 7:51 PM

Hello, fellow phero-peeps!

Someone, shared a great idea with me, about starting a thread asking what Pherotruth members interest/ hobbies are!

I start with myself. P

I enjoy working on my computer, watching tv, being a casual foodie, reading graphic novel's manga, magazines, online articles blogs, isometrics, online/offline shopping video games very amateur photography, walking, self improvement, art (not good at it but, I know what I like;)) I also dable in some volunteer work.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2009 8:07 PM by QuietGuy.)
08-26-2009 7:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

RE: What are Pherotruth members into? :)
08-26-2009 8:42 PM

I like to tease and flirt--but mainly catch & release--and avoid sealing the deal at all costs. I enjoy shopping, fashion and makeup and collect HelloKitty vibrators, panties and nipple clamps. I love playing speed metal while wearing HelloKitty panties and Crocs. When I'm not riding my HelloKitty bicycle--no license due to 6 DUIs--I enjoy firearms, especially vintage Colts. I start the morning with Bailey's Irish Cream and coffée, a couple shots of Jack Daniels at noon and a few bong hits of Maui green chased down by Hoegaarden. After all that, I usually pound a few rounds before bed. Seems to discourage home invasions and GFs.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
08-26-2009 8:42 PM
QuietGuy
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-26-2009 8:58 PM

(08-26-2009 8:42 PM)Gegogi Wrote:  I like to tease and flirt--but mainly catch & release--and avoid sealing the deal at all costs. I enjoy shopping, fashion and makeup and collect HelloKitty vibrators, panties and nipple clamps. I love playing speed metal while wearing HelloKitty panties and Crocs. When I'm not riding my HelloKitty bicycle--no license due to 6 DUIs--I enjoy firearms, especially vintage Colts. I start the morning with Bailey's Irish Cream and coffée, a couple shots of Jack Daniels at noon and a few bong hits of Maui green chased down by Hoegaarden. After all that, I usually pound a few rounds before bed. Seems to discourage home invasions and GFs.

:blank:.. AHH! What in the world! Eek P

QuietGuy
08-26-2009 8:58 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-27-2009 1:27 AM

(08-26-2009 7:51 PM)QuietGuy Wrote:  Hello, fellow phero-peeps!

Someone, shared a great idea with me, about starting a thread asking what Pherotruth members interest/ hobbies are! I start with myself. P

I enjoy working on my computer, watching tv, being a casual foodie, reading graphic novel's manga, magazines, online articles blogs, isometrics, online/offline shopping video games very amateur photography, walking, self improvement, art (not good at it but, I know what I like;)) I also dable in some volunteer work.

Well, QuietGuy, like most people, I have varied interests.

Beside the obvious interest/hobby/addiction of fragrances/lotions/potions/elixirs... Mrgreen

I keep in shape doing yoga and light weight training with martini's, which I like dirty. I'm into aromatherapy, nutrition and all types/aspects of food. I love to grow my own and, at the moment, am harvesting and enjoying the fruits/vegetables of my labors. I read a lot and just finished, "The Reader" by Bernhard Schlink. I love animation, in particular claymation, and comic/cartoon art. I had quite a collection of comic books when I was an adolescent...that is till I went away to college. Upon my return for summer vacation, I found that my mom had conveniently "cleaned out" my room and given away my stash of comics! Cry OMFG! My first edition Daredevil...gone! Eek ... along with Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer, The Green Hornet... * sniff *...she knew not what she did in her flurry of cleaning. When I checked into it about ten years ago... that very edition of Daredevil was worth $15,000. Undecided

I'm into art/art films/theater/music. There are lots of options for entertainment where I live and more in the city. We go to some great jazz clubs and to concerts at a summer outdoor theater that has fabulous acoustics where I've seen/heard some of the greats perform.

I love/hate my computer. I use it for all sorts of things including shopping. I loathe shopping so I buy as much as I can online. I enjoy poking around flea markets and finding cool old shit. I love the beach and spend time there when I can. I also like to fish but am not so swift at it...lol. I like cars and racing. NASCAR is cool.

Definitely, not least nor last, I'm into my husband, Wolf. He's been my favorite companion for some time. Heart We've always had a lot of fun together and can still tear it up pretty good.

...or so I thought... till I read this... Eek Big Grin

(08-26-2009 8:42 PM)Gegogi Wrote:  I like to tease and flirt--but mainly catch & release--and avoid sealing the deal at all costs. I enjoy shopping, fashion and makeup and collect HelloKitty vibrators, panties and nipple clamps. I love playing speed metal while wearing HelloKitty panties and Crocs. When I'm not riding my HelloKitty bicycle--no license due to 6 DUIs--I enjoy firearms, especially vintage Colts. I start the morning with Bailey's Irish Cream and coffée, a couple shots of Jack Daniels at noon and a few bong hits of Maui green chased down by Hoegaarden. After all that, I usually pound a few rounds before bed. Seems to discourage home invasions and GFs.

ROFLMFAO, I think I peed myself. At least, now I know what to get you for Christmas....vibrating panties with a holster of Jack and a new bong. P

Bella
08-27-2009 1:27 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

08-27-2009 3:25 AM

Hey there QG

Hmmm Well lets see. Like Bella, I work out everyday......... well almost everyday P I would not say I like to do it. In fact I have to convince myself so I dont consider it a hobby but a necessity. LOL

I like to read, the subject varies on my mood or what I am into at the moment. I rarely read fiction though. I love my computer and absorbing information. I have dabbled in writing. thank the goddess for inventing the computer editor LOL. I love the computer so much because the world is full of new things to try, explore and learn and I love that. I wish I would have realized this way back when I was in school Angel

I love nature and anything that connects me to it, the beach, swimming, the woods, hiking, rock climbing, farming.

I enjoy improving my craft, root work, aromatherapy, the healing arts, meditation, working with herbs and Earth work ( working with the earths elements) .

I love mustangs,....... driving them and racing them. I can rebuild them but I wouldn't say I like that aspect. My husband builds and races cars and spends a lot of time in the garage. If I want to see him more I have to throw on a jump suit and climb under there with him and you learn a lot. Hence my interest in Pheromones, gave them a try to help drag his butt out from under the car more but ended up loving them for a whole different reason. Don't get me wrong we have a great relationship and share many interests but he is obsessed with cars, that is his hobby and passion.

I love bath products. Yes all things bubbly and fragrant. Of course I am into pheromones. I like to make bath products, lotions ,scrubs, soap. I love handmade items, especially if they come from natural substances.

I like to cook but not the daily grind of it. I like to cook more for special occasions. I love the old ways.........Making things by hand the way my grandmother did. Things like dandelion wine, sarsaparilla, birch beer, jelly, canning. If I can find it in nature I like to cook with it. I love gardening and getting my hands in the earth. Lately I am more into growing flowers and herbs, been working on my rock garden.

I am not into shopping, hate the mall and prefer to do most of it online. I even hate the supermarket LOL

I love to play interactive games on my computer. Nancy Drew (hey there fun LOL) CSI, and games that makes you use your head and think..........Use clues and Figure out puzzles.

I love going on ghost tours. I love renaissance fairs. I enjoy murder mystery events. You know going to dinner or on a boat tour for the day where they stage a murder and we have to figure it out. I dont get to do these things as often as I like though.

I dont watch TV or movies much unless they are about the paranormal or science and nature. I watch shows like destination truth and ghost hunters, CSI . Once in a while I like to watch a good chick flick with my girlfriends though.

I love going for long scenic drives on the back of my hubbies bike. Just popping on the helmet, cuddling up and quietly absorbing nature at 50 to 60 miles per hour LOL

I love hanging with my friends and family, especially my sister. She is the only one I will go on shopping trips for LOL. She loves to shop. I love people and although I enjoy my solitary time I think I would make myself crazy if I spent to much time away from people.

I could probably keep going because my interests seem to grow everyday. There is just not enough hours in a day to pursue everything that catches my interest.

Quote:I like to tease and flirt--but mainly catch & release--and avoid sealing the deal at all costs. I enjoy shopping, fashion and makeup and collect HelloKitty vibrators, panties and nipple clamps. I love playing speed metal while wearing HelloKitty panties and Crocs. When I'm not riding my HelloKitty bicycle--no license due to 6 DUIs--I enjoy firearms, especially vintage Colts. I start the morning with Bailey's Irish Cream and coffée, a couple shots of Jack Daniels at noon and a few bong hits of Maui green chased down by Hoegaarden. After all that, I usually pound a few rounds before bed. Seems to discourage home invasions and GFs.

Snort Big Grin I have hello kitty underware LOL

Tisha
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2009 3:40 AM by Tisha.)
08-27-2009 3:25 AM

TearsOfJoy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-27-2009 5:33 AM

LOL @ Gegogi Big Grin

Let's see... Things I'm into...

Next to my day job I'm a voluntary swimming teacher at The Edge local pool where I teach childeren and adults how to swim. I do that for 5 hours a week. I really love kids (as long as they go home with their parents, at least for the time being) and I'm having a lot of fun with them. Teaching adults is really different, besides the fact they're much more stubborn most of the time they're immigrants and do not understand Dutch very well.

After a few courses I took last year I became addicted with pole dancing and I even have a dancing pole in a spare room. It's really good for muscle build, although I should train that more, but I especially love to do spins Big Grin

In june I "graduated" from make-up school which actually is just a hobby. I love to play with colours and I occasionally do makeup for some pro photographers I know.

I watch tv to relax, so I most look at stupid programs, comedies or soap opera's (I can't help it I'm kinda folliwing As The World Turns *lol*), but I love all kinds of programs on the Discovery Channel too.

I like to make cupcakes and pretty them up. It actually the only thing I'm good at in the kitchen. I like to cook but only if I have enough time. Otherwise I just get frustrated. I'm just not a very good cook.

Hmmm... is there more... I like to hang around my house. I love my house, for no special reason, btw, I just do :shy:

I'n my secret drawer you'll find:

AD's: IS/A, IS/B, MX135, CTTM2, IO, IH, IS, P78, P79, P83, A-nol
LP'S: Blatant Invitation, Open Windows, Treasured Hearts, Lace, Heart & Soul
P7: Cops in alcohol and oil, Rock Star Red Carpet, Sexiest Sex Kitten Heart
Other: PPA/w, PCC
08-27-2009 5:33 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-27-2009 6:28 AM

Gegogi Wrote:I love playing speed metal while wearing HelloKitty panties and Crocs.

The Androstenone Discussion
08-27-2009 6:28 AM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

08-27-2009 1:17 PM

ROTFLMAO hahaha Gegogi...god, you are horrible! P

Well...I really love school, it's my number 1 priority - I'm into graphic design. I know I'm making myself look like a freak, but I enjoy being surrounded by people (not an attention seeker) but it's just nice to meet new people and learn new things everyday. It gets me going lol

I also love books! on paper engineering, ethnic cuisine, packaging design, typography, book-making, paper sculpture and Kama Sutra Big Grin lol I collect pop-up books of all sorts, a book that opens up three dimensional just fascinates me, I can look at it all day.

I love it when it rains and when it's cloudy, call me weird but I like that kind of weather! I also like it when it's so snow-y outside! Mmm makes me think of maple syrup candy and christmas!

I do personal design projects at home during the holidays LOL I know I don't have a life! I really like making creative things when I have the "alone" time! But I do like being around my friends, funny thing is that my close friends are twice my age or older. I do like shopping though! - by myself Big Grin

Perfumes is another obsession of mine. It's like every month I need to get something or my brain will explode lol, buying a smellie or a phero just feeds my addiction!

Makeup...another addiction...I can't live without mascara and eye kajal (s'cuse me for the girl talk), I buy all sorts of brands from all over the world just to try it once! I guess you could call it adventurous P lol!!

And...that's about it for now ;)
08-27-2009 1:17 PM
TearsOfJoy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-27-2009 2:35 PM

(08-27-2009 1:17 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  I love it when it rains and when it's cloudy, call me weird but I like that kind of weather! I also like it when it's so snow-y outside! Mmm makes me think of maple syrup candy and christmas!

You're not alone!!! I can't wait for autumn and winter!!! Heart

I'n my secret drawer you'll find:

AD's: IS/A, IS/B, MX135, CTTM2, IO, IH, IS, P78, P79, P83, A-nol
LP'S: Blatant Invitation, Open Windows, Treasured Hearts, Lace, Heart & Soul
P7: Cops in alcohol and oil, Rock Star Red Carpet, Sexiest Sex Kitten Heart
Other: PPA/w, PCC
08-27-2009 2:35 PM

Share This Thread