Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What am I doing wrong?
bookie339
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

What am I doing wrong?
06-30-2022 11:01 AM

For the most part these products are not working for me. I've purchased quite a few products and I've only noticed something from a few of them and after a while even those kind of backfired(the girl ended up ghosting me).

I am a believer of pheromones because back in 2010-2012 I used Androtic Direct products and noticed something major back then. I could tell that this wasn't just some snake oil. I know that they work I just don't know why they aren't working for me right now.

Obviously I'm much older then back then. I am now 30 years old and I would say while I am not ugly, I am also not as good looking as I was back then. Personality wise though I'd say I'm about the same. The reason why I decided to get back into pheromones is because I am currently on/off with my partner of 5 years and I don't really have many friends. My life isn't really in a good place at the moment and I know pheromones won't fix this but I've been trying other things to make it better. I've been trying to join new social groups, take on new hobbies, etc.

I know congruency is a problem but honestly when I used A314 back in the day I don't think I had to change my behavior and it still worked.

Could it be that I'm using the products wrong? Maybe the wrong dosage? Some of these products aren't showing any effect at all, is it possible I gave up on them too soon? For the most part I've been using the products by themselves and not in combos because I don't know much about Combos.

The first two products that I purchased after giving pheromones another go was Ascend and Cohesion and then later purchased API. I didn't really notice any overt respect when using the two alpha products but I didn't get shit tested either so I guess that's a plus. As for Cohesion - from my understanding this is more of a buffer right? A way to add A1 to another product without it causing the negative effects. Maybe I'm wrong about that one though as I also read that A1 is a great standalone molecule.

Since respect wasn't really an issue for me in the first place, I decided to try other products so I purchased XiSt which I read was an amazing Imprinting product that has reseting effects. I wanted to try it out on a girl that I think already had a crush on me but was still distant. I bought XiSt and didn't really notice anything - from this girl or any other girls. So I moved on to Swoon - with Swoon I did notice the beautifying effect once but then after that nothing ever again. Maybe I gave up on these two products easily though.

I decided to try Casanova next - and Casanova was the first one that I believe I noticed something. The girl I mentioned before is now openly flirting with me and we kind escalated it a bit(sexual texts and conversations) but it wasn't really deep. It felt like it was just fun flirting nothing deeper than that.

I read into Certo being an A1 based imprinting product that creates deeper bonds so I decided to try that one out. I believe this one also did work for me, our conversation became much deeper but then suddenly she started to ghost me.

Now per advice of members of this forum I'm going to try a few other products that are supposed to be great. I hope I can notice an effect from these.

I have the following coming in - Bad Wolf, NAG, GOA, and P96. I think I may be forgetting one but once it comes in I'll update this thread.(Oh I also bought A314 but haven't used it much because I read that this is not the same one as the one I owned years ago, I may try it out to see if it works even a fraction as well as the one before though).

Before I use these products I wanted to ask you guys - What am I doing wrong and what dosage and combos should I use? Is congruency really key? If so that maybe really tough because I am not the best when it comes to talking to the opposite sex.
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2022 11:04 AM by bookie339.)
06-30-2022 11:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What am I doing wrong?
06-30-2022 12:40 PM

Most products don't work for me but I've found some that do.

When GOA comes in, give that a try. I definitely noticed some women respond differently to me with it on than without. Maybe you will notice something too.
06-30-2022 12:40 PM
bookie339
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-30-2022 3:03 PM

(06-30-2022 12:40 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Most products don't work for me but I've found some that do.

When GOA comes in, give that a try. I definitely noticed some women respond differently to me with it on than without. Maybe you will notice something too.

I'm hoping that's the case. Most of the products I bought were on recommendation from House of Pheromones but now I'm trying out the recommendation from the people who responded to my previous thread to see if that works.
06-30-2022 3:03 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

06-30-2022 4:25 PM

I honestly only trust Liquid Alchemy Labs to be honest, even if a product doesn't "work" for me, I could still feel it's doing something. I personally stay away from XS products as they don't seem to work for me, though Evolve is pretty interesting.

Congruency can always be an issue, but in a way some of those products also kind of bend you to be congruent so it's also a matter of practice. Phermones are a journey, you improve bit by bit learn to master those seduction oils and all.

As Metaltree said some products don't work for some, I have a lot of products at home. I mostly use Casanova and Bad Wolf for serious stuff, Possess for social circle stuff. I do test out some products from time to time to see if they can do but that's more of a hobby.

Basically man the key is to keep trying while improving yourself as well. Mones open opportunities to develop yourself and improve as a man. Maybe at first you could say she only liked you cause of the product but that will give you some experience with women, and you'll be a better version of yourself, the better you are the more potential you could unlock out of those pheromones! Keep trying, read also what works for others here.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
metaltree

Rep Post

(06-30-2022 3:03 PM)bookie339 Wrote:  I'm hoping that's the case. Most of the products I bought were on recommendation from House of Pheromones but now I'm trying out the recommendation from the people who responded to my previous thread to see if that works.

GOA hits pretty fast and makes a much higher percentage of women who are strangers look excited to see me. The best way to test this one would be to approach 10 women who are strangers without pheromones and note how many seem really excited you approached. Then approach 10 women wearing 4 drops of GOA and do the same thing. That would be a good comparison.

My testing was in bars/clubs. Not sure about daytime.

dsouza

Rep Post

06-30-2022 4:34 PM

MT,

I could be wrong but wasn’t it you who said don’t try to use GOA to get laid?

06-30-2022 4:34 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

06-30-2022 4:47 PM

(06-30-2022 4:34 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I could be wrong but wasn’t it you who said don’t try to use GOA to get laid?

Yup, no good for getting laid.
06-30-2022 4:47 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-01-2022 12:01 AM

(06-30-2022 4:25 PM)TracerX Wrote:  I honestly only trust Liquid Alchemy Labs to be honest, even if a product doesn't "work" for me, I could still feel it's doing something. I personally stay away from XS products as they don't seem to work for me, though Evolve is pretty interesting.

Congruency can always be an issue, but in a way some of those products also kind of bend you to be congruent so it's also a matter of practice. Phermones are a journey, you improve bit by bit learn to master those seduction oils and all.

As Metaltree said some products don't work for some, I have a lot of products at home. I mostly use Casanova and Bad Wolf for serious stuff, Possess for social circle stuff. I do test out some products from time to time to see if they can do but that's more of a hobby.

Basically man the key is to keep trying while improving yourself as well. Mones open opportunities to develop yourself and improve as a man. Maybe at first you could say she only liked you cause of the product but that will give you some experience with women, and you'll be a better version of yourself, the better you are the more potential you could unlock out of those pheromones! Keep trying, read also what works for others here.

How was evolve different from all other SteveO products for you TracerX?

07-01-2022 12:01 AM
bookie339
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-01-2022 2:24 AM

(06-30-2022 4:25 PM)TracerX Wrote:  I honestly only trust Liquid Alchemy Labs to be honest, even if a product doesn't "work" for me, I could still feel it's doing something. I personally stay away from XS products as they don't seem to work for me, though Evolve is pretty interesting.

It sounds like you and I are very similar then in our pheromone signatures. I also haven't had much luck with XS products and did notice effects with Casanova which is one of your preferred products as well. I'm definitely going to take your advice for sure.

Update for everyone - all of the products I've ordered came in yesterday so I'm looking forward to trying them.
07-01-2022 2:24 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

07-01-2022 2:58 AM

(07-01-2022 12:01 AM)dsouza Wrote:  How was evolve different from all other SteveO products for you TracerX?

With Evolve I can say that I saw pheromone effects hitting women, it was inconsistent af but it does work, some girls started being really engaged in the conversation, the sex topic was easy to slide to, and all that. It's like an old inaccurate bombshell, it does hit somewhere just not always where I want it to.

With Evolve I do remember fun nights though.

I can't speak for all products, I have like around 6 of XS products (all sprays)

(07-01-2022 2:24 AM)bookie339 Wrote:  It sounds like you and I are very similar then in our pheromone signatures. I also haven't had much luck with XS products and did notice effects with Casanova which is one of your preferred products as well. I'm definitely going to take your advice for sure.

Update for everyone - all of the products I've ordered came in yesterday so I'm looking forward to trying them.

If you don't feel bad after using CAS go ahead and use it, it's pretty magical. Wouldn't recommend it two days in a row cause you can get reverse imprinted, though it's an interesting semi emotional experience.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
07-01-2022 2:58 AM

Share This Thread