Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

What about a knowledge base?
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 520
Thanks received:
343 thanks in 142 posts

RE: What about a knowledge base?
02-15-2012 5:01 PM

The most interesting part in mones is the quest of information, the time you spend to experience them, mix differents products, make stupid mistakes, overdose sometimes...ask for information on the forum, persist, try again...and then eventually understand how it should work...and the fun begins, and you can enjoy the game like if it was a well deserved reward....

And by making mistakes, you may any time, find something new that nobody has ever experienced before...

But in any case, you keep eternally looking for other molecules, new products to test, cause we like adventures, challenges...we like experiments and we are all looking for a way to improve our lives.

I mean there is a learning cycle and you need to be devoted to it...it should be a kind of passion that you are sharing with the members of the forum.

Now, we can give away all the information for free to anyone that just steps by, takes it effortlessly and then leaves...But I am not sure what would be the point...Like in any forum where the registration is not mandatory, I guess there is far more lurkers that are reading it and would never register, nor participate to the forum.

Isn't it more important to have maybe less people, but more devoted, with the same passion ? And look at it the other way : when the information is spread in different places in the forum like it is now, people would spend more time browsing thru the posts...

I was just throwing my opinion but the idea is great of course.
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2012 5:03 PM by NewAlpha.)
02-15-2012 5:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow, Pheroquirk
captain_alex
The Swiss guy

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
152 thanks in 74 posts

02-29-2012 3:23 AM

Hm why don't we make a Wiki Page?

Could be simply copied to the webserver of Pherotruth and then edited.
The only thing that it lacks is a user-management (if I can see that right), but it looks not too bad if you ask me.

It would be a lot of work to fill it naturally, but I think if everyone who can helps a little, it will grow as fast as the forum does Big Grin

just my 2 cents

Journal: A captains logbook

Current Stack:

LuvEssentials
Max Attraction Gold, Scent of Eros

Alpha Dream
Alpha Maschio, Glace, A1 by Alpha Dream, FB Glace,

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, Nude Alpha, True Love Oil, Aqua Vitae, Corporativo, Possess Alpha, Nude (Dropper), Hypnotica Social

LoveScent
New Pheromone Additive

Hax
X22, M512, C4, WMB

Other
Tatrione, Moet-nol, Tenetrione
02-29-2012 3:23 AM
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1542
Thanks received:
469 thanks in 201 posts

02-29-2012 9:55 AM

The advantage of a curation of best posts is that it brings newcomers up to speed with the history of the forum as a living entity animated by its own spirit. Whereas a Wiki (if written in the voice of wikipedia) - because of the need for objectivity, and deprecation of the authentic and personal voice, drains all colour and richness leaving only disembodied facts. I don't doubt that both will be a decent amount of work (work for which I simply cannot volunteer given other commitments), but I do think they would complement each other, rather than a Wiki being a substitute for best posts.

Preserving to an extent tradition is one way for the forum to retain its own unique character. Time and time again one sees once-superb forums becoming victims of their own success. Newcomers who want attention end up drowning out more experienced voices who are not as shrill. What starts out as a tentative idea becomes codified as dogma, and new growth around that is stifled.
02-29-2012 9:55 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, terry0400-40, CaveCritter

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2043 thanks in 814 posts

02-29-2012 10:33 AM

There's a pheromone wiki at that covers roughly a dozen phero molecules and a dozen products. It's growing pretty quickly. Only site members can edit the wiki, but anyone can view it.
02-29-2012 10:33 AM
Thanks given by CaveCritter, Akelah
CaveCritter
I've Seen Them Work!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 306
Thanks received:
123 thanks in 85 posts

10-25-2012 11:15 AM

(02-29-2012 10:33 AM)dbot Wrote:  There's a pheromone wiki at that covers roughly a dozen phero molecules and a dozen products. It's growing pretty quickly. Only site members can edit the wiki, but anyone can view it.

I like the idea of spreading the knowledge here on this site. I am not a fan of Wiki. Everyone knows how inaccurate and political it has become.

I'd rather keep this great hand of cards close to my chest.

My 2¢ worth.

The best thing about women is....there's a new crop every year!

My Journal Out of the Dark to Chase Sunshine

Mind-bending Mesmerizing CaveMones:

Alpha Dream: Glace, AM, LIIK v2, Certo, FB Glace, Light Couplins*
HAX: Wingman XTreme, C4, X22*, Wingman Black Label*
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Possess, Androstadienone 10mg/10ml, Nude Alpha, Wolf*, AV*
Love Potions: Perfect Match, Teddy Man 2
Love-Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Andronics: P130, I. Openness, I. Honesty

*samples
10-25-2012 11:15 AM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 281
Thanks received:
163 thanks in 85 posts

10-31-2012 3:21 PM

(02-29-2012 10:33 AM)dbot Wrote:  There's a pheromone wiki at that covers roughly a dozen phero molecules and a dozen products. It's growing pretty quickly. Only site members can edit the wiki, but anyone can view it.

This is extremely useful for those like myself whom are extremely new to understanding what the various molecules do in the pheromone experience. Such a thing was/is such a great idea.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
10-31-2012 3:21 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1629
Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

11-03-2012 10:51 AM

(10-31-2012 3:21 PM)Androaura Wrote:  This is extremely useful for those like myself whom are extremely new to understanding what the various molecules do in the pheromone experience. Such a thing was/is such a great idea.

We just got a wiki. Note the band at the upper right portion of the website.

[Image: Example.jpg]
11-03-2012 10:51 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, mark-in-dallas

Share This Thread