Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Mone Should I Use For Day Game?
onlythebest
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thumbs Down What Mone Should I Use For Day Game?
12-28-2017 10:17 PM

Hey guys so I'm going to be brushing up on my day game and I was wondering what mone you guys would suggest I use.

I have:

Swoon, M3X, ETFZ, GOA, and Alpha Trreasures.

I expect that the interactions will be short (2 minutes or less) but I will make sure that the ladies get a whiff of my mones (hey I was wondering if I could get your opinion on this new cologne I just got).

What do you think?

Thanks in advance.

I reserve the right to become smarter.

My Mone Arsenal:

Apex:
Method 3x (M3X)

Phermone Treasures:
Escape the Friend Zone (ETFZ), Alpha Treasures (AT), Swoon, Grail of Affection (GOA)
12-28-2017 10:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: What Mone Should I Use For Day Game?
12-28-2017 11:32 PM

I have found out that adding straight Androstadienone to my signature when doing cold approaches helps women warm up to me immensely. They respond much more positively to my presence.
12-28-2017 11:32 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-29-2017 8:29 AM

I would recommend going to the spice section of your super market and buying celery seed than eating 2 table spoon full. More you run around the street the more andrestenone your body will make. And apply your day game pheromones like a body friend mix.
12-29-2017 8:29 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

12-29-2017 9:41 AM

(12-28-2017 10:17 PM)onlythebest Wrote:  Hey guys so I'm going to be brushing up on my day game and I was wondering what mone you guys would suggest I use.

I have:

Swoon, M3X, ETFZ, GOA, and Alpha Trreasures.

I expect that the interactions will be short (2 minutes or less) but I will make sure that the ladies get a whiff of my mones (hey I was wondering if I could get your opinion on this new cologne I just got).

What do you think?

Thanks in advance.

I have all of the mixes except AT....They are all great and can work.....M3X might be a bit much for the day time. It's powerful.

GOA or ETFZ would be my choice(s). You have already seen what ETFZ can do at work. It also has an effect on new women. Plus, I haven't seen it negatively effect anyone. As much as I like GOA, some men do not respond well to A-1, so it's not one I would wear all the time, but alternating between the two should work nicely.
12-29-2017 9:41 AM

NuBoy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2018 3:51 PM

I've been playing around with Holy Grail X. Very hard mone to figure out, but I will say it does give me an uplifted mood.
01-12-2018 3:51 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

01-13-2018 8:28 AM

(01-12-2018 3:51 PM)NuBoy Wrote:  I've been playing around with Holy Grail X. Very hard mone to figure out, but I will say it does give me an uplifted mood.

That is all very well but I don't see how this fits in this thread.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
01-13-2018 8:28 AM
NuBoy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-13-2018 12:56 PM

(01-13-2018 8:28 AM)D_Darko Wrote:  That is all very well but I don't see how this fits in this thread.

It's my day wear I use that's why. I use st work and I'm out a lot during it. Keeps me uplifted during the day which exudes confidence. Still testing. Not something I'd wear during a date night
01-13-2018 12:56 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-14-2018 7:53 AM

I am very familiar with GOA and Swoon, but not the others.

Looking at it I would probably make the ETFZ your main choice being a spray so it hits right away and would test this solo so you get a good understanding of it to start with.

Then down the road I would try with GOA or Swoon and see what you think and would go heavier on your ETFZ and use one of these 2 for light steering and being that they are in oil and the ETFZ should hit first and set the stage for one of these to work on a deeper level. I am making my suggestions on strictly day game and pulling women.

I don`t know how AT compares to the captain oil, but Captain for me can have a light flirty vibe to it if I choose to open that door all on it`s own, so if AT is anything like it you may be able to use AT with something like Swoon and make it workable if you are looking for more a work based mix where you may have a job you interact with all sorts of women like sales or something.

I tried Captain with Swoon and found it was a little to social for me at 3 drops Captain to 1 drop Swoon, but the At from what I see is a stronger Alpha product and may work much better with that one. I use Swoon with A314 and it works extremely well for work and day game as well mainly with women 25+ for me.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2018 7:54 AM by justintime469.)
01-14-2018 7:53 AM

Share This Thread