Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

What Is The Best Product To Seduce Women On The Dancefloor?
Madara - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

What Is The Best Product To Seduce Women On The Dancefloor?
07-19-2021 11:21 AM

i have used mones on and off for years and with my city finally reopening im super excited to get back in the nightlife.

starting this week i will be hitting the clubs 4-5 times per week and hopefully getting laid at least once per week.

i prefer meeting girls on the dancefloor since that means we get physical right away and no boring talking.

my style of dancefloor game was heavily by this 10 part article series on girlschase: Dance Floor Game Tips #10: Closing on the Dance Floor | Girls Chase 1

a very basic summary of the strategy is: dance with girls who are giving you signs they like you, get the girl turned on as you dance, isolate and fuck as soon as you can tell she is really really horny.

so basically i need pheromones that can help accomplish 2 things.

#1 increase the numbers of girls on the dancefloor who want to dance with me

#2 increase how horny the girls who dance with me become as we dance

about me = im in my 20s, 184 cm, dark skin and without mones i attract blondes by far the most. weirdly even though im black i attract more blondes then even black women so not sure what that says about my natural mone signature but i felt i should mention it.

what mones do you guys reccomend for someone like me on the dancefloor specifically?

btw, i live in a place that is 70% white, 20% asian and 10% black and the nightclubs i go to have mostly women age 18-25 (most 18-21).

what products should i buy to get laid on the dancefloor?
07-19-2021 11:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Madara - Banned
Banned

RE: What Is The Best Product To Seduce Women On The Dancefloor?
07-28-2021 4:49 AM

anyone?
07-28-2021 4:49 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-28-2021 8:20 AM

Aqua Vitae by Liquid Alchemy, also available on Amazon. Hits hard and fast.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
07-28-2021 8:20 AM
Madara - Banned
Banned

07-28-2021 8:34 AM

(07-28-2021 8:20 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Aqua Vitae by Liquid Alchemy, also available on Amazon. Hits hard and fast.

thanks for suggestion.

i tried BW years ago from same company but did not see much even though i usually see a lot when i use agressive products (instant jerk and SOB).

could you please share some of your successful seductions with AV on the dancefloor?

i want to get an idea of what happened.

i have looked a lot but have not found many reports on the dancefloor specifically on this forum.
07-28-2021 8:34 AM

Share This Thread