Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Well this was unexpected !
Gunnersaurus
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Well this was unexpected !
03-23-2022 1:09 PM

Hello Smile I’ve recently discovered your cool little forum and I’ve certainly jumped in the deep end !

After learning about pheromones and trying to figure out which ones are worth trying, I found myself here. There are so many detailed posts that it was hard to decide where I would start, so I purchased a load of testers and began my experiments. This subject fascinates me and in all honesty, I thought it was bullshit at first.... but then I actually tried them and it’s safe to say I’m a believer.

Now that I have tried a few different pheromones, seems right to share my initial observations so far:-

- Alpha Q:
This seemed to have a very positive and uplifting effect on the girls who work in my local coffee shop (all early to mid 20’s, Eastern European). It was like they felt my presence as I walked in and they all perked up and directed their attention to me, despite having customers. Made me feel like the most funny and interesting guy in the room, sucking up all the attention but the funny thing is, I hadn’t even said a word yet. This was the moment I realised that pheromones definitely have some sort of impact. I’ve been going there everyday for years which is how I could tell that the reaction was WAY above baseline. However I did notice that their attention didn’t seem to be sexual attraction, just very positive and uplifting.

We had plans to go out the next day for a mates birthday and it seemed like the perfect opportunity for further testing. I had great results. It felt like women were coming into my vicinity. I went to the bar to grab a drink and started talking to a Dutch girl, strong 7/10. She was moaning that the bar lady kept ignoring her (she was being slightly belligerent). I got the bar lady’s attention and sorted the drinks out, flirting felt very natural and I was engaging in Kino without even thinking or consciously trying too, i kept grabbing her neck gently and she seemed to like it. I went in for a kiss but she pulled back in a friendly way and said ‘sorry but I have a little bit of a boyfriend’. I made the typical jokes about how you either have one or don’t, there’s no in between lol. Tried to kiss again and this time she kissed me back, very passionately as well (alcohol).

Later on, I was standing by the bar with my mates and went to order a round of drinks. I turn my head to the left and see 2 absolute firecrackers standing next to me. Blonde bombshells to the finest degree, both 9/10, the slightly hotter one turned around, looked me in the eye and then slowly and seductively licked her teeth, revealing her gum piercing. She asked if I was ordering their drinks as well to which I offered her a water lol (I felt very alpha, normally I would just buy her a drink). Getting her a free glass of water seemed to peak her interest even more, she would stare at me like a piece of meat, flirt then turn around as if she wants me to chase here. I would grab her by the waist, whisper in her ear then she would turn around again and get straight back into it. I felt so suave and confident, like I had her inter palm of my hands. I grabbed her gently by the neck with both hands and started kissing her, she went straight in with tounge, very filthy woman... just how I like em ! My mates stood there at the bar astonished, staring at me as I walked off to the bathroom with these two blonde bombshells (hottest in the venue, every bloke had been eyeing them up). It seemed like the friend follows us in just to provide comfort to her friend but quickly left the bathroom stall as we started to escalate. I had her ass in one hand, cute little boob in the other hand and I told her to drop to her knees, which she did to my pleasant surprise. Did everything except sex. We left due to a guy loudly chundering in the next stall and when she sat down with her mate, she had the look of someone who had been used and abused (I was very polite and respectful throughout). I told her that I would re-join my mates but would definitely find her at the end of the night, she said ‘oh sure you will’ in a sarcastic way, as if I’m some player who is too good for her. I couldn’t believe how alpha Q had fine ladies thinking they were below me, this was hands down the best night of my entire life.

Some context:-

- I never get lucky on nights out, I’m a good looking chap and have been told so before but I’m also very skinny, don’t have much of a presence, tend to be quite reserved, have very bad social anxiety and I have only garnered the balls to approach women a few times before, all of which ended up in me stumbling over my words and getting rejected. I’m certainly not a player or womanizer, but alpha Q had me feeling like these ho3s are beneath me ! It felt so easy and natural, but then I couldn’t replicate this sexual attraction during the daytime so I thought screw it, I’ve got a shed load of Mones to try so I may as well move on to my next experiment, which is Nude alpha Gel.

Nude alpha Gel:
I haven’t had a chance to go out at night with this but I have tried it for a few weeks during the day and at work (I work in a large office full of women of all ages, mostly white British but also a few Asians, blacks and mixed race girls). The first think I noticed about NAG is that it seems to hit women far away, at least compared to alpha Q. Women just seem to STARE until I meet their eyes, then they either look away nervously or we engage in a staring death match until she is inevitably loses. Naturally, my first test was the coffee shop on the way to work, there is one girl there in particular who always caught my eye, typical Eastern European stunner but she was always cold and emotionless towards me, compared to the others who have very good customer service. I look at her as she served me and could literally see the NAG hitting her like a truck, it was like she had a crush on me for years. Staring at me with puppy dog eyes, staring when I’m not looking, purposely arching her back when kneeling down would be more convenient, touching neck constantly and playing with hair, a complete 180 compared to her baseline for the last year or so. She seemed like such a tough nut to crack but NAG did the job. Now whenever I go in there, she makes it obvious that she wants me. This post is already waaaaayy too long so I won’t break down every scenario but I will summarise:-

- Girls look at me like they have finally found daddy (I’m not really alpha or dominant outside of the bedroom so this was new to me)
- Girls go out of there way to get my attention
- Women of all ages get motormouth in the office when I talk to them and it’s actually starting to get quite annoying.
- My office FWB has been slightly more flirty and feminine but not noticed a huge difference in her (mid twenties, white, blonde)
- Mixed race chick behind me is trying to get in my space whenever she can but single mum of 3 so I’m swerving her, despite her tempting body (30, mixed white & black)
- Women in relationships or marriages seem to get hit hard but then they motormouth about work related stuff, trying to figure out if they are hiding their attraction or if maybe they just don’t understand why they are feeling this way.
- I find that NAG makes me feel quite serious at first then I open up throughout the day, I’ve had so many hot chicks literally sitting there trying to get me to approach but I just didn’t feel like it, I felt too serious to go and playfully flirt, it’s quite weird and counterintuitive. I’m still working on this and I think I need to man up if I’m gonna get the most out of this product. I do still get severe approach anxiety, despite all the positives. I definitely don’t get the incredible self effects of alpha q but it seems to hit women much better than alpha q, in my experience.

Grail of affection
So far, I haven’t had any results from this, much to my disappointment. It also makes me feel weird and very lethargic, very irritable as well. I’ve read that this may be a sign of low t ? Not sure but any help would be appreciated. Maybe oils just aren’t ideal for me or maybe they aren’t effective in the cold Uk weather ? I will keep trying but the negative effects make me want to throw in the towel with this one.

These are my experiences so far, sorry to rant and sorry if I haven’t put this information in the correct area. This is the first forum I’ve joined so do let me know if I’m breaking any rules, I’m still learning !

I appreciate that the reviews above might make me look like a bit of knob head however this is just what these pheromones turn me into ! There’s a reason why I got into this subject, it’s because I was struggling with women and these are certainly having a dramatic impact.

Thank you everyone, all the threads and reviews have been so helpful and I’m excited to continue my pheromone journey.

Also, I didn’t even mention the best part, which is that NAG seems to have massively reduced my tinnitus. Early days so far but I’ve actually been able to hear the sound of silence, which I thought I would never get to hear again. I’ve made my peace with it anyway but it’s certainly a pleasant and unexpected surprise !

I’ll finish off this ridiculously long essay with a question, is there anyway to make NAG less serious ? I’ve seen people mention Glace, core etc but it’s so confusing with all these different options. It’s like the more I read, the more confused I become.

Thanks again !
03-23-2022 1:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: Well this was unexpected !
03-23-2022 2:08 PM

Possess Alpha is a less serious NA. Much better in my opinion

GOA makes me lethargic and slightly depressed

Great review

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
03-23-2022 2:08 PM
Gunnersaurus
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-23-2022 2:18 PM

(03-23-2022 2:08 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Possess Alpha is a less serious NA. Much better in my opinion

GOA makes me lethargic and slightly depressed

Great review

I’m not the only one who had this with GOA then, interesting.

Thanks mate, I’ll have to look into possess alpha for sure.
03-23-2022 2:18 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

03-23-2022 3:25 PM

Welcome mate Smile Very nice review there.

To me it's a bit of the opposite for PA and NA. With PA I had moments I was intimidating girls (below 25 haha), with NA I never had this which is kinda was I use it more. PA makes me tough, but like solid tough.

GOA never worked for me as well. But as far as I recall it's better used on girls you're already dating long term.

AQ is a nice choice, I've played around with it. I think it's a good mone to start. You get some stares, some IOIs, etc. Definitely will help with social anxiety.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
03-23-2022 3:25 PM
Gunnersaurus
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-23-2022 5:27 PM

(03-23-2022 3:25 PM)TracerX Wrote:  Welcome mate Smile Very nice review there.

To me it's a bit of the opposite for PA and NA. With PA I had moments I was intimidating girls (below 25 haha), with NA I never had this which is kinda was I use it more. PA makes me tough, but like solid tough.

GOA never worked for me as well. But as far as I recall it's better used on girls you're already dating long term.

AQ is a nice choice, I've played around with it. I think it's a good mone to start. You get some stares, some IOIs, etc. Definitely will help with social anxiety.

Ok well I definitely don’t want to discourage the under 25 crowd, that’s kind of my key target market here lol, I guess I’ll have to try it and find out at some point.

I’m tempted to put the GOA on hold then until I next meet with FWB but I don’t need her catching feelings haha. The self effects are enough to stick it on the back burner for while.

Yeah, social anxiety issues were virtually non-existent on AQ, curious to see if I get those results with other products.

Cheers mate !
03-23-2022 5:27 PM

Ladiesman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-23-2022 8:09 PM

Grail of Affection is just not working for me too. Some members vouch by it though. I tried it with strangers and girls i have known for a long time, even with a long time girlfriend, mehhh.

As for NAG, its a great standalone product, so why not just use A1 with it, or use Nude for initial approaching and switching to NAG later on.

Sex is supposed to burn 300 calories an hour, so cutie, I think we should fuck to get fit.
03-23-2022 8:09 PM
UpandComing
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-23-2022 9:14 PM

Unless you're trying to get someone to fall into a long term relationship with you, I don't recommend NA combined with A1. The imprinting is very real but do is the reverse imprinting, the girl you're using it around will be the only girl you think about and want to be with. Crazy how pheromones work. I guess the products you should use are really just gonna depend on what your goals are, I know you said you were struggling with women but what's your goal with them? ONS? Serious relationship? NA A1 is definitely more geared for serious relationships, where something like evolve or the hookup is good for ONS.

As far as GOA, I think it works great and definitely gets my girl all lovey dovey. Using NA with GOA or A1 definitely gets my girl thinking crazy hard about how unbelievably in love with me she is.
03-23-2022 9:14 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-01-2022 9:50 AM

PA had me intimidating women under 25. Even those that were close to me shut me out.

Over 25's I saw a lot of attraction.

PA also had me feeling depression and lethargy at some points.. NA oils these days almost never unless I use it too often.

NA is the winner out of these two for me.

Then again now there's VD so we'll see.

TracerX, I think you and I share similar experiences with some of these pheromone products... lol

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2022 12:24 PM by dsouza.)
04-01-2022 9:50 AM
Gunnersaurus
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-04-2022 5:16 PM

(03-23-2022 8:09 PM)Ladiesman Wrote:  Grail of Affection is just not working for me too. Some members vouch by it though. I tried it with strangers and girls i have known for a long time, even with a long time girlfriend, mehhh.

As for NAG, its a great standalone product, so why not just use A1 with it, or use Nude for initial approaching and switching to NAG later on.

Yeah the GOA has been put on hold for now

NAG definitely has been fantastic in my experience, still learning how it works but feel like something else could be added to enhance it
04-04-2022 5:16 PM
Gunnersaurus
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-04-2022 5:32 PM

(03-23-2022 9:14 PM)UpandComing Wrote:  Unless you're trying to get someone to fall into a long term relationship with you, I don't recommend NA combined with A1. The imprinting is very real but do is the reverse imprinting, the girl you're using it around will be the only girl you think about and want to be with. Crazy how pheromones work. I guess the products you should use are really just gonna depend on what your goals are, I know you said you were struggling with women but what's your goal with them? ONS? Serious relationship? NA A1 is definitely more geared for serious relationships, where something like evolve or the hookup is good for ONS.

As far as GOA, I think it works great and definitely gets my girl all lovey dovey. Using NA with GOA or A1 definitely gets my girl thinking crazy hard about how unbelievably in love with me she is.

My goal is to just put some options on the table and then eventually choose one, so this might be suited to my needs but I still don’t want those self-imprinting effects like that. These pheromones certainly are crazy, I’m realising that with all the repeat hits on people that I really didn’t want to be hit lol and how some people are hit march harder than others
04-04-2022 5:32 PM

Share This Thread