Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Welcome to the Erox forum!
crowdgather
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
190 thanks in 57 posts

Welcome to the Erox forum!
08-18-2011 11:16 AM

Thanks to Mark and Pherotruth for giving us our own forum!

I know there will be many questions as we approach our launch, but I will try to answer them on this subforum as best I can.

Erox is a fragrance product that is delivered via a body mist, pump spray. It is a non-aerosol product. The fragrance is floral/botanical with a clean crisp scent. It is meant to be sprayed more liberally than after shave or cologne and we have adjusted the concentration of fragrance in order to compensate for this so you will not reek of perfume when you go out.

Erox contains Androstadienone, Estratetraenol which are both synthesized human pheromones, but the really exciting ingredient is a brand new patent pending compound called ER303 (Muricin Aglycone) which occurs naturally in certain species of sea coral. Erox is the first product to contain ER303 for its ability to increase arousal and attraction in both sexes.

Here is a link to a recent scientific presentation that will help you see the potential this compound has to really be a game changer in this space.

The irony is that it is NOT a pheromone- it is an organic compound that (based upon study results) behaves more like our expectation for human pheromones than actual human pheromones do.

All three compounds are patented or patent pending and are licensed by my company, CrowdGather, Inc. from Human Pheromone Sciences, Inc. Their compounds have been licensed or used by many large consumer products companies including Avon, Henckel, and Victoria's Secret.

Here is a link to the patent on ER303 if anyone is interested:

Thanks for reading and welcome!

P.S. This is a picture of the sample sized product that we will be giving out to members of this site...

[Image: erox.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2011 1:04 PM by crowdgather.)
08-18-2011 11:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Deja Vu, mengster, ohhmygod, dbot, Pagodeiro, JohnnyHard, mark-in-dallas, bonadzz, SeriousSmile, as33156, nuketheworld999

Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1547
Thanks received:
856 thanks in 435 posts

RE: Welcome to the Erox forum!
08-18-2011 12:14 PM

Great! Sounds like a good social/romance blend.

And a nice looking package, too! It's 10ml for what i can see, and i presume for being a spray, it's carrier is alcohol, right?

I hope i can be one of the testers. Sleepy

Fly
08-18-2011 12:14 PM
shadowknight
BOSS

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3246
Thanks received:
310 thanks in 188 posts

08-18-2011 12:16 PM

Nice sounds like a must have Smile Best of luck!!!

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
08-18-2011 12:16 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 837
Thanks received:
520 thanks in 260 posts

08-18-2011 12:19 PM

Looks really nice mate Big Grin I hope i can test ur products soon Smile But

1. What is "Androstedionone" ?

2. Please dont call it body mist ... for obvious reasons Big Grin We arent 15 yrs old girls Big Grin

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
08-18-2011 12:19 PM
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3815
Thanks received:
2302 thanks in 674 posts

08-18-2011 12:27 PM

Quote:Erox contains Androstedionone, Estrataetrenol
Don't you mean Androstadienone and Estratetraenol?
Androstadienone, Estratetraenol and ER303 sound like an interesting combination. Will there be one product/mix you're selling, or are you planning to release different mixes?

An all-in-one mix is great for dating and clubbing, but maybe too sexual for work, or hanging out with friends, i guess.
08-18-2011 12:27 PM

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
788 thanks in 328 posts

08-18-2011 12:31 PM

Cool stuff Smile Looks like an interesting mix of pheromones and the ER303 sounds intriguing. Something novel to inject some innovation into the pheromone world.

Btw, what kinds of pheromonal effects are you planning to target with your products (sexual, social, comfort, trust etc)? And will you be bringing out more new products using the ER303 molecule aimed at targeting different audiences?
08-18-2011 12:31 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
287 thanks in 362 posts

08-18-2011 12:40 PM

Welcome to the forum! I am curious, is this a unisex product?
08-18-2011 12:40 PM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1300
Thanks received:
362 thanks in 188 posts

08-18-2011 1:01 PM

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum.

Erox sounds interesting. What has bee designed for? What results it's providing so far? When will it be available?

Thanks.

Talk to you soon.
08-18-2011 1:01 PM
crowdgather
Vendor

Thanks received:
190 thanks in 57 posts

08-18-2011 1:16 PM

(08-18-2011 12:27 PM)idontknow Wrote:  Don't you mean Androstadienone and Estratetraenol?
Androstadienone, Estratetraenol and ER303 sound like an interesting combination. Will there be one product/mix you're selling, or are you planning to release different mixes?

An all-in-one mix is great for dating and clubbing, but maybe too sexual for work, or hanging out with friends, i guess.

Thanks for fixing my spelling Smile

(08-18-2011 12:31 PM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  Cool stuff Smile Looks like an interesting mix of pheromones and the ER303 sounds intriguing. Something novel to inject some innovation into the pheromone world.

Btw, what kinds of pheromonal effects are you planning to target with your products (sexual, social, comfort, trust etc)? And will you be bringing out more new products using the ER303 molecule aimed at targeting different audiences?

Our key mission is to target arousal and sensuality. If you look at the study results, you will see the definitions of these as per the trials. Both are unique to ER303. We blended these with the other two compounds in order to achieve a confident, comfortable state instead of a discordant feeling that your mind and body are not in harmony. The truth is the combination was selected by me and not scientists so we shall see how you guys feel about the mix when it is in your hands.

As for products, we want to start with the standard pump spray fragrance, but I would also like to see some environmental applications....like a mood spray that you can spritz your sofa or inside of your car with. We went with the big pump spray for our final product so that consumers can use it on themselves and their environment.

(08-18-2011 12:40 PM)Beccah Wrote:  Welcome to the forum! I am curious, is this a unisex product?

Yes. There were consistent effects across both sexes for ER303. The final bottle will be black, but the logo on the big bottle (unlike the sample I pictured) will be a bright red-pink. We did this to try and make the product as gender neutral as possible.
08-18-2011 1:16 PM
Thanks given by dbot, JohnnyHard, Rattlesnake, as33156

crowdgather
Vendor

Thanks received:
190 thanks in 57 posts

08-18-2011 1:23 PM

(08-18-2011 12:19 PM)ohhmygod Wrote:  Looks really nice mate Big Grin I hope i can test ur products soon Smile But

2. Please dont call it body mist ... for obvious reasons Big Grin We arent 15 yrs old girls Big Grin

An all-in-one mix is great for dating and clubbing, but maybe too sexual for work, or hanging out with friends, i guess.[/QUOTE]

I understand where you are coming from since I am a big, bald 41 year old guy but "body mist" will appear on the bottle for the first 10,000 units that will be sold. If there is a violent opposition we may reconsider. It was important to me to get the message out that this should be used in a more liberal fashion and calling it a body mist helps with that objective somewhat.

I have worn Erox all day yesterday and today and I am actually enjoying the response from the opposite sex. I am married so I can only give you so much anecdotal evidence, but my massage therapist smacked my butt when I made a joke yesterday. Later, she tickled my knee to straighten it out. I have been going to her for 2.5 years but this was the first time I felt like it was a more friendly interaction as opposed to a therapist-client interaction.

(08-18-2011 1:01 PM)extraballislit Wrote:  Hi there!

Welcome to the forum.

Erox sounds interesting. What has bee designed for? What results it's providing so far? When will it be available?

Thanks.

Talk to you soon.

We hope to have product ready to ship by the second week of October.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2011 1:24 PM by crowdgather.)
08-18-2011 1:23 PM
Thanks given by dbot, JohnnyHard, SeriousSmile, Rattlesnake, mark-in-dallas, Deja Vu, Pheroman, Q-Tips, mengster, bonadzz, paradigmshift

Share This Thread