Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Weird situation, but really need your help
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Weird situation, but really need your help
04-10-2018 9:44 AM

Hi everyone

I am new here but i had used AD products for a short period of time with some effects. i have their sample kit. Now that i discovered there are better peoducts than AD, i need your help to choose one or two hard hitting products.

Im 36yo, living in Australia, originally from middle east.

I am looking for a long term relationship that can result in marriage and not for one night girl. There is a girl (around 22-25yo and age is no problem in middle east culture) that works in a busy fastfood shop and her job is to only look after the cash register. There is not enough time to open up conversation with her due to shop always being very busy with lots of customers in the line. And when there are no customers she is doing some other work (such as cleaning around) and few others are working with her including her boss (relative of her at the same time). Therefore no chance to talk to her.

Now i need something that can take her attention completely towards me and attract her each time i go there. I would love to build up some feelings in her towards me so that if i ever get a chance to talk to her outside the shop, i can easily approach her.

She is very attractive and a lot of guys are after her but she is very conservative and she would %99 reject everyone except only that %1 would be the guy that she has built up some feelings already, so i would love to be printed in her mind! Smile

I never went to that shop with any phero on me as i did not want to risk loosing the chance. I would love to hear some good help here please

Thanks heaps
04-10-2018 9:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Johss
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Weird situation, but really need your help
04-10-2018 11:18 AM

Hello
I think about true love from True pheromones compagny, which works well to build a deep relationship and adding T-u-t-h from Ad which accelerate the situations...

Ps: [AD has closed its store, so...]

Or TL+ true communication...
But the probleme is pheromones will act for everyones around you in the restaurant after to met her...

Good luck!

Johss.
04-10-2018 11:18 AM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-10-2018 4:42 PM

(04-10-2018 9:44 AM)Med Wrote:  Hi everyone

I am new here but i had used AD products for a short period of time with some effects. i have their sample kit. Now that i discovered there are better peoducts than AD, i need your help to choose one or two hard hitting products.

Im 36yo, living in Australia, originally from middle east.

I am looking for a long term relationship that can result in marriage and not for one night girl. There is a girl (around 22-25yo and age is no problem in middle east culture) that works in a busy fastfood shop and her job is to only look after the cash register. There is not enough time to open up conversation with her due to shop always being very busy with lots of customers in the line. And when there are no customers she is doing some other work (such as cleaning around) and few others are working with her including her boss (relative of her at the same time). Therefore no chance to talk to her.

Now i need something that can take her attention completely towards me and attract her each time i go there. I would love to build up some feelings in her towards me so that if i ever get a chance to talk to her outside the shop, i can easily approach her.

She is very attractive and a lot of guys are after her but she is very conservative and she would %99 reject everyone except only that %1 would be the guy that she has built up some feelings already, so i would love to be printed in her mind! Smile

I never went to that shop with any phero on me as i did not want to risk loosing the chance. I would love to hear some good help here please

Thanks heaps

Assuming that you aren't joking or trolling..the problem here is that not only do you want a pheromone product that will do all the work for you without saying a single word, but to attract a specific target with whom you hardly interact.

That's asking A LOT, and chances of success are really low even with pheromones.

Also, you aren't going to imprint without spending a significant amount of time around the target.

But hard-hitting products that *might* get you some initial attention: Overdose gel or Aqua Vitae. You might consider combining these with an application of Androstadienone .

That being said, it would be wiser spending your time working on your game and meeting other women. Sure, go ahead and chat up this fast-food chick, but don't be disappointed if you aren't successful.
04-10-2018 4:42 PM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-11-2018 1:18 AM

(04-10-2018 11:18 AM)Johss Wrote:  Hello
I think about true love from True pheromones compagny, which works well to build a deep relationship and adding T-u-t-h from Ad which accelerate the situations...

Ps: [AD has closed its store, so...]

Or TL+ true communication...
But the probleme is pheromones will act for everyones around you in the restaurant after to met her...

Good luck!

Johss.

Thanks for your advice Johss, sounds great since i usually had my most hits with IS and Ammo. Should i stay away from alpha type Pheromones? True love is also more social type is that right ?
04-11-2018 1:18 AM

Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-11-2018 1:31 AM

(04-10-2018 4:42 PM)RoadRacer Wrote:  Assuming that you aren't joking or trolling..the problem here is that not only do you want a pheromone product that will do all the work for you without saying a single word, but to attract a specific target with whom you hardly interact.

That's asking A LOT, and chances of success are really low even with pheromones.

Also, you aren't going to imprint without spending a significant amount of time around the target.

But hard-hitting products that *might* get you some initial attention: Overdose gel or Aqua Vitae. You might consider combining these with an application of Androstadienone .

That being said, it would be wiser spending your time working on your game and meeting other women. Sure, go ahead and chat up this fast-food chick, but don't be disappointed if you aren't successful.

Thanks RoadRacer. Yes, no joke unfortunately.

I read a lot of good things about Aqua Vitae. Also a lot of good things about Nude Alpha. This is why im stuck and cannot decide what to buy and try. I need to vibe very romantic to her. Middle east girls love romantic men Smile)

I have a business and i am getting a lot of 5 star reviews since i started using pheromones. Now its time to learn the game in social side.
04-11-2018 1:31 AM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-11-2018 9:26 AM

I cannot create new thread, so i will try asking here.

I get so much negative self effects and since i don't know much about which molecules are used in which products, its impossible for me to find out what causes these effects.

Instant Shine: Speed type effect, with anxiety increase, lots of joint ache. Once it starts to wear off i start having warm body with lots of anxiety and exhaustion.

Ammo: Same as above but with less intensity.

Right now im just coming off IS and i feel like a zombie.

Please help me find out what molecules i need to stay away from.

Thanks
04-11-2018 9:26 AM
Henry_the_turnip
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-13-2018 7:41 AM

Good luck, and I don't know if you'd welcome advice from a nearly-50-year-old man, but something that the years have taught me, is that sometimes these things are just not meant to be, pheromone advantage or not, and you should maybe start looking elsewhere instead of sinking your time, attention and efforts into something that probably just won't work out. There's a whole world of other people out there.
04-13-2018 7:41 AM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-13-2018 8:19 AM

Any status pheromone is good for long term relationships especially middle Easterns.

Concentrate on pheromones that has the alpha androsterone as a driving force.

What pheromones do you have and what's your budget like ?

Stay away from aqua vitae , not good for long term relationships, only those with low self esteem, not to mention you have to do alot of work on your end
04-13-2018 8:19 AM

Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-13-2018 8:23 AM

@ Henry, we use pheromones for the recognition P

A woman won't notice you in everyday situation will suddenly start noticing once you bring this "vibe" that is different than everyone else who she interacted with. All you want to do is standout from the crowd and the rest is up to you and how you steer it .
04-13-2018 8:23 AM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-13-2018 11:33 AM

(04-13-2018 8:19 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  Any status pheromone is good for long term relationships especially middle Easterns.

Concentrate on pheromones that has the alpha androsterone as a driving force.

What pheromones do you have and what's your budget like ?

Stay away from aqua vitae , not good for long term relationships, only those with low self esteem, not to mention you have to do alot of work on your end

Thanks for your reply. I have got the sample kit from AD. And full bottles of IS and AMMO. Ammo works good for me, IS kills me as in negative self effects.

Sorry im new, and not clear about "status pheromones"? Is that a314 type? What do you think about True Love alone in my situation?
04-13-2018 11:33 AM

Share This Thread