Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weird ass single molecules
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Weird ass single molecules
10-02-2022 8:03 AM

The mention of Oxytocin had me thinking, especially since the Love-Scent version I previously purchased doesn't indicate how much is in the bottle and Love Scent didn't even respond when the question was asked in the Amazon store.

I came across on Amazon which states 19 iu per spray. I'm curious if they actually works or not, as quite honestly I didn't notice much with the Love Scent which is much more expensive per ounce.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
10-02-2022 8:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-02-2022 8:23 AM

(10-01-2022 4:39 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  All this talk of weird molecules gets me excited!

I have some supplements around the house so I mixed a few things up! So far I mixed up some Gaba. 5-HTP, and L-Glycine.

The Gaba and L-Glycine are extremely light molecules so I don't know how well it will go, But I am hoping the 5-HTP turns out to be a good one.

Yes, it's fun to see how different substances affect people, even in doses as small as mcg. I was already surprised about some of them (like DHEA and Neno).

Also, when you make your own, poor man's pheromones, it's remarkable how much pills or powder in mg or even grams you get, for the money, if you realize how many years of fun you could have with it.

I tried GABA 25 mcg once last week, but I wasn't conclusive yest about the results. More testing needs to be done. Now that you say it's light, I might make a GABA gel or oil, to slow down the diffusion.

Now that you mentioned it, I have 5-htp as a supplement (since it's a precursor for several hormones) and wanted to make a dilution from pne of the pills.

L-Glycine is on it's way, together with cafeine and DIM (Diindolylmethane). Tongkat Ali is also on the road (probably plane or boat) to me.

Keep us posted about the experiments.
10-02-2022 8:23 AM
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-02-2022 8:45 AM

(10-02-2022 8:03 AM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  The mention of Oxytocin had me thinking, especially since the Love-Scent version I previously purchased doesn't indicate how much is in the bottle and Love Scent didn't even respond when the question was asked in the Amazon store.

I came across on Amazon which states 19 iu per spray. I'm curious if they actually works or not, as quite honestly I didn't notice much with the Love Scent which is much more expensive per ounce.

I used oxytocin from a vet, to make my own product. I was curious for the molucule, so I wanted to make the mix myself. (See my mix, dosing and calculations on the beginning of the thread.)

I also wanted to try to make the nasal spray, therefore I needed mg of oxytocin, instead of mcg. I bought them in 10 ampuls with 1mg/ampul. This was a relatively cheap way to get the hormone.

Afterwards I explained the vet about the use (I told her about the olfactory use of oxytocin, without saying anything about pheromones, more like a perfumer hobby), and she offered oxytocin even in bigger amounts, for less money.

Nevertheless I am curious for the commercial products now, to compare their effect with my homemade mix. I would be curious to hear about your experiences.

The IU (International Unit) of 19 is a believable dose for oxytocin.

Also those nasal sprays against anxiety have the IU mark, instead of mcg/mg/g. The nasal sprays are offered (as far as I could see) in strengths varying from 5 to 25 IU per spray. Also several pheromone like products use doses in that range.

The measurement IU is not a weight standard. It is based on effectiveness of a substance. For oxytocin most websites say that 1 IU equals 1.67 mcg. (One older website somewhere states 2.2 mcg, but that's only this one.)
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2022 8:46 AM by Mr Level 1.)
10-02-2022 8:45 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Stand Alone vs Single Molecules E J 6 3,181 08-20-2014 8:27 PM
Last Post: E J
  Certo, Single Molecules and Dilution? (Need Advice) Gslinger 5 3,405 02-09-2012 12:33 PM
Last Post: Jrock