Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weight training and bad results
Jdub
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Weight training and bad results
11-24-2022 6:20 PM

So I’ve noticed some strange effects since I began a workout routine.
(Tldr at bottom*)

Quick background…, I’ve been dabbling with pheromones for about a decade and have maintained a consistent weight during this whole time. Always been fairly lean, no excessive fat or muscle, just average. I’ve discovered some very potent phero mixes over this last decade that I use consistently with consistent (and great) results..

Just recently (about 4 months ago) I decided to take on a weight lifting routine to become more muscular. And I have become quite muscular. I’ve been single these last few months as well so haven’t really been using mones or dating or anything like that. Until more recently I’ve had quite a few encounters with various women of various ages and races,, some 1night stands, some encounters with women I’ve been with before in the past and the strangest thing has happened. I not only are unable to get women off but they are always very dry. Yikes! I thought maybe it had to do with the mones so I’ve gone mone-less and have gotten the same results.

I’ve been searching the web hard and wide for many days now and the best thing I can come up with is that because I have more muscle mass I now have higher test levels. Higher test levels equals higher AndrosteRone levels. And we all know AndrosteRone isn’t really a sexual pheromone, it is more of a respect pheromone and generally makes a young guy like me seem much older, like an older man. This actually makes a lot of sense seeing as my self effects is that I’ve been more conscientious and considerate of others than I normally am. I actually do get some decent hits in public, Deer in the headlights and space disinhibition from women but in the bedroom it’s like the woman is making love to an old man. I’m thinking this high amount of Androsterone just doesn’t blend well with my natural signature..

Anyways, any input would be appreciated but I mainly wanted to share my results and since I stopped working out and am changing my routine to a more cardio based to lose this useless muscle I’ve gained (lol) then I plan to update in some weeks or month(s) of where I am at once I get back down to my normal weight and size.
For reference, I’m 34, and 180lbs with a decent amount of muscle. My natural weight is 165lbs with no significant muscle mass.

Tldr;
Weight training lead me to increased muscle mass, and now in return my natural signature (and w/ mones) has changed to the point that I repel women in the bedroom.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2022 6:24 PM by Jdub.)
11-24-2022 6:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Weight training and bad results
11-25-2022 1:15 AM

(11-24-2022 6:20 PM)Jdub Wrote:  So I’ve noticed some strange effects since I began a workout routine.
(Tldr at bottom*)

Quick background…, I’ve been dabbling with pheromones for about a decade and have maintained a consistent weight during this whole time. Always been fairly lean, no excessive fat or muscle, just average. I’ve discovered some very potent phero mixes over this last decade that I use consistently with consistent (and great) results..

Just recently (about 4 months ago) I decided to take on a weight lifting routine to become more muscular. And I have become quite muscular. I’ve been single these last few months as well so haven’t really been using mones or dating or anything like that. Until more recently I’ve had quite a few encounters with various women of various ages and races,, some 1night stands, some encounters with women I’ve been with before in the past and the strangest thing has happened. I not only are unable to get women off but they are always very dry. Yikes! I thought maybe it had to do with the mones so I’ve gone mone-less and have gotten the same results.

I’ve been searching the web hard and wide for many days now and the best thing I can come up with is that because I have more muscle mass I now have higher test levels. Higher test levels equals higher AndrosteRone levels. And we all know AndrosteRone isn’t really a sexual pheromone, it is more of a respect pheromone and generally makes a young guy like me seem much older, like an older man. This actually makes a lot of sense seeing as my self effects is that I’ve been more conscientious and considerate of others than I normally am. I actually do get some decent hits in public, Deer in the headlights and space disinhibition from women but in the bedroom it’s like the woman is making love to an old man. I’m thinking this high amount of Androsterone just doesn’t blend well with my natural signature..

Anyways, any input would be appreciated but I mainly wanted to share my results and since I stopped working out and am changing my routine to a more cardio based to lose this useless muscle I’ve gained (lol) then I plan to update in some weeks or month(s) of where I am at once I get back down to my normal weight and size.
For reference, I’m 34, and 180lbs with a decent amount of muscle. My natural weight is 165lbs with no significant muscle mass.

Tldr;
Weight training lead me to increased muscle mass, and now in return my natural signature (and w/ mones) has changed to the point that I repel women in the bedroom.

i had the differently but i gone down from 430 to 175 and gain muscle i think it help me honestly
11-25-2022 1:15 AM
bootysage
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2022 1:56 AM

Try adding xsr37 or epirone and see if that helps.
11-25-2022 1:56 AM
Jdub
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2022 4:53 AM

(11-25-2022 1:15 AM)warcheese Wrote:  i had the differently but i gone down from 430 to 175 and gain muscle i think it help me honestly

I would say that helped you for sure because you lost a lot of adipose. And lost a lot of weight in general.
(11-25-2022 1:56 AM)bootysage Wrote:  Try adding xsr37 or epirone and see if that helps.

Interesting.. will have to look into that..
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2022 4:53 AM by Jdub.)
11-28-2022 4:53 AM
Jdub
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2022 4:56 AM

Short update…
So I put my theory to the test and had a ONS with a cougar 50+ white woman..
Though she wasnt exactly dripping, she def wasnt dry, stay nice and moist and ended up squirting towards the end of the session.. this I could not get with the younger women, and seeing as older women can handle more androsterone it made sense that this was working out. So far theory is proving itself true..
11-28-2022 4:56 AM

Marcus Antonius
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-28-2022 2:34 PM

(11-28-2022 4:56 AM)Jdub Wrote:  So I put my theory to the test and had a ONS with a cougar 50+ white woman..

Brave young man! The super-human efforts and the suffering in the name of science!

Clapping Rofl

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2022 2:37 PM by Marcus Antonius.)
11-28-2022 2:34 PM
acro
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-28-2022 3:53 PM

You now smell like a muscly guy, and women hate muscly guys? That's your hypothesis?

It's probably how you act, or how you set things up. Spend some time flirting and touching, get her in the mood.
11-28-2022 3:53 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-28-2022 4:47 PM

Evolve or SXD69 might be a quick fix to get the juices flowing. But the root of the matter might be as you suspect.

I would suggest getting a full blood and urine analysis. Just in case there’s something non-mine related causing this.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-28-2022 4:47 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-29-2022 2:32 PM

I dated a girl that was raped when she was younger. I had to use lube with her as she kept telling me she was turned on by me her vagina wasn't getting wet. End up going down her to get the job done. I wasn't using pheromones at the time.

I found that some women are very connected with their bodies and hyper sexual other women are not but think they are hyper sexual. Might had some trauma from their past that is still effecting them.

Sorry if this post comes off as blunt
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2022 2:41 PM by mdw.)
11-29-2022 2:32 PM
ebiznet
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-01-2022 5:11 PM

this is incredibly interesting and useful as im thinking of starting weight training again next year.

but you just need to adjust your mone dose and combos right? then you should be ok again.
12-01-2022 5:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  More weight, better diet, effects of mones change okyoureabeast 6 3,370 06-13-2013 6:00 PM
Last Post: okyoureabeast