Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weekend of adventure, Wingman BL and AM,TL and HS
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
758 thanks in 282 posts

Weekend of adventure, Wingman BL and AM,TL and HS
03-19-2012 7:58 AM

Back to work and reality, but the weekend was once again very nice indeed. I went back to the little outdoor pub that I was at a few weeks ago and my female friend bailed on me, but I had some great conversations with much younger women and sadly passed on leaving with them in order to wait on my non showing friend. This time I took a date with me and went with pretty much the same combo that I had worn the last time there being Wingman BL, HS in place of Glace this time, but still a social, and a few sprays of TL on my shirt. Always carry a few to gos and my little to go of New Pheromone Additive if the point arises later in the evening for it to shine. Four sprays of Wingman BL, two to neck, two to arms at elbow, 6 drops HS to wrists and 4-5 sprays of TL to shirt sleeves and collar area, then Hot Water as cover scent.

We got to the place around 8:30 and were having to stand over by the corner couch area as it was packed and they had a couple of guys on guitar playing before the karaoke cranked up later. After about ten minutes, two guys get up and offer us their seats and want to stand and carry on a conversation with us for ever. This stuff really hits hard on the respect from guys for sure. Then sitting there having some wine and beer I notice two of the girls sitting close to us start twirling their hair and over the next hour or so as we are still just sitting and having drinks it was if these other two kept looking around, even though they were with a group of guys, almost as if they were searching out what was causing them to be distracted from their group.

Around 10:00 I get up to go back to the bar, it is more crowed and waitress can't keep up, the amazingly hot young bartender from two weekends ago gets my beer without me asking, and puts a lime in it. She smiles when she comes over and says, I put a lime in it for you. I thanked her and she smiled and said, I remember you, glad you are back with us.

Karaoke starts up and I go put up a song and the karaoke guy and girl are like, " Oh great, you are here tonight, what are you going to sing." Now granted, I can carry a tune better than most and after several rounds of beers I can knock out some old hair band songs LOL, but the Wingman BL really gives you that Rock Star image for sure. I head back to the bar after singing and about 45 minutes after my last stop there, waitress was good in between LOL, and the same hot bartender goes over and grabs the other girl, brings her over and introduces her to me saying, this is ....., he is a really cool guy, take care of him.

The night goes on and we get several guys offering to buy us shots, but amazingly none of them try at all to pick up on my date, it was as if they just felt good coming over and talking with us. My date at this point is like, OK, you must come here often, and I assure her, it was only my second time ever, so she gets even more star struck look in her eyes.

Around 1:30 I go up to close my tab as the night has gone well and after a refresh around midnight and adding the New Pheromone Additive, my date has exploded with kino and is ready to go. I give the hot bartender my credit card and she comes back with the receipt for me to sign, thanks me for coming out, loved my songs and then said," I know this might not be proper, as you are on a date, but here is my number, I would love to hang out with you sometime, if you would like that too." Damn, amazingly beautiful girl, mid twenties, super body and a smile that will drop you in your tracks, I thanked her, smiled and said, yeah I would love that.

Well, the rest of the night went very well and my date had to head back home around noon on Saturday, which was probably good as I was one whipped puppy, come on Terry, find me something that speeds things up a bit LOL.

Saturday night I went out with a few guy friends and went back to my old faithful combo of AM, Glace and TL, with Jo Malone sweet lime and cedar as the cover scent. We went to a pub that tends to pack out later, but always has some very attractive women in their forties there early and then around 11:00 the crowd tends to get younger. We found a high table at the bar and started our beer consumption for the evening. I was just going to lay back a bit as the night before had left me more than tired, not much sleep, and just enjoy the sights and sounds. Around 45 minutes into the evening, these two women, mid forties had come by the table a couple of times and talked with two of my friends and now they came back and wanted to join us. I sat there as my two buddies were working hard to get their attention focused on them and around fifteen minutes into their talking, one of them eases her seat over closer to mine and opens me into conversation. She was giving me the why are you so quiet thing and within a few minutes has completely turned and facing me and pretty much zoned my friend out all together. We talk for a bit and I excused myself to go to the rest room and when I get back she has me a beer on the table and has moved our chairs farther away from the rest of the group.

We talked a bit, danced once and around an hour or so after she had come over, she ask if I wanted to go to another place with them down the street. I thanked her and said, I really don't want to leave my friends, but maybe another time, she asked for my phone, puts her number in my contacts and leans over and gives me a long amazing hug. My buddies are like, what in the hell dude, they were talking to us and then both ended up down your way, I was not going to let them in on the mones for sure LOL.

The crowd gets younger as the night goes on and they keep working the girls hard and get several more to our table area and around midnight it happens again, one of them starts to move her chair down toward me after I crack some silly joke. Next thing I know she is facing me and has her legs on either side of mine and has totally ignored her friends and mine. We talk a while, got up and danced a few times and around 1:00 in the morning she tells me that her friends are wanting to go to this all night club and would I like to go, or better yet, she says, she is not really up for that, would I like to go get something to eat somewhere and then drop her off at her place afterward. Well, how could I not do something so nice as to join her Smile Anyway, rest room run to refresh, pull out the New Pheromone Additive and as we are driving, she scoots over almost into my lap, kisses my neck and says, lets skip food, and lets just go to my place. Damn, another long, no sleep night LOL.

All in all, a great weekend and even more cudos for the combos that have been good to me so far. I think I truly have a good handle on the AM, TL and Glace or HS and how it hits, and I am starting to get a much better understanding of Wingman BL as well. I think as Pago said earlier, it is very hard to OD on, and when adding a social to it. It definitely brings about the Rock Star status thing, huge respect and no intimidation from guys and women seem to draw to it esp if you go easy and almost act like their attention or interest is no big deal. AM, TL and a social is just a phero bomb and seems to work for all ages, but you have to almost be cool at first and then you have to do the work afterward, but it is pure gold if you can get someone one on one.
03-19-2012 7:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman, shadowknight, kenpachi, idontknow, extraballislit, CanadianGuy45

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4517
Thanks received:
3755 thanks in 1392 posts

RE: Weekend of adventure, Wingman BL and AM,TL and HS
03-19-2012 8:39 AM

Great reading! Start a journal man.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
03-19-2012 8:39 AM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
758 thanks in 282 posts

03-19-2012 8:54 AM

LOL, I know I need to do that, or at least go back and copy and paste my adventures into one for sure.
03-19-2012 8:54 AM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1299
Thanks received:
359 thanks in 187 posts

03-19-2012 2:26 PM

Hi there Sptsmed.

Great reporting. I see you are hving great results wih those combos. I'd love to get sme clarification about the way you use them.

Ater how many hours do you refresh the aplication? Do you apply only New Pheromone Additive by itself or do you apply the previous mix with added New Pheromone Additive? How much New Pheromone Additive did you use the nights you mentioned in the last reports?

Thanks.

Talk to you soon.
03-19-2012 2:26 PM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
758 thanks in 282 posts

03-19-2012 2:34 PM

With the AM, TL and either Glace or HS I typically use 3-4 sprays of AM, two to neck and either one or two to wrist and above. I use 4-6 sprays of TL and that is always on my shirt, usually the sleeves and collar areas. The Glace or HS I have been using between 4-6 sprays of slow burn Glace and 6-8 drops of HS split between wrist and neck as well. I usually reapply after about four hours and the to go would give me roughly half of what I used earlier.

With the Wingman Black and the socials I start with four sprays Wingman, two to neck and two split between elbows, and then either Glace or HS to wrists and the same sequence with TL to my shirt. I reapply around the same time period and my to go bottles would be about half the original application. What I can say about the Wingman combo is that the hits seem to get harder and more interesting after one or even two re applications of it.

The New Pheromone Additive I generally go with two to the dabs over my collar bone and neck area and cover with what ever cover scent I used earlier in a to go. I usually do not break out the New Pheromone Additive unless the evening has taken that turn toward sexual for sure and then after 30 minutes to an hour with it on, it is like bammmm lets go home or somewhere fast. I have used the New Pheromone Additive dabbed on by itself lately as I read that it helped and it surely seems to as earlier I would add the New Pheromone Additive in with my cover scent in a to go and honestly I did not see anything amazing from that process. I think I read someone saying putting it on by itself become instant panty wetter and I would be hard pressed to disagree at this point.
03-19-2012 2:34 PM
Thanks given by extraballislit, Pheroman

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Its My Birthday! Post Your Favourite NYE Party Mix & Adventure AlfaAv297 0 358 12-31-2014 3:46 PM
Last Post: AlfaAv297